Author Topic: Climate Change: Scientific Reality or Fake Woke Bullshit?  (Read 20849 times)

Re: Climate Change: Scientific Reality or Fake Woke Bullshit?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2023, 02:17:37 AM »

It's bullshit, and it always has been. God knew what he was doing when he created the earth for his children. We were never meant to run around and fix what God couldn't do correctly to sustain us.

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2023, 01:28:11 AM »
We were never meant to run around and fix what God couldn't do correctly to sustain us.

My advice would be to be ready to learn. Also, with the cracking of The Firmament, sustainability is no longer the requirement for a biosphere's living that it might once have been, because if you really can just portal out or astral travel to a junction system every night, it doesn't matter that The King Of The Wicker People roams at night, murdering any who land within his gaze as he fiercely strides about across The Land in search of more ghasts carrying fat wads of cash. Just as an example.

Do you know how easy it was to normalize this writing style? I just floored it until I ran out of gas--then got out and kept dancing. You all have anxiety disorders and are control freaks. I want hazard pay. So there.

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2023, 04:55:25 AM »
My advice would be to be ready to learn. Also, with the cracking of The Firmament, sustainability is no longer the requirement for a biosphere's living that it might once have been, because if you really can just portal out or astral travel to a junction system every night, it doesn't matter that The King Of The Wicker People roams at night, murdering any who land within his gaze as he fiercely strides about across The Land in search of more ghasts carrying fat wads of cash. Just as an example.

Do you know how easy it was to normalize this writing style? I just floored it until I ran out of gas--then got out and kept dancing. You all have anxiety disorders and are control freaks. I want hazard pay. So there.

Your posts are self-indulgent and are less about the person to whom you are responding to are what they said and more so inspired by the need to SEE your thoughts manifested into life.

Your delusion about most INTELLIGENT folk resonating with your nonsense is a byproduct of the profound misplaced importance you've convinced yourself of. The same thing could be said about you concerning your podcasts. (The need to hear yourself.)

Who does a live show simultaneously listening to their podcast while critiquing it?..

-You do-

I think you underestimate the desire (of some) in a niche forum like this for familiar cyclical narratives. That shouldn't be confused with the real world.

I'm not upset with you, and I don't hate you, but I'm not interested in your fiction.

I’m just trying to establish a baseline here.

#HardPass

P.S. I am most definitely the boss of you and yours.

❤️, IR

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2023, 06:23:03 AM »
Your posts are self-indulgent

go fuck something. live your dream. you have no jurisdiction or authority with me and I don't value your personal opinion after your phone call that had you screaming with in coherent rage and I still don't know why. Have a cigar. No fucks to give.

your interest is malice.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2023, 06:30:49 AM »
I'm not interested in your fiction.

I'm not interested in your anything. You lied about everything and just took things like they were yours. You gave back nothing but scorn and bile and your estimation of your value in my life is severely out of whack.

go threaten someone else I don't care who you're stalking now, maybe the next one will give you whatever drives you -- i'm simply not interested in  thieves and also: you are boring. it's not ficitonal, you're an abusive violent psycho who laughs at throwing me in custody and withheld information for your own amusement and you are not forgiven. Just piss off--I would kill you on a whim.

You made everything worse and your stick figure drawing remains the most pathetic dig I've ever seen. I don't care who does that to who or ever to me and you all just assume things when people put them in front of you.

go screw Owl's sleaze

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2023, 06:38:22 AM »
I'm just trying to establish a baseline here.

do it on fire, you officious prick. go build a case on your mom or your whore, I don't need your bullshit lies and I have no jealousy for your successes, I would never keep you two lovebirds away from each other,

or four, or 82 hut hut hut, whatever snorefest you bring to the table I'm not interested in your reprogrammed surveillance traps

like I don't think you get how indifferent I am to coconuts or your piggie belief system or your threats to put me in prison
eat shit and die, oinker, I know my rights and you are scum

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2023, 06:46:02 PM »
Your posts are self-indulgent and are less about the person to whom you are responding to are what they said and more so inspired by the need to SEE your thoughts manifested into life.

Your delusion about most INTELLIGENT folk resonating with your nonsense is a byproduct of the profound misplaced importance you've convinced yourself of. The same thing could be said about you concerning your podcasts. (The need to hear yourself.)

Who does a live show simultaneously listening to their podcast while critiquing it?..

-You do-

I think you underestimate the desire (of some) in a niche forum like this for familiar cyclical narratives. That shouldn't be confused with the real world.

I'm not upset with you, and I don't hate you, but I'm not interested in your fiction.

I’m just trying to establish a baseline here.

#HardPass

❤️, IR

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2023, 09:07:59 PM »

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2023, 02:26:21 AM »

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2023, 04:04:08 PM »

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2023, 02:24:39 AM »

blatant forms of fearmongering deployed so far.

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2023, 12:37:48 AM »

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2023, 01:54:04 AM »
Turns out, fake, woke bullshit, just like we thought. ;)

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2023, 08:09:05 AM »
Turns out, fake, woke bullshit, just like we thought. ;)

Turns out, lying, clando honeypot, just like I summoned. (emoticon not found)

I'm not referring to you, btw. I don't think of you as a lying clando honeypot. I usually don't think of any of you at all.

In any event it must pay really good money to suppress dangerous speech online, and no doubt you find it rewarding work. And I'm not sure why it's considered "dangerous" but the goddam weather is being influenced by many factors and scalar energy waves activating nantoech structures now found in water vapor are... oh, right.

It's a secret. Yeah, the clouds shake hands and everything. There, now all the joy has been taken out of life. You're welcome.

❤️, IR

I honestly can't tell which of you is the beard.