Author Topic: Gurns  (Read 21155 times)

Re: Gurns
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2021, 05:01:36 PM »

💕💕💕

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2021, 03:23:02 AM »

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2021, 03:44:45 AM »
I like the scope. I wonder if they ship to Canada? (I wonder if emperor Trudeau will still allow us to own guns in a year?)

Anyhow, I was just reading a statistic that might make Dubb weep for the future of your nation... 71% of the gen Z population is not able to join the military because they don't have a diploma, have a criminal record or are fat as hell... Or a mixture of the three.

I suppose the good news for Dubb is that "skinny jeans" are bound t remain in fashion while these behemoths stretch even a size 54 waist to the breaking point.

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2021, 06:22:26 PM »
I like the scope. I wonder if they ship to Canada? (I wonder if emperor Trudeau will still allow us to own guns in a year?)

Anyhow, I was just reading a statistic that might make Dubb weep for the future of your nation... 71% of the gen Z population is not able to join the military because they don't have a diploma, have a criminal record or are fat as hell... Or a mixture of the three.

I suppose the good news for Dubb is that "skinny jeans" are bound t remain in fashion while these behemoths stretch even a size 54 waist to the breaking point.

Pretty bad-ass for a cheap scope.  I do not think it will work great in low/no ambient light conditions due to the "red dot" being powered by a fiber-optic that uses ambient lighting as the power source.  Notice he is doing his vidya in FULL sunlight.  Probably why it is so cheap:  doesn't need the electronics inside for battery powered red-dot.  Still pretty cool.

That fat-soldier meme always reminds me of a certain SGT in my old unit...  We used that fat-meme-soldier to mess with him back in the day.

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2021, 03:38:19 AM »
...Anyhow, I was just reading a statistic that might make Dubb weep for the future of your nation... 71% of the gen Z population is not able to join the military because they don't have a diploma, have a criminal record or are fat as hell... Or a mixture of the three...

Apparently, ol' Paladin was aware of this problem and is going to "fix that shit:"

Hah, honestly I bet Paladin is older than that, but I thought of him when I watched that for some reason.

Anyway, if this is what we are down to I suppose I will have to "self-Godwin" and note that the Fascist Nazis were down to the aged and actual children near the end of their little shin-dig.  Can't wait to see the vidya about "The First Twelve Year Old to Complete Basic Training."

Hah!

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2021, 02:41:50 AM »

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2021, 12:28:58 AM »

This has no pair of eels in my continuity.

-COL Manly

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2021, 04:11:37 AM »

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2021, 01:59:09 AM »

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2021, 04:50:49 AM »

-Colonel

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2021, 10:03:59 PM »
Nothing Scary About That: US Army Showcasing Robot Dogs With Rifles for Heads

The Free Thought Project October 14, 2021

https://twitter.com/Ghost_Robotics/status/1447699250570203137

...Back in May the US Air Force put out a video on the “Robotic Ghost Dog” these weapons are designed to be used with, showing the machines jogging, standing up after being flipped over, and even dancing. All of which becomes a lot less cutesy when you imagine them performing these maneuvers while carrying a gun designed to blow apart skulls from a kilometer away...

Coming soon to an Anti-Vaxx protest near you?

Nautical Shore.

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2021, 10:43:00 AM »

Axing for a fiend...

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2022, 02:55:17 AM »