Author Topic: Proposition 69 cross promotion  (Read 6868 times)

Re: Proposition 69 cross promotion
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2022, 03:37:35 AM »
I will devote 1/2 my time here ..

IF you and your gang will signup and chill periodically at my joint?

Fair enough?

Or I could "jerk off over there" as you say?

So..m
Whaddaya say palsy?

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2022, 03:50:37 AM »
It’s all posts by him over there. He’s still delusional.

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2022, 04:07:19 AM »
It’s all posts by him over there. He’s still delusional.

VPN advised for anyone entering the bearpit, even lurking!

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2022, 05:00:35 AM »
No, thanks. I already have a drawer full of mismatched socks. :D

I have a type of sock I like. I bought lots of them. They only come in one color. I never have mismatched socks.

I shouldn't have posted that...

hee hee hee

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2022, 04:27:10 PM »
I don't know who you are, yet. But I will. And when I do, I will pay 11 angry African American men to hold you down while Heather Wade and Russian strippers will be on location where they will urinate in Branson, MO outhouses alongside the Intersrate. Funnel cakes with extra powdered sugar will be thrown like Frisbees across adjacent parking lots. Many will laugh, some will die, others will fry, LSD. Big girls do not cry, dig?

Oh, you. You and your rape fantasies.

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2022, 04:33:29 PM »
If nobody comes to my party I will get butthurt, cry and throw a fucking fit like never seen from a macho manly man as myself! It's my party Damir and I will cry like a 12 yr old bitch IF I WANT TO, capisce?

Don't be surprised if folks are reticent to sign up, after that stunt you pulled publishing my cell phone number. What guarantee is there that you won't dox people, make their private information public, examine, collect and release their IP addresses? You tend to spill the beans when you get your paddy up. I actually have a very serious legal policy against the exposure of my user bases privacy. Its all detailed in the registration section of my site, as well as the terms of service. I take great pains to protect this information. Sorry, David, but you have proven to be very untrustworthy and lax in this area. I can't trust you, and I doubt anyone else will. Also, back the fuck off Dari if you know what's good for you. Jack deserves a shot at happiness this go round, and they are both very dear to me.

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 01:39:28 PM »
Don't be surprised if folks are reticent to sign up, after that stunt you pulled publishing my cell phone number. What guarantee is there that you won't dox people, make their private information public, examine, collect and release their IP addresses? You tend to spill the beans when you get your paddy up. I actually have a very serious legal policy against the exposure of my user bases privacy. Its all detailed in the registration section of my site, as well as the terms of service. I take great pains to protect this information. Sorry, David, but you have proven to be very untrustworthy and lax in this area. I can't trust you, and I doubt anyone else will. Also, back the fuck off Dari if you know what's good for you. Jack deserves a shot at happiness this go round, and they are both very dear to me.

Well, you see how that turned out. 🤣 Hey, I tried.  Jack is still cool in my book tho.

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2022, 05:24:21 PM »
Jack is still cool in my book tho.

Word. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore me. They think I'm a righteous dude.

And they're goddam correct, Plebs. *dismissive hand-wanking gestures ensue* Get your shit together.

Since: I WILL NOT.