Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 61707 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2023, 08:10:34 PM »
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say you voted when you didn't. I could restrict Jack in the way you suggest, but I don't think I'd go that far. That's something Bart does, and I think its silly. On the other hand, Jack's actually been on his best behaviour of late. Will that change? Only time will tell.

Sooo.... No blood sacrifice, then? ☃︎

« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2023, 08:16:29 PM »
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say you voted when you didn't. I could restrict Jack in the way you suggest, but I don't think I'd go that far. That's something Bart does, and I think its silly. On the other hand, Jack's actually been on his best behaviour of late. Will that change? Only time will tell.

I’m really not seeing evidence of that. If he were on his best behavior then he wouldn’t have responded to a question I asked you directly and used it as yet another one of his MANY opportunities to spread his gobblty gook far and wide here.

« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2023, 09:22:01 PM »
... blood sacrifice, then?

ITS THE ONLY WAY!!!

« Reply #258 on: April 23, 2023, 09:30:54 PM »
If [Jack] were on his best behavior then he wouldn’t have responded to a question I asked you directly and used it as yet another one of his MANY opportunities to spread his gobblty gook far and wide here.

« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2023, 09:42:45 PM »

And that would assuredly be most everyone’s response if he continues his business as usual.

Nothing lasts forever.

« Reply #260 on: April 23, 2023, 09:57:24 PM »
ITS THE ONLY WAY!!!

Let me make some phone calls.. I know just the bitch!

« Reply #261 on: April 23, 2023, 10:10:09 PM »
And that would assuredly be most everyone’s response if he continues his business as usual.

Nothing lasts forever.

I never voted, but if he turns this place into his personal journal again, I say kick-em.

I wasn't too fond of it when Texas Daddy did it, and I got to say, he made a pretty good point about me wanting him kicked when Jackoff Austin, the know-it-all gets to skeet all over the forums with disregard for everyone else.

However, I'm not the admin, and this ain't my forum. 🤷🏻

« Reply #262 on: April 23, 2023, 10:48:32 PM »
Azz seems to be caught in the conundrum of having to tolerate Jack’s tyranny lest he be seen as a tyrant himself.

« Reply #263 on: April 23, 2023, 10:59:07 PM »
Azz seems to be caught in the conundrum of having to tolerate Jack’s tyranny lest he be seen as a tyrant himself.

Perhaps, but I'll say this.

Last, I got my panties in a bunch over Texas Daddy, called Azz, and threw a giant temper tantrum; he not only told me to shove it, but he said fuck it all and unplugged the forum altogether.

I, of course, blamed it all on Texas Daddy, but it was my doing. 🙃

I'm just a cantankerous sumbitch cowpoke.🤠

🐄 🔔

« Reply #264 on: April 23, 2023, 11:05:09 PM »
In a larger sense, this is the conundrum of America. Though, I think the founding fathers had some good soulutions to it I’m not sure how this will help us here. 🤔

« Reply #265 on: April 23, 2023, 11:13:52 PM »
In a larger sense, this is the conundrum of America. Though, I think the founding fathers had some good soulutions to it I’m not sure how this will help us here. 🤔

Beats me..? I was hoping you'd have a solution for this kinda 💩, Doc. 🤷🏻

I mean, you're a doctor!

« Reply #266 on: April 23, 2023, 11:53:21 PM »
Beats me..? I was hoping you'd have a solution for this kinda 💩, Doc. 🤷🏻

I mean, you're a doctor!

I’m not sure. That doesn’t really give me any special privileged perspective. Maybe reopen all the mental hospitals that Reagan shut down in the 80s?  ???

« Reply #267 on: April 24, 2023, 12:42:17 AM »
I’m not sure. That doesn’t really give me any special privileged perspective. Maybe reopen all the mental hospitals that Reagan shut down in the 80s?  ???

Yesssss, and when the insane asylum figures out how annoying he is, it will be too late for them and no longer our problem!

Bwah ha ha ha haaawww!

« Reply #268 on: April 24, 2023, 01:28:58 AM »

(Jackstar enters room)

« Reply #269 on: April 24, 2023, 01:43:12 AM »
no longer our problem!

I was never your problem; you just drew your cartoon that way.

I never asked for your attentions, and you chose to involve yourself in the events that transpired.

I hardly need to cover the same ground over and over, you know. And were it not for your efforts in the creation of a false narrative to cover-up reality... I would not have had nearly so much ground to cover.

I'll be honest: I don't know why you ever bothered to call me to scream at me over something that had upset you, but as you never explained and you're still being an unconscionable boor, I can only assume that you're carrying some kind of resentment.

Even though that would seem... too implausible to be believed. Tell you what — I'll try to listen to your content tonight and see if I can figure out why your collective knickers all up in a twist.

(Now, I know I'm pretty; but, I ain't that pretty.)

I've had my life under threat for going on over four years now. I don't recall you being very sympathetic about that. I hope that I am being more obvious in my displays of compassion, tolerance, and understanding than you have — because... you're kind of a self-absorbed narcissistic douchebag, has anyone ever told you that?

The real reason Thunderdome can't get started yet is that... you're not really all that much fun to listen to. I hope your latest audio has at least a little zazz in it.

You can't have any of mine.