Author Topic: The Falkie Funnies  (Read 4956 times)

The Falkie Funnies
« on: April 27, 2022, 01:48:18 AM »
For anyone who wanted to know my take on the "feud" between everyone's favorite grifter George Senda & myself here is the video.

Re: The Falkie Funnies
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 03:52:06 AM »

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 05:28:36 AM »
Is the Big Eff still making vidyas, Jason?

Asking for my friend, Roz.  (I think she had/has an unhealthy fascination with the Big Eff)

I think she had/has l

So, you feel like you know her pretty well then, well... sure you do, that's pretty likely at this point.

So let me cut to the chase; you're in a position where you've managed to figure out how to get one of those little odd looking objects to transform your device that will dispense one of two intoxicating fluids if you look at the right way when you're trying to get it to shine on you, into ... or something like that. metaphorically speaking.

Whatever. I don't care. I have other things to do and I was well on my way to go right along to doing them and then still found myself blocked and stymied and drawn back into low earth orbit, and here I am, talking to you. Go. BEARS. WHAT A GREAT IDEA.

I mean yeah that kind of is a great idea but it might not be the best idea considering I didn't go to a bar, don't need to go to bar wouldn't mind going to a bar but didn't want to go to a bar alone and if I knew today was M. bargoing day, oh, I would have gone to a bar. Oh hells yes I would have. I was under the impression that there was a different kind of bar happening one at which somebody was going to have to raise it after it had previously been set.

As far as that is not how I planned on spending my day, and the day planner for my day seems to have been augmented into some sort of hyperjudgmental form, note the avatar icon. In any event I mention this because it seems to be tangently related to a similar subject of some consequence that I had to deal with earlier today, and when I got to the end of the pot of spaghetti I was amazed at what some people have mistaken for a rainbow in their lives.

Pate, I swear to God I don't know what your fucking problem is. Now, having said that, some of the information that I've been introduced to over the last 72 hours has really opened my eyes to a number of fabulous experiences that have not been available or even known to me for a long time and rather than just simply instantly try to say give me give me give me as some people might do in the civil or some situations I have just taken upon myself to take stock on what other things I might not have noticed in the time. They were talking about as well as to pay real close attention to see what's been happening in the real world.

I'm pretty upset I just spent my birthday alone (not). And it was a lot of fun (totesblast) so I don't even know if I'm going to need another birthday again, ever. that's not important right now. another thing isz other people have done things under the impression that I was going to do things and then I didn't and then that kind of thing you got hand which it just did and to see it get out of hand immediately makes one pause the thought —

Holy shit did I just miss the launch of jackstar's new show 5:00 free advice giveaway because you fucking did.

Now, guess what here's your gift: yeah I could translate that for you and I could put in the punctuations in the polka dots for you and make it so you could read it or I just leave it here for you and you can puzzle over it and see what you do no matter what I do.... my experience has been that you're going to rag on me for it.

Well great have a model for your behavior then. And by the way that wasn't my idea. I'm unclear on how any of this has been lost on any of you; I wanted to play chess and she turned the scabies into a bio weapon that would swallow your souls.

And, it has brought no end of grief. I guess sort of I mean it matters speaking I'm not being griefed anymore... Except by you, and several other people who aren't talking to me but at least you got the bald face to come out here and start whining your little bitchy ass to me face to face about something honestly what the hell are you think it is? You think I've cheated? I don't know perhaps I should give you more time to prepare? Maybe we should send you away to a boarding school and then you get everything you need to get before you could feel like you had been prepared fuck man I don't know.

But I do know this, from now on I got no problems loving you walking into the swamp. I know you can get out you ignorant fucker. I did not hope swap sucks you down at all. I can guarantee you that I'm the only one they're going to be willing to get the fucking go in there and get you back out again I'm not going to want to do that so I'll pray for the good life.

Tempus fugit. Thank you for explaining to a certain person, you don't know which one, trust me believe me I know that someone's going to explain to me that they had no idea they knew what they were doing and that I was right and they were mistaken thank God it wasn't any words I already know this is going to happen this happened to me before on many occasions this one I don't know I was going to work out but I'm okay with how it's going to be I think whatever I can do at this point is there, I need to go back in time, and tell you how to keep yourself from making terrible mistake that will allow you to defeat me, why would I do that?

There is something out there somebody hasn't thought through all the way. I've been down this kind of rue before. I know of what I speak. My head to God.

(Yeah: hands-free too, both (2) hands— it's a wash.)

Falkie: thank you indeed very much reporting this out you get a Subway. (I didn't think you'd like a Zugzwang, but if you do there's a whole bunch of them everywhere. Your move chief.)

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 01:20:05 AM »
Falkie himself! Only the Best Bellgab has to offer!

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/animated-gifs/

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 09:06:26 AM »
Falkie himself! Only the Best Bellgab has to offer!

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/animated-gifs/

Now that's entertainment!