Author Topic: Jordan Peterson  (Read 19878 times)

Re: Jordan Peterson
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2021, 08:05:21 AM »

1. Yeah, great advice if you were in a trench in WW1. Cunt.
 6. Cunt should take his own advice. Bloody windbag.
5. Kids are always going to upset their parents. It's part of life. You don't have the right to treat them like pets.
7. 'Meaningful' is a content-free , waffly word. Getting hooked on pills was pursuing expediency.
8. OK, so tell the Nazis Ann Frank is hiding upstairs. Lying is fine, it's situational. That tosser doesn't understand that.

Basically it's shit on stilts.

8. Now you are reaching. Do you honestly think that is what the entire chapter says- there are no exceptions? Engaged in the manufacture of straw men you are...

6. I think we covered that above. You could not even name the type of drug he ended up dependent on.Tell me Mo, are you sure the car running when you claim CO contributed?

I would imagine the only one allowed to dispense advice is somebody perfect. Good thing you study your bible so closely... At least you can have your one hero unblemished by life and pressures (though not by nails) to follow.

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2021, 08:09:22 AM »

1. Yeah, great advice if you were in a trench in WW1. Cunt.
 6. Cunt should take his own advice. Bloody windbag.
5. Kids are always going to upset their parents. It's part of life. You don't have the right to treat them like pets.
7. 'Meaningful' is a content-free , waffly word. Getting hooked on pills was pursuing expediency.
8. OK, so tell the Nazis Ann Frank is hiding upstairs. Lying is fine, it's situational. That tosser doesn't understand that.

Basically it's shit on stilts.

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2021, 08:12:53 AM »

I would imagine the only one allowed to dispense advice is somebody perfect.

I'm doing my best.

Look, one drug is basically the same as any other as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps that's the reason I never lasted very long at the pharmacy, I used to just reach up to the shelf and throw them whatever packet was nearest. Anyway, I don't think we need quibble over what pill the hypocritical bastard happened to be popping.

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 08:26:34 AM »
Has Mr. Murphy ever been on American television, wonders I? And what would they make of him?

More exactly, how would Rex Murphy come across being interviewed on an American network? Controversial Americans have often appeared on the CBC with interesting results. Chris Hedges interviewed by Kevin O'Leary comes to mind. That might have been the last time Mr. Hedges had anything to do with the CBC and it was certainly the last time for Mr. O'Leary as an interviewer. Ann Coulter is another memorable moment, where she kept on insisting to a CBC journalist how Canada had dutifully followed the USA into the Vietnam War. More recently, John Bolton was pushing his book in a CBC interview and he testily responded to a journalist's question he took for sarcasm.

There is no way Mr. Murphy and the CBC will have anything to do with each other during the Justin Trudeau era. There is, however, RexTV.

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2021, 05:35:11 PM »
    6 Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.

Sound advice, on the whole, though I have not read anything by him.  I would propose the corollary "Set your body in perfect order before you criticize other people."  I could blather on about discipline both physical and mental and the psychological benefits of exercise but ultimately this is self-preservation:  when you inevitably encounter the odd silly faggot who, by virtue of experience, has a pretty good idea of how you look naked, he will just point and laugh no matter how eloquently you try to undress him.

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2021, 05:45:18 PM »
I would imagine the only one allowed to dispense advice is somebody perfect. Good thing you study your bible so closely... At least you can have your one hero unblemished by life and pressures (though not by nails) to follow.

Brother, preach!

Also, you are looking HAWT

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2021, 07:18:31 PM »

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2021, 01:12:25 AM »
Brother, preach!

Also, you are looking HAWT
Why, thank you. However, it was a photo Laser found for me. I am considering taking on of me and photshopping it to this style. I don't think that "skinny jeans" are going to make any appearance in any picture of me...