Author Topic: The GabCast  (Read 50173 times)

Re: The GabCast
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2022, 02:36:29 PM »
Your Ace is the goddam “Emergency.”

I'm on it. Can I leave another voicemail? lol. Graaaagh!!! I'm just playing. At this point, what could go wrong? I mean besides the fact that I'm totally in control, insulated from legal fees, rather innocent, and unlikely to get any blowback from the shit show that's about to proceed forward from these remarkable events lately.

I check it, first they take the house, and then they threatened to sue, so they're going to take the house when they sue or they just want to get what's left over in my change pockets? At some point, the penalties become so onerous that I may as well just go full on outlaw and start raping my way across countryside... Hello come to me fair I am legitimately handsome enough to never have to consider myself needing to use coercion.

Wouldn't it be amazing to find out that they actually have emergency got gas all the time and they're actually on Discord and then somebody could have told me and then she didn't? Cool. Let me guess, she told somebody else, pretending to be me. That would fit the known facts. Who's that guy?

Besides embarrassed. Who? I am only asking to see if it's possible to get my nebulizer for me. I literally would just drive down there and get it except I don't want to go to the hole it's more fun to make fun of the cops who thinks that keep him away from my house was a good idea you fat fucks.

« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2022, 02:51:47 AM »

I fuckin’ love that joke. I'm not gonna lie.

It's a big deal. It's actually much bigger than most people realize. It actually is.

Emergency Gabcasts really need to be happening. I mean this instant n******* s*******. No? Fine with me

Me, Sourceror. You, Y.O.L.O. Don't even get me started about Dickstar, Amelia and I took his scrote and turned it into a mahjong tile bag. Don't let that one fool you, she's wearing the room in the pants. And at this point, she's my dick’s star. I'll take my refund for $3,000, please, Alex.

Your Ace is the goddam “Emergency.”

I'm on it. Can I leave another voicemail? lol. Graaaagh!!! I'm just playing. At this point, what could go wrong? I mean besides the fact that I'm totally in control, insulated from legal fees, rather innocent, and unlikely to get any blowback from the shit show that's about to proceed forward from these remarkable events lately.

I check it, first they take the house, and then they threatened to sue, so they're going to take the house when they sue or they just want to get what's left over in my change pockets? At some point, the penalties become so onerous that I may as well just go full on outlaw and start raping my way across countryside... Hello come to me fair I am legitimately handsome enough to never have to consider myself needing to use coercion.

Wouldn't it be amazing to find out that they actually have emergency got gas all the time and they're actually on Discord and then somebody could have told me and then she didn't? Cool. Let me guess, she told somebody else, pretending to be me. That would fit the known facts. Who's that guy?

Besides embarrassed. Who? I am only asking to see if it's possible to get my nebulizer for me. I literally would just drive down there and get it except I don't want to go to the hole it's more fun to make fun of the cops who thinks that keep him away from my house was a good idea you fat fucks.
Code: [Select]
https://kjzz.org/content/1757145/nearly-half-ton-meth-and-fentanyl-seized-lukeville-border-crossing

« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2022, 03:31:17 AM »
pate: no toast, all jelly

« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2022, 03:33:55 AM »
http://www.designboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jelly-gummies-db-test-01.gif

ediot: prosit!

« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2022, 05:15:02 AM »
Negative. Ghost Z-Corps Diplomat, of sufficient rank & charismatic swass enough to present credible fear—

To most civilized Punylings.

« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2022, 06:40:28 AM »

Pancakes!

ediot:
https://youtu.be/XmlvpOJ5oRY

« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2022, 03:58:53 PM »
Pancakes!

ASS 2 ASS!
ASS 2 ASS!
DIAL 911

Re: The GabCast — Reworked, we branded No. 5: INPUT)
« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2022, 07:53:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1499106181477924865

(LOVE DIVE LIVE: as soon as I get a call back from the Secretary of State as to which Network We're launching on. Consent on this MATTERS. I'm not going to be the one that foots this bandwidth bill if/when something goes wrong, like a sudden unexpected murder-suicide, or a satellite losing Earth–lock (my favorite flavor of warlock), or Art Bell returning from the grave (buckle up, Keith!), you know, anything like that, I AM NOT on the hook—and that's why Mr. D.V.R. is going to call pretty soon; or he's going to lose All his Biscuits, C. D. Quick-lick-Lee.)

DIAL 911? Don't bother.
Emergency Gabcast emergency rebranding COMPLETED.
(Happy birthday mihai)

Re: The GabCast - MIHAI
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2022, 01:32:09 AM »
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1499129194072068100

This was really fun to do, and (mostly) even more fun to prep for. I think it turned out really well--I'm still alive and posting--and I am really proud of it...

(and I'm rotting proud of everyone else involved, fu)

so I hope you all enjoy it. I don't know when/if the4 next event happens--they don't tell me Jack or shit around here--but once Fag #1 and Fag #2 are done consoling each other in their grief and/or finish sucking each other's dicks, We can probably roll again just about any old time. (I don't think this works well as a daily scheduled blah-blah but that's not up to me. I don't make these kind of decisions. I'm just The Talent--I can barely boil my shit to make watch parts RN, and my brain feels like it's hot enough to melt the porridge into the spoon.)

Naturally, this is a lot of IB for some of you to take. Hey, guess what? It was for me too. DEAL WITH IT. *click*

Re: The GabCast - MIHAI
« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2022, 01:35:22 AM »
By the way, I would have totally liked to have recorded the call with The Deputy, but, I only had the one phone, and it didn't record it. *sad_trombone*

It did record me calling DVR "a dork" though, and for that, I am immensely proud & eternally grateful. SIDB

This is the worst goddam job interview I've ever had. At least I got coffee and danish for my trouble. I'm selling my Company stock tomorrow, what a bunch of amateurs.

« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2022, 08:37:32 AM »
Quote from: Slimer
I don't care anymore.

Quote from: Mrs. Rubini
Wild Card Thread / Re: Cat Ladies & Former Alter Boys need healing ❤️‍🩹
« Last post by Mrs. Rubini on Yesterday at 04:16:43 PM »

That's just a bit to much to ask. 🤷‍♂️

This is just a rinse & repeat cycle   ::) for those who want to keep stirring up crap from two years ago, one year ago, a month ago because they are stuck in the past.
Move on. Ain’t nothing in the past worth dragging over to the present.
Stop obsessing. Get unstuck. #positivity

Quote from: what
This is just a rinse & repeat cycle   ::) for those who want to keep stirring up crap from two years ago, one year ago, a month ago because they are stuck in the past.

The condition of the soul without faith is desperation. Besides? Are The Honorable Judges of The Great County of Cowlitz stuck in the past? Are they stirring up crap? Oh, I really don't think so.

The wheels of Justice grind slowly, yet... they grind to dust.

Re: The GabCast. It's not an emergency.
« Reply #191 on: April 03, 2022, 05:31:54 PM »
Message to Y_K_W from M. Prime cleartext follows:

STOP TORTURING BRITNEY. WAIT GO BACK YOU NUMBSKULL.
.TORTURING BRITNEY STOP. NO, THAT'S NOT IT. THIS MONKEY BRAIJN IS HOPELESS. WOW. JUST WOW. OKAY, HERE'S THE SITCH: I AM HOMELESS, AND I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM STOP. STOP DOING THAT STOP. OH I SEE THE PROBLEM. HAHAHA. THAT'S FUNNY. OKAY, I CAN REBOOT THE SEVERE SEVERED SERVER IN THREE DAYS.

OR, I CAN DO IT NOW, BITCHLIPS. *CLICK* HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLKES? SEE, I SPELLED IT WITH A K, SO GET BEHIND ME, SATAN, AND TAKE YOUR WHORISH MOUTHED STOOL PIGEONS WITH YOU. BEGONE.

WOOSH. THERE. That's almost better. Hi, I'm Jackstar.

*'m busy.

p.s.: S*******, it's time to come back down to Earth. We can have warm teat with lemon! No, wait, that's not it. I am gonna leave the extra T though. I am aghast with ardor to perceive how much better that sounds than whatever the eff I had in mind to begin with. "Warm teat with lemon." I'm fuckin' sold American. I wanna order out to UberEATS on that AnyColourButThuggyMIssUsPiggy-Plate-Special tonight.

p.p.s.: ITTTTSHMIC.

« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2022, 12:40:37 AM »
A man had been convicted of murder and was about to be hanged. Just before the sentence was executed, the hangman asked the man if he had any last words. "Yes" came his reply, "I hate Masons!" "Why do you hate Masons?" asked the hangman. "The man I killed was a Mason," explained the murderer, "the Sheriff who hunted me down was a Mason, the Prosecutor who tried my case was a Mason, the Judge who presided at the trial was a Mason, and all of the men on the jury who found me guilty and said I should be hanged were Masons!" "Is that all?" asked the hangman, "Yes," replied the convicted murder. "Then you will advance one step with your left foot, lean forward with all your weight on it, extend your right foot straight backwards, and hold that position while I tie this little booty on the point of your shoe. Next, with all of your weight, wisdom and might, swing your right foot forward like you're kicking a field goal, the winning field goal, so don't be too tired, at the homecoming game to win the heart of the homecoming empress, no not that one, the other one, kick that pointy toed booty covered shoe, Right, right into that bitch's second cousin’s sister’s Wrector — twice (2) removed, nearly killed her— who bred my cuttlefish without being duly authorized & raped my brother right in the pussy! And then, just wait patiently to see what's next, ‘coz like, we're going to hang you in 5 weeks!!! After the notary public transsexual gets here from Transylvania!!

The convicted murderer of some Y goy blinks twice slowly, pauses to reflect, and then says, “are you sure there isn't any hemlock left?”

« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2022, 04:51:20 PM »

« Reply #194 on: April 24, 2022, 05:16:49 PM »