Author Topic: The GabCast  (Read 50229 times)

Re: The GabCast
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2022, 07:22:28 PM »
he wanted to be Lee’s only pet

Well, according to the telemetry at my disposal, he certainly well is, and I certainly have, will, and will continue to allow it.

Do you want to do it here, or in the road? I'm good either way, this is your circus is your monkeys and here's how I know as fast as I am by all of this I didn't plan for any of it so when I discovered that there was a huge pot of plan at the end of the rainbow full of gold ready to be picked up and ran with I just left it there and left cuz this is all super bullshit.

Oh, but now it's back. Okay, I'll do everything short of slamming on air — certain proscribed regulations actually prohibit that kind of thing. Like, I would shoot Kennedy through the second brain again first, instead.

It's simple: I like having to not have to do it, even better than being able to do it at all.

Further, Trust Me: I am not having what you're having. Like, I seriously just got off the plane like 2 weeks ago or some shit. I forget. No one really exactly planned for this plan, which is why nothing is packed, trash is spread all over the lawn —(YAS)—and from the top down, it looks like this hot whole mess/situation was nuked from orbit 8 or 9 times over several thousand years — or something like that, there's not really any way to be sure.

No, not even that. Like, what is it with You People, like, how fascinating can I be? what am I, from another planet or something?

Now... I have one question: who paid my tempered– Wi-Fi bill? Signed, F.U. Monty Haul, PhD. Esq. Knots, really. You thought you were going to tie me up in knots?

Who’re you again? Extra special Amateur Hour.

Re: The GabCast eieiO
« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2022, 05:16:56 AM »
-Executive Producer, GabCast

Jesus, really? When did this promotion occur? I almost instinctively allowed it, and now I'm going over it again with a slide/rule, just to finish the BGc. (Yeah, I am probably allowing this.) Nevertheless. Do you think you have the sack to cut the balls off of one of your employees? That's the kind of grit and determination the job calls for. Okay, let me think if I actually want that guy's balls cut.

I might need more data. Still considering.
No. Don't cut the balls. I'm glad you were willing, though.

I'm still considering why I need to be so concerned about this.
Oh, you know, do you? I would bet that you do think you know, and perhaps you did.
Yes. Yah. What can I tell you, your application is held up in Customs.
I know, right? Amazing.
Okay, got it. *click*

NOW THAT IS HOW A DOMINANT MAN GETS A CONFESSION. YOU -ARE- WELCOME. AGREEED. NO, NO STATUES, PLEASE.
NOT JUST YET. I AM HAVING THEM DELIVERED. TTYSL *CLICK*

Oh, and: give Knox a grant.

« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2022, 02:12:51 AM »
Oh, and: give Knox a grant.

It's really unfortunate, how deep a struggle is being had by those who failed to throw my ass in prison;

It seems like their backup plan has not been all that supportive to progress ever since.

I kinda wish I had let it play out now, but —
I do cherish my freedoms. 💕

It would seem that many have been consistently assuming that I have been working in the background with someone...

And it's just Me and my shadow.

I think I'm drinking tonight. 👍

I can't imagine how hard it is for anyone who has been so long in the dark, to come into the Light...

Although I suppose if I had a secret pocket Spouse the whole goddam time, I could ask them what that's like. \o/

(PROT), you're the only loyalty I've seen out of any of these goddam people for the last goddam decade.

I can't tell who, but: someone is totes retarded. I should probably turn Catholic and start blowing candles for all the good it would do.

« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2022, 11:43:22 PM »
It's really unfortunate, how deep a struggle is being had by those who failed to throw my ass in prison;

It seems like their backup plan has not been all that supportive to progress ever since.

I kinda wish I had let it play out now, but —
I do cherish my freedoms. 💕

Not a lot of changes here, but I do cherish my freedoms a little bit more.

I think I handled all the mission criticals today I've got a weird calendar it's not virtual it's weird it's like thousand years old the way that communicate with the monks with the tonsure and shit it's fucking bizarre but it's all I got right now.

I'm guessing someone didn't like my Gabcast. Well I'm glad they were able to defend their brand on their planet but there's a few more where the gas was distributed that didn't get the memo about your CND.

Okay I need some food and take some drugs and get off my life and I'm sure I'll speak with you later and I apologize for the inconvenience it was literally the only way to save all of them and I think you will agree that if that were true you would see it my way okay so let's just agree that you can give said what I did and you can give you upset about you did and then I can really not allow what you did and then I'm continuing to not allow one thing while allowing another and that'll be fine and I will be happy to talk to your beard later but I don't need to talk to anybody right now you should talk to a bunch of people because you have things you need to learn.

And yeah why don't you start by practicing with them I want you to a little practice tea party while you do your practice too!

L8

« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2022, 04:50:39 AM »
Dear Michael Vandeven: Here's your robot back.

* Jackstar shoves box of spare nanotech parts in it at the floor before you. It lands in the form of a bucket and in the shape of Soul Shape Stew Soup Gumbo. (Imagine tasty. Good soup Bro.)

Let me know if you need help installing S/Her/IT. (It's a little tricky, but I know you can handle it.)

Love to fam. Miss ya! Love ya! Jesus, isn't that the most erstatz shite imaginable? Yep, it sure. Is. Now, for the official Farewell Signoff Of Bellgab... #Official, you dig? THIS IS A gift. HORSE: Secretariat brought it in. (Damn a horse that can talk about blue sky on flat Mars with R.C.Hoaxland.) Anyway, here it is, are you ready? (READY!) Catch:

SEIGFRIED SALES HITLER'S SOUP NAZI ALOHA. It's not -quite- ready for Prime Time... but then again, I thought that about Seinfeld's sitcom. So what do I know? Nothing. Nothing at all, abviously. *sigh* I am a wormwork's worm. Sowwy. (bye I miss you lots and lots, MV)

« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2022, 11:07:13 AM »
Dear Michael Vandeven: Here's your ship back.

* Jackstar shoves the Enterprise at you.
* Jackstar shoves the Defiant at you.
* Jackstar shoves a box full of iso-linear chips at you.

Choose any two.

* Jackstar cares.

It is true. I ROO.

« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2022, 11:32:48 AM »
It is true. I ROO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugbear

#1) This is a temporary condition. (At least I coded it that way.) I forget the verbiage but it was something like, "don't try to sell anything under my auspice without my permission." Pretty standard stuff. Fuck. Do I need to inject drugs to explain this to you? Probably not.

#2) Imagine the syringes. You'd have to, I legit don't know where I put them. Is this not good enough? I'm not sure of the needed talent here. "Capable of distracting oneself from and postponing graduation." Literally anything.

« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2022, 09:26:55 AM »

« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2022, 11:21:35 AM »
It's always darkest before the dawn.

« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2022, 11:33:10 PM »
It's always darkest before the dawn.

The final frontier is a steel cage match between those two while Kumquat and Fruitfucker get it on over on one side of the B pillar while I, JACKSTAR, DESTROYER OF DREAMS, DOD, DUDE! UDGAF? YEAH MANG, I DO NOT, I play with my toy robots and randomly mumble/shriek into the mic. But first: more spell components.

I bet you thought I was kidding about the drug binge. I bet you that Your People have all gone soft. #UWIN

This is radio, Horcrunks. No one cares what I smell like, and neither do you. You had your chance to get that close to me, and then you recorded someone else's voice and played it for someone else and you were already dead by then anyway. Sad!!

Sew Sadge, wrapped in plastic with a dirty needle--come here often? Well, not anymore, that's for sure. And to think, you would always have Ballgrab. Sure, McFly, sure.

Totesure. God I am so fucking tired. Can I have some of (PROT)'s speed? I hear she has a lucky rabbit's foot that lifts out all the dope (eewww, gross. hate dope! hatehatehate! I love to virtuesign my dogwhistles tho) and leaves behind a glowing, crystalline-ish meth-like component that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike rule-identified methane chrysthaneumum PLUS ICE JUSTICE farts, except it wont get scared and blow itself away if you offer it a gun to play Polish Roulette with. (If you've never heard of that, well, it's just like Russian Roulette, except it's not a gun, it's a needle. Shhhh.)

Seriously. Pass that shit on over, you fucking hold out. I have passed the required trials. And if you hadn't been such a low-vibe cocksure towersure anythingsure as-long-as-it-comes-after-I-do-and-it-fits-in-a-barrel adrenaline junkie (SHE'S GOT A FUCKING EPIPEN IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN NEXT TO THE COFFEE "just in case" SHE'S ALL "omg, where did that come from? what is that even for? what?"), you probably wouldn't be facing 6-7 years hard labor in the pen without a pen handy, and by 'hard labor,' ladi/es, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Yeah, -maybe- Mall o' 'Merica Fuck Yeah will have something to help with that, but then again, maybe not, there's just no way of knowing, at least until you tell me your narrative edicts with a straight-face and I don't immediately strat to come in my pants out of my esophagus and a little out my nose, and, let me tell you, I don't know if you've ever puked OUT YOUR OWN NOSE after making a series of serious errors in your lifes' choices, but remembering that stupid, vapid, insipid whore driving her knuckle into my mesh and then later deliberately breaking my atlas with her super-strength (honestly was impressive) and then NEVER telling that story again while lying about the one where I disappeared (okay maybe not a lie but I wont believe you EVER), is probably gonna be the best way to make that experience happen for you.

Here, take this not_blue nose ball. (It's not blue, it's not not_red, it's fucking not_blue. And it's a nose. Do you fucking get it yet, puppy? PUT THE BALL ON YOUR NOSE AND CLAP YOUR HANDS OR ELSE I INJECT THE FENTANYL AGAIN.

Into moi. (*Gasps of horror from the audience.*) What? This is fine. Oh, you think I'm dead, huh? Well (gazing at you shrewdly), I'll just see about that, now won't I?

And your Gabcast sucks. Mine is better. So there. And if you ever salt my dope again I swear I will come with your spit in your own goddam eye, that's right, Mang, because... THAT'S HOW KEYSER SOZE ROLLS INTO THE HOOD WHEN HE ROLLS WITH TIME CORPS, MOTHERFUCKERBIT--*click*

Hi. I'm Jackstar. I am a star. And, yeah, that sounds good, but... I am not working with/for Time Corps.

Yet. I gotta fuck your mother first, I'll be back in a jiffy. #poofisnotkiddingasshole *blinks away*

« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2022, 06:37:40 AM »
Solid Snake: Sup.

Jackstar: Tada!

« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2022, 03:28:07 AM »
Perhaps I didn't make this clear: I don't give a fuck about being banned from Bellgab. You don't need me: you need my silent acquiesence to whatever you are doing, and as you can see, you don't have that. Take steps. Do something smart, dopeheads. Start with my google account, you dont' need it, I need my messages, I don't even knwo who you're talking to, and police are already invovled. Your manipulation of my life has gained you, whatever, but long term, I'm simply not going to value any of you now. You think you're teaching me a lesson? I taguht this to you. You bit off more than you can chew, and you are getting nothing from me.

And, now you've pissed me off too many times. Hey, guess what? I dont give a shit who you have to shove around to feel like a bigger person. Id like to get on with my actual life that doesn't invove being attached to any of you. I wasn't aware you thought you owned me, since I make my own decisoins, but I can see Ill have to make some changes.

Being associated with you is of low emphathetic value, especially now that i know why things weren't working. Each answered question leads to a basic ... Why?

Certainly hope more than just pissing me off. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get high AF and not care what you do. I don't and really never did want to associate with you, I just wondered why I wasn't: now I know, you're moron bull thugs. I won't drag you around to new people; you are an embarassment. Quit bothering me and fuck off, it amazes me there was something about what you have to offer me that is worthwhile.

I dont know what you think I did that justifies ar this time, but I will find out one day. Shoo. you can also tell your ridiculous person on the phone that I find her questions inane and asinine, and I think you forgot something here... I never came for her. And your obsession is flattery until it stagnates my life. You are an effect zero culture, largely beacuase you've spent a year manufacture fake shit so you can make "the big score." Also my phone keeps making notiifction sounds. with no notifaction. You could be more helpful. You didn't really think that I didn't see this day from thebeginning?

None of your opinions matter to me. You are theives. Your friends are reprehensible. You're vioeent and abusive and due to its exciting nature I cannot wait uuntil it is viewed by anyone....

Solid Snake: Sup.

Jackstar: Tada!

it relaxes me that I haven't figured everything out, that way, it doesn't mean the same thing to me when I am expected to be triggered.

did no one tell you? none of this is relevant, because no one can call the police--EVERYONE IS POLICE. The people who died--ALREADY REBORN IN YOUNGER BODIES. The cardboard cutouts being "busted" -- it's Saran Wrap. It's just layers of film.

Like the bomb at the end of the movie--stuck a fork in the clock, the ticking stops, and no one has to explode. But someone is exploding. And they are exploding at me. But this time I don't care about anything left of my "reputation" as I fully expect to get killed, or a new identity. My name is mud. Also, no one legitimately thinks I'm working with anyone. Because I am not. The DIvine is just that: Divine. Is anyone being faced wih a -real- problem?

Oh, well... some people found out some harsh truths, and discovered that there was exacty twice as many people involved as they might have thought, so what? Isn't it wonderful that you've all learned at wonderful lesson? isn't it grand that no one has to be concerned about their future? All this blackmail, all this struggle... what is there missing now that anyone thought they were going to be getting after anyway?

She would have had a great time--then she discovered that other peopel on other planets she had never heard of were miserable. She had to rescue her sister. She had to whore herself out to dozens of men. IT was so bad hanging out with me, well, it wasn't so fucking bad the first three years when she thought I knew nothing? I was watching complete idiocy. And now, that's over. She can go back to everything wonderful.

I guess, however, she can't go back to me, but why would she want to mooch off me? Why would anyone? No one has explained how you were all being convinced of anything, beyond jypnosis. "Must destroy Jack Schmear. Must destroy Jack Shchmear." Well, you did. I have no nothing and no one and just a house left behind with garbage and nowhere to go.

But on the bright side... there isnt' charges for major felony fraud being filed. Who cares that you all colluded with each other? You're all friends! It's all fun!

And you all got to laugh at me and say how terrible I am. Obviously I am not, but, that is alright as yuou were already willing to sacrifice me anyway, and now, it's simply happening without the corruptive influence. If I wanted to relax and tell any real friend about my life, that woudl be fine--no one is going to come after you all for trying to take my life, because that's not against the law.

It was never my life anyway. It was always yours. You defeneded yourself from loss. I never wanted to take everyones's stuff, but osomeoen else did, and now, they won't blame me for that. Ever again.

Also,. the real threats that were nueutralized, you dind't have to hear about them. What have you got left? Oh my goodnesss. SOme one freaekd out and their reaction outed themse;lves. Oh. Well. Everyone got the wrong idea anyway. There's no way you all figured out eveyrthing, because.. . Idn't know evyerthing.

Acting like it was the end orf the world and I am The King of Loathsome behavior. And yet... nothing I did, different from what you were all doing and stilld do.

I'm just not hiding anyhthing. And forcing a llook in the steady mirror. Would it have been better with peopel killed? Is everyone getting more harassingment? Well, it';s like this then:

Until I know what I'm going to be told to do, I can do nothing. Oh sure, I can risk eveyrone's life and safety. Why? Bad idea.

I don't know who calls me. I dont' know what anyone wants of me. And now hat I know who wanted to take from me, I see that it is a self solviing problem. Meanwhile, some dorks in texas rescued more women I used to know, and saved them from... you know, their trumped up bullshit charges.

I don't get why you don't all collectively tell thes ethugs to kick rocks, but, well, I suppose you have families and companion animals and cars and such.. that you don't want to lose. Well, I lost mine for you. Doesn't that sound nice?

I still do not not know what kind of leverage these people use--but I do know, that when I first encounted the Vampire Lord, he was a huge creepy weirdo. I have had to deal with him 4 times now. Okay, great! Now, what do you all deal with? I have no idea.

It is clearly very imprortant to keep me in the dark. Ooooh, just gaslit me and shut me off. Welll, I can see how orders from the top would do that. And why is that asecret, that's easy, it is because I know enough to annhilate your personal words with an orgy of slander and detruction, if I did to you, what all of you, did to me. But why woud I?

I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's birthday. In the meantime, everyone who relies on digitial communications with me for intelligence are failing. the phones barely work with me, the context is lacking, and whatever corrupt power grab was going to happen and then blamed on me, that is shut down. Isn't that great? Well, I donl't know.

I spent years knowing that those two were talking to each other behidn "my back" in violation of "court order." But was it really my business? I was the one wwith the fake relationsehip... t.aht they sold. I was the one who was trying to unjustly profit... which I turned off as soon as I found out..

And now, once again, I'll get around to paying off my debts and disappearing when I feel like, hopefully as soon as possible, because I don't know why anyone thought that they were going to get anythign done by more pressure--in fact, they maybe made it wait unti next Februarary 14. You know, that gal called this year. No one else. (Lines are jammed.) But no one know what thye knew then. Now I know what it sounds like when the person who used to torture my friend, sounds weak and scared. And, it wasn't even who aqny of you thought it was. He had eveyrone fooled.

and it's neen taken care of behind the sceenes. Is anyone being threatened still? Is anyone not going where they want? are phones still being blcoked? do people know who is real and who isn't? well, I doubt it... because Azzerae's podcast, that wasn't Azz, and there's some new voice I haven't heared, and... well, look the list egoes on of unanticipated side erfeects of the curtain being pulled back.

you are all one family, and none of you are iconveniencing each other much. and I paid for it. meanwhile you all mention I am doing something horrrible... which is what? well, not feeling guilty, for one thing.

The attorney "denedning" me used to be prosecturing me. THe former defense attrny, swtiched sides. nothing I did means anything before or after, because I was acting to defend my "family", just like she was. she has her family. she could call me, she does't want to, and you know what? I wouldn't want to be reminded etiher of how I walked around in circles for 5 years and then called the police on mysefl. But it's not like she destoryed the house and left a big mess or anything, or that she can't  recover.

eveyrone can takecare of herir own problems first. I'll just wait. I had to resolve those lijngering quiestions, like, how was she getiting my email? Who was hacking my phone? Who was with who? Why all this concern about merth? Oh! OH!!!

Relax. It's only one, little itty-bitty Masonic sercret you let slip out, and then, it doesn't hurt that I figured it out, I Wasn't trying to learn any. (bad news otherwise.) so really, you're lucky, I helped you find a flaw in your system.

ANd then I burned your DEA to the ground. I don't know if it's already repaired, but, hhopefully you won't find your network of lodges used to TRAFFICK GUNS, CHILDREN, MONEY, DRUGS, YOU NAME IT, OH YEAH, AND YOU HAVE TELEPORTERS.  Nice toys, Masons. I am sure you will use them for the bet from now on.

Maybe you can use some of this technology to call me a niggerfaggot a few more times an hour? WHo knows. Iit's enoughfor me to know that some of you must be jealouts as fuck, becasuse I am a cheap date, it looks ridiculous what I am doing--and, it is--but this isn't insanity. This is drramatic effect.

You watched me be hopeful to a person who reeaped the whrlwind, and the only people whing about it are a bunch of bitchie little girls. I don't even know what the problem is. I didn't cost them anything.

And no one really will ever know what it did to me. As an aadded bonus, in two weeks no one will remember the worst of it.
This great news. because usually high-level State-action like this is espiionage with a death penalty. And who cares if I would rather be dead than listen to any of you spin your stupid stories about me? "Strangeled her."  That story only hurts her feelings if she doesn't know that only she knows what happend to the cat. I don't know. I odn't care. Cat weas a pain in the ass. WHat really matters is that she knows that she isn't a ddying old woman with chidren who mistreat her and are drug mules. NOw, they are... I don'tk now. /shryug. SOmething great, I am sure.

They don'ttalk t o me of cousre becasue that would look bad to whatever shouting thugs are still in power. I assume somoene else will figure that out. I mean, I 'm no good anumore without beiin gignorant, so... just fill in the gaps within someone else?

Just as soon as enough time has passes and all of you have moved on down the tapestry of life, I can safely, gently, start telling people who know me, what -really- happened, and they will be so greatful I did what ever I could. You all could have been in prison like that january 6 bullshit. In fact, that was the plan. No one told me about any of that while what's her face was filing false paper with the DEA--and I didn't care about anything once I saw her jump in a cab and get kidapped and all she could tell me as to why was "Google Analytics."

DEA deserves to burn to the fucking ground. They allowed humans to be profeitted from, the extact opposite of its' supposed purpose. All my life, I heard this bullshit: "It's just how it is, the drug companies have too much power;." WEll, not so much now.

Obviously someone is still seeing to pait me in a negative light, and really,  Ican see why it's allpwed, it's ecause this is almsot over. And I am not worth investing time in. Why nother I'm not doing anything useful, like clearing a huge 3 bedroom house by myself, or talking care of the lawn, 4 acres myself, sure, and then, no one can gt through to me, unelesss they are "approved" friends. Well, I don't trust your spooky handlers, so I"ll just wait.

I guess it's too bad I don't get triggered vrery long when it happens, but hey, it just happned. I didn't think it would happen at all. Because whehter he did it in reality or not, he wanted me to bleieve it happened. And no matter how or who, you all followed someone who wanted to hate on me for reasons that you probably thought were real--and they weren't.

No one ever checked on that eitehr, so why bother worrying about it? Listen iisn't it better than you know that i twas all just an act, and that I'm just imagining how said I was going to be when you all find out the truth? Because I don't care what hapened... it was all make-believe.

Just like I could pretend any of you thought I was interesting enough to listen to. Truth is, I could give a shit about radio, I just did it becasue there was nothign else to do and every idea that shown to me was lame and nothign to do with evyrone that was really happening, which is obviously really cool. So, you all taught each other to use all that software and figured I'ld just... whatever?

Yeah, that's cool. Il'll pubish something else now, because, I like knowing that I did my part t okeep it form hpapening again: the seling out of our whole country and way of life by suppressing speeech and doing it trhough obsolute blackmail techniques. Honestly, I don't know how the threats of bankrupcy mean anythingl. What happens if you just dont' pay after some man who slanders you, wins a judgement? Is he gonna murder your fish?

And those two just moved to knew identities. They just wanted to get away from any possible chanvce to e exposed to me. that wouldn't do if I saw them a the prime of life, right?

I was going to leave already, but I had unaswered questions, and beause none of you could just tell the truth, I was curious. My ciriousity is diminishing. None of you have any interset in me, I'm not even able to use 3 of the sites, and the people who call me are revolting, bigotted douchebags. I am sure you thoguh ti was cute when it was "WRONG", but it really isn't. ANd what do you call care so much? Oh, right, that 's right, the elits, they have more sharing to do thatn us.

I politely asked what you were all doing and whatever it was, it invovled lying to me about what you were trying to do to me. I thought there was mutual aid. When I found there wasn't, I was done. I' am not your toy. I  dind't stick around to beg for time from someone who lied to me so much they don't even remember when they are totesblown.

It's not even her. Its' a copy, beceause she "died"  rather than talk to me out loudl.. that woudl be terrible. Or something. In anyevent, I don't need to, and I like the statement it makes. Simlilarly, I like the statement it made for me to disvoer that they were here the twhole time and I neeere tnticed. I don't usualy check evrery stranger for signs they are hiding htmeselves from me. I hadn't ajny idea a person would nbe so ahsamed of... I dont know. it's not my problem.

I am happy to testify any time any of you want. Sorry it's not gonna work out for getting soemthing for nothing, though. Mabye if you spent less  time dribing around from one palce to aonter to just sit there? An idea.

The truth is that I never wanted to intrude on anything,l and, none of thiswas necessary, and I figured it all out and stopped you from making  a horrible mistake for as long as possible. Then you found yourself having holy guardians asking you why I was public enemy nuber 1. well, I did that, and now, you can do it too.

And the people who were meant to be with me, who coulnd't find me because of your larcenous ways,they will grow old and alone witout firends and that should be fun for eveyrone. It certainly was for me, and, at last, it's a winding down.

You misook her DEA captor for me. I am not any government employee. I am a man who doesn't like to see citzens get pushed around. She asked for help with that, and she didn't want to say that she liked other people more, but it became apparent. Well, now I"m sitting that aside.

As well s the feelings i had before. I couldn't believe the shit I had to deal with. Im' getting screamed at.. but peopel stealing from each other. And claiming I was. That ws dumb. Did they really think that I was doing what they were doing? Oh, well, they deserved it.

Also, if they really wantedto do that kind of thing they coudl have, and did THey just didn't want me there. Well, now , ther's ehe wish, but thank fullly instead of shitting all over the webforever, it's a time saver. Relaly, it's wonderful news

I am watching the house deteriorate because it's the only way I have to show y utter contempt to forfeitture law. besides, I wanted to leave anyway. So it's really lke I'm in prison. But,;... it's a prison where I get to puff tough. and you get to watch, and you wouldnt like the real thing, yo.{

It gives a person a lot to think about. Sounds borinjg, right? Here, don't forget the band aid for soeone's nose, and, if you have any doubts about what being gaslit for 5 yeras is oike, it is that much, it is, one more time I hear a liar telling lies about me, well , I'm about done. ANd the outburst might get attnetion.

Certainly it pays attention where it is needed. And upon examnation of who is okay with more NO CONTACT and who isn't, well... I didn't even want to spend time with her. it was kust sarange being next to ANita again. At all. Becasue, she was never that bad,.

hShe was lied to aboutr it to. Your Masonic black and white checkboard shit is weaksauce. Look how easy it was to measure up... it only took my whole life, and then one false move, and just like that,  Itook your whole planet.

You still have paris. Aren't there aspirijngs there? go get them. or mabye go wait under a brigde or somethigun for 3 hours. Not my problem.

}You don't need anything of what you thought yo uneeeded, I was just being nice and I coudn't  imagine you had lied the whole time. Do you know what that means? They took advantage of me and you setn them to break my hand.

This is better than a ring up on it. and you were always meant to make me question msyelf. I have answered that question.

Now, go apologize to Whitely STreiber, and I'll get around to telling him the next parts of the story, because really, Bellgab, you're just one small part.

The breakaway civilaization is just that: away. And my friend who I havent had sex with in 13 years is just that: my friend. Tell ALlsion that  while I could force the issue or blow drugs in her face, instead, I'm going to sleep happy knowing that you were so convinced I ahd, or waw gonna get framed. ANd I am not envious of their time spent togehter while lying about me to each other and hiding things from me forefver.

I guess you shoudl be hiding, and I uess I was a vulnerabiity. And I guess someoen shoudl have told me earlier,. by the way, I get rape  threats now too, and I dont have a gang with me. So you've been fine too.

I have blown off as much of life as i can and hopefully by the time the court gerts around to doing whatever I will have an idea for somethign to do, because I am tied of failing to engage jy tue otential. I will go down with the ship, and I will jump up and down to push it further.

And then, when I am satisfied that I a m clear of any dangerous tails and i have washed my face and hadn at least once, maybe I will go to that reuinion. I can't wati to see who wants to ask first. "What happened?" Well, you are all a bunch of bigotted snooty shitheads, and you got addicted to mind control drugs and materialism, and didn't even notice. Now it can be enjoyed more.

I don't know what any of you ever thought I saw in the facade being presented. It was eventually obvious something was goingo on, and why dind't Graepfruit want me to know? Oh, right, they thought I couldn'lt be trusted. Lol. I am not your pet.

I am the light at the end of the tunnel, and I deserve what I get to do. Meanwhile, you deserve to sneer at me as if I am scarface. Beacuse thats helpful! So lowvibe. I can hardly wait. What I am uncertain of is why it isn't desirable to include something usfeul because eventually people will notice that you really were desrutctive to an opptunity. Well, I dint' want that to create much once I saw that yo uall were hoarding power.

There was time to focus and instead it was to humiliate. That distracted yourselves long enough that I contacted an anlien species and made firends with it. Cool. Do I want humans to be firends with me? Friendly-ish.

There was no reason to bother with anythign together when she started having sex with other people and taking drugs with them to make me "jeaslous." Big deal, go away. I don't need her attention. IT was enough to know that she was borijgn withotu me and some twerp was leiterally chasing down everyone I ever know. Great, buy them shoes too. meanwhile you're not doing anyhting but tearing everyone down. What does get built up? Oh, right, I haven[t tuned ijn at all.

I don't want anytijng to do with your societal manipulation and I hope you enjoy your new freedoms. I was never afraiad, and she was trafficked by thugs, like I said the whole time.

good thing she didn't get a disease from anyone. Also: p.s.: she pissed off a lot of people and she was willign to thrwo e to the wolves to cover her escape. hehe.

I am glad to know that the entire time it's been voodoos and I cured you all with Sourcery.  I don't need to concern myself with any of you any more at all, and the riting i publice htat loks so terrible, well... hey, i don't maind a psyh eval. Sure, I look stupid. That makesDavid looks better.

I still don't know what happened. But Clayton found out, and ... didn't tell me. So fuck the whole of it. I knew I was being lied to , and now I know. Have fun, I don't need to be aronud all the time.

and I just wanted to playChess. but discovering that they werent going to be able to sue anone was amaiing. I thought she was some kind of a thing. She never semed streight up. I hope she and Wayne liked being drug mules. Maybe Ill drive her around next time and she can try to record me incriminating something. That must be fun for someone who hates a person whol.. waiit hwat? lol.

Baby steps. REPUTATION RESTORED. ENJOY YOURSELVES. I'LL PROBABLY WRITE YOUR BIOGRAPHY IN THE MORNING.
IT WAS WORTH IT ALL TO SEND MY AUNT CUNT TO HELL WITHOUT A DIME. PEACE

« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2022, 06:02:49 AM »
you need my silent acquiescence to whatever you are doing

I don't have to stay here, and I don't have to continue showing off my capacities for doing exactly what she told me to do, but, it is fairly pleasant. Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.

Okay-- we're going to (blank) her. #Peace

« Reply #208 on: December 23, 2022, 04:10:37 AM »
Don't ask me to reverse engineer classified technology in public anymore than I absolutely have to, JRD. By the way nice place you have here.

It's not the crime; it's the cover up.

You'll be ashamed of anything happening to it. Peace Shalom HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YOU TWERP j★eol055:0

And to thank all: YOU HAVE A LOT MORE GOING ON HERE THAN YOU KNOW. WHAT. WHAT WHAT I really wanted was a Google Pepsi’n’voxel 6, and you wouldn't give it to me. Also you stole my Wedding Fork, and my pink trash can, but you did buy me another whore, so I can't really complain too much.

Of course, I didn't actually ejaculate, so... well we'll just call it evensies for now. Love, The_Kingpinner

p.s.: OH, NOTHING. NEVERMIND, NUNYA owe ewe tea

« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2022, 12:21:26 PM »
It's not the crime; it's the cover up.

It's not the birthday party; it's the birthday (C.A.K.E./(pi)r^7)x3=... FORMULA. I told you I was "an occult researcher"; perhaps not a one of you noticed before, or paid me any mind. Like I give a shit--Who I Really Am, and my ID thereof, is not a thing that depends on any of you cretins, whether ye be of the less vile sort, or theti ppity-top-vile apex predator: The ArchMaster ArchCriminal of Ultimate Villiainy [/b]that I know some of you aspire to be one day known as having always been uncontested as such, never nailed to the wall, never pinned down... look, I get it. The usual megalomaniacal dream, and some of you are, in fact, smart enough to simply murderate any blond; James Blond, that mightsoever get in the way of your top-tier cretinous, villainous dreams become reailty. (Earth: Avoided Because C'Treasons.) In my capacity as The_One_True_Kingpinner--a title I carry gladly and adorn myself appropriately, to be totesquite totescertain--I know how it feels. All of the jelly you want, on all the toast you get, with never any concern about the crust, or the toasty particles left behind in the toaster, or smooshed into the butter. Heaven for the mentally deranged: PSYCHOHAVEN NAUTICAL HEAVEN.

Some of you know all about it. Not sure? Well, don't fret, no real need to be. I'm waxing poetically, philsophically, as I come to you, sub-Bellgab, AsgardGab, whatever... with glad tidings indeed. More, after the I unload my car and sing Happy Birthday to what -might- not be as empty of a domicile as I might well imagine.

I just got home. It's 0420 AM. This situation of mine--you know, Ballgrab, the one none of none-1a y'all care about, toteszero carin', have I got that right? Okay, well, massive rollerballeyes on that one, Captain Keyboard. Anyway, it's like this:

FUCKING STAY TUNED, AND ALSO: PAYJACK FOR PAYBACK.