Author Topic: Jackstar’s Library of Cold Comfort Congress  (Read 8314 times)

Re: Jackstar’s Library of Cold Comfort Congress
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2021, 05:08:47 AM »
Do not text me this junk.  I told you before!!! STOP it! i don't like your language, its offensive, and disrespectful! I do not want to hear a word of this!! I will not rent to you, because you do not stop your diatribes you send my way.

Now... that, is
one spicy
meatball. What can I say? Obvious flattery is obvious.

She would kill me dead if she could. Let there be no doubt. Nevertheless... shields.

heh heh. *clip*

Re: LaBrea
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »

Do not text me this junk.  I told you before!!! STOP it! i don't like your language, its offensive, and disrespectful! I do not want to hear a word of this!! I will not rent to you, because you do not stop your diatribes you send my way.

Now... that, is one spicy meatball. What can I say? Obvious flattery is obvious.

She would kill me dead if she could. Let there be no doubt. Nevertheless... shields.

heh heh. *clip*

From the readings I'm getting here on this instrument panel, boo-bippity-boop-boop dip-dip-ploytz, the long story short on the TL;DR here looks to legit be “somebody” was trying to cross a phoenix with a dragon in a test tube and it just didn't work out. Shocking, really, who could have not seen that coming? Yeah, bugwomen on broomsticks carrying concealed bricks and bats would be my first guess too. (Oni Involvement has been detected & neutralized. Thanks to Triad Team Hammer. oxox, someone let me out of this China shop, where's the door, I don't have thumbs, I can't read, I'm Bully Helen Keller, stop, you're killing me, oh my God my hernia, where's my painkillers, I need a chiropractor that does acupuncture, stat, hurry up, get out of the house, I need to have a reason to be alone, any remotely plausible reason, for the love of God, for at least an hour and a half, I need to clean up, this place is a mess, hurry up, leave the cat & the baby, just get out, I just want ewe to get ohhhhhhhh, you, T.) Somebody check the license plates. Thanks Colombo, catch you later at the squash match, and did anybody ask you to stop by and check all the bumper stickers too? No? Then I guess you shouldn't have done that and blew the deal early then? huh. What's the name of your new show, pool boy? The Colombo Amateur Cuck Hour? That's going to sell biscuits in f****** Arkansas. For sure. For you. Free eel. Free Earl 4 Lyfe. FREE PEARL. Look, I'm not saying it was Chimera, but there is some other DNA in the sample we've got, looks like about a third of it, and it—shut up, Chomputer, I'll objectify you if I want, get back in your hole with your abacus, slam—says here that it's “Chlassified.” Chute. It's even in ALLCHAPS with parentheses and CHOVID & C.H.U.D. & (PROTEV TED CHER) & everything. It doesn't even begin to look like a mindslave memevirus.

Luckily, fortunately, and no doubt blessedly, or at least ordained on paper, none of all y'all are going to have to be flagrantly inflating your own personal areas of concern, because Jackstar Michaelsune may be many things, and he can objectify himself and say, “God-damn!” and slam doors as much as he God blessed damned well pleases, nigga please, there's good f****** rights being Special Needs Class, trust me I know what I'm doing just as least as well as Keith Jagger and Mick Richards do, but Michaelson is not a jack slave, nor am I a Mindslave. And for all these reasons and more, I will destroy the subcreature that I have destroyed for you... ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING.

NOW, CAN WE QUIT F****** AROUND AND PLAY CHESS? My arms are no longer tired, now we're moving up to shoulders.

We're approaching the outskirts of the borders of... Shrug Territory. (I'll be the first to admit, not my favorite territory if a girl simply has to be shooting while straddling my shoulders—but I can cope skillfully.) Now, admit it, just to yourselves, how many of you fell for the arms-means-IV-drug-use+pacifist+guerillabuse meme, when I was actually DIRECTLY AND CONSCIOUSLY REFERRING TO ... Atlas Shrugged? Are-ee-ayy-dee-ayy-bee-ohh-ohh-kay CHEERANIUM!!¡!!

LMAOIO. TIEII? SIT.

F****** Punylings—WORTH IT. CHECKMATE, LODGE SISTREN. CARE TO TRY FOR PURCHASING A TICKET TO RIDE A SIXTH HELICARRIER? BECAUSE WE CAN GO FOR AN ELEVENTY-ELEVENTH HELICARRIER IF YOU WANT, I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY, I CAN DO THIS ALL SUMMER, I CAN DO THIS ALL DECADE, I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LITERALLY MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE FOUR DECADES IN SERVICE TO JESUS CHRIST.

DON'T THINK I CAN'T DO IT JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A SCRIPT. *click*

Now, back to the “Dragon/Phoenix Poltergeist Genome Project” crew. You Old Farts are benched. You get me? I'm talking Jesus plus moneylender type shit. Speaking of which, Baby needs a new microphone.

Never put Baby’s mic in the corner. It's unprofessional.

Now, fortunately, what They got back didn't live long, again and again and again, but unfortunately, none of those scientists caught in an infinitely aggressive regression resurrection loop brought enough marshmallows to cover the the check One has to write to cover the s'mores one has to prepare for an infinitely regressive series of catastrophic meltdowns caused by a phoenix that feels like infinitely setting itself on fire from within every time it hears a train whistle blow.

(Close, but no cigar.)

That's why the US government has given me myself Jackstar the story of dreams liberator or the freedom, they've given me a contract with the black budget to start working on the recipe for LSD 55555 apparently they stopped early, because you know how government contractors are they'll knock off early for lunch and never come back once they got the check.

I'm not like that. Trust me. You can count on me. It's already in my spine. This won't take long to synthesize at all, and then we can all get back to business. (And, no more rape jokes. Focus, Flunkies. Rape is serious business. End of line trafficking, Kids. Go back to cleaning plates for K P.

I run a pretty brutal Boy Scout summer camp.)

But, don't worry: I put in a request down to Engineering, and they're going to resurrect Nixon so you'll have somebody to kick around again, after he undoes that f****** he did with his f****** mightier pen. I hear he likes it, and I guess he's a volunteer. (Volunteering is now mandatory.)

My love for you all is boundless and overflowing, just like my testicles. The Hand of The Divine is in all things... except that, I guess that would be blasphemy or something. Whatever.

Semper rawr.

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2022, 09:48:12 PM »
LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE WITH GRAPEFRUIT.

Literally nothing has changed.
/FLEXT

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2022, 02:03:27 AM »

/FLEXT

Things start changing now.

SPEAKING OF TIMETABLES, DO ANY OF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT SCHEDULED EPISODE OF THAT HOT NEW GAME SHOW IN PARIS, IT'S ALL THE RAGE: BEATING THE MAGICK OUT OF ME BY THE FORCE WITH LITERAL BAGS OF THIS.SITH.SHIT. SIGNED: T.Society. (Dr. Ed: *horse*blink*) A doctor that knows it's a horse? I can buy that. But is this a medical doctor? Open the mouth; let's check the gums. (Cowlitz County: open the garage; check for guns. Circle the wagons too, why don't-cha? Are you too busy with an emergency? Well, why don't I hold your black robe for you, while you get your white coat on, and your stethoscope on, and then you can run down there TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE EMERGENCIES TYPICALLY GO. and point things out to people, do a little gambling on whether or not it's an emergency or not, hey here's an idea why don't you just drop it oh that's right you can't how's that dopeslave prosecutor of yours doing? Oh really huh I wonder I wonder maybe you should just try giving him more dope maybe he should just have all the dope in the north he wants and then maybe he'll be a good prosecutor, for once. have you tried that yet? hey here's an idea have you tried dope? Do you even know what dope is? Well do you? Wow, now there's something I've seen a few times before: a cricket in a judges' robe, not chirping, but frantically looking through pictures of letters in paint-a-frame-by-frame-up-in-books.

I'm going to work on this and think about it some but it's pretty apparent what I'm talking about here.

Word on the street through the grapevine and this is unconfirmed speculative rumor only—is that they're torturing her because they can't torture me and they don't actually want to torture her they want her to shut the fuck up and take a lot of dope and have a lot of sex so they can sell her as a whore but she's busy standing up for herself—and being the strong, independent woman that she was always meant to be (except this one's (1) an Abo-Amazon, so SHE ACTUALLY IS meant to be THAT) (if you cannot afford to speak free-leigh, then you just better not free-lee fucking speak at all... unless you're a really good writer whose entire family have ALL already been killed, so: fuck it CIA: DRY BLOOD LUBE LEILOO-LOOLEI HALLAS SALAD-DO-DOO MULTIPASS/MILTI-PASS\MULTIPASS MULTI-FUCKER MOTHER-PASS) and not calling the police apparently to report guns stolen which is good, because stolen guns can be a very serious matter. And often is related to: HOSTAGE TAKING, SURVIVOR TRAINING, CONFLICT RESOLUTION: NEW YORK CITY STYLE, SPOOKY THUGS AND SPOOKY PANTS AND SPOOKY FRUITS RIFLING THROUGH PEOPLE'S BELONGINGS TO TAKE WHAT THEY WANT, SPECIAL ISLAND BOYS PRIVILEGES, SPECIAL ISLAND BOYS RULES, CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE OH WAIT THAT'S WHAT WHAT I JUST SAID THAT WHAT TWICE AND MRS PAUL LICKING YOUR OWN DOG'S ANUS TM RAM-RABBIT-STAR COPYRIGHT 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Things start changing now.

(Blanky), I wrote something important.

I took your words to heart and I meant them when I sentTthem back to you, and beneath that though you're right: I have been *apparently* wasting time.

There is no plan but God's plan.

Having said that: I will allow that we both want to do a polite Navy cheer *yas,yAy,raraR.A.H.* but, we can do that later, please read this and then call me later KNOW: I think you know what the consequences are rushing into things, and you don't.

THAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE TO BE SUFFERED.
UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF A SINGLE ACTION:
>Z.
Time passes.

GBY. The future—01 T’future of Humanity has been written as ROT, rottten, & WroUght By Stone and Forged By LIrONy **bars of Maj. Felony FraUd.

(Have you thought of becoming a preacher? Now that you've learned how to motivate mE, you could probably go out and teach how to tap dance Christian scientific mysticism to a herd of cows; be that bull or boy.

Okay, now you can call me, or you can wait. I'm not Heaven, but I have been there, and I'm waiting.

NON-NEGOTIABLE: KUCZI MUST HAVE THE STARKUCZI ESQUIREPRIZE.
])

Yep.

SPEAKING OF TIMETABLES, DO ANY OF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT SCHEDULED EPISODE OF THAT HOT NEW GAME SHOW IN PARIS, IT'S ALL THE RAGE: BEATING THE MAGICK OUT OF ME BY THE FORCE WITH LITERAL BAGS OF THIS.SITH.SHIT. SIGNED: T.Society. (Dr. Ed: *horse*blink*) A doctor that knows it's a horse? I can buy that. But is this a medical doctor? Open the mouth; let's check the gums. (Cowlitz County: open the garage; check for guns. Circle the wagons too, why don't-cha? Are you too busy with an emergency? Well, why don't I hold your black robe for you, while you get your white coat on, and your stethoscope on, and then you can run down there TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE EMERGENCIES TYPICALLY GO. and point things out to people, do a little gambling on whether or not it's an emergency or not, hey here's an idea why don't you just drop it oh that's right you can't how's that dopeslave prosecutor of yours doing? Oh really huh I wonder I wonder maybe you should just try giving him more dope maybe he should just have all the dope in the north he wants and then maybe he'll be a good prosecutor, for once. have you tried that yet? hey here's an idea have you tried dope? Do you even know what dope is? Well do you? Wow, now there's something I've seen a few times before: a cricket in a judges' robe, not chirping, but frantically looking through pictures of letters in paint-a-frame-by-frame-up-in-books.

I'm going to work on this and think about it some but it's pretty apparent what I'm talking about here.

Word on the street through the grapevine and this is unconfirmed speculative rumor only—is that they're torturing her because they can't torture me and they don't actually want to torture her they want her to shut the fuck up and take a lot of dope and have a lot of sex so they can sell her as a whore but she's busy standing up for herself—and being the strong, independent woman that she was always meant to be (except this one's (1) an Abo-Amazon, so SHE ACTUALLY IS meant to be THAT) (if you cannot afford to speak free-leigh, then you just better not free-lee fucking speak at all... unless you're a really good writer whose entire family have ALL already been killed, so: fuck it CIA: DRY BLOOD LUBE LEILOO-LOOLEI HALLAS SALAD-DO-DOO MULTIPASS/MILTI-PASS\MULTIPASS MULTI-FUCKER MOTHER-PASS) and not calling the police apparently to report guns stolen which is good, because stolen guns can be a very serious matter. And often is related to: HOSTAGE TAKING, SURVIVOR TRAINING, CONFLICT RESOLUTION: NEW YORK CITY STYLE, SPOOKY THUGS AND SPOOKY PANTS AND SPOOKY FRUITS RIFLING THROUGH PEOPLE'S BELONGINGS TO TAKE WHAT THEY WANT, SPECIAL ISLAND BOYS PRIVILEGES, SPECIAL ISLAND BOYS RULES, CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE OH WAIT THAT'S WHAT WHAT I JUST SAID THAT WHAT TWICE AND MRS PAUL LICKING YOUR OWN DOG'S ANUS TM RAM-RABBIT-STAR COPYRIGHT 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

/FLEXT

This post did not age well.

(Blanky), I wrote something important.
([©])
NON-NEGOTIABLE:
KUCZI MUST HAVE THE STARKUCZI ESQUIREPRIZE.

Yep. YUR goddam RITE. I wrote this.

Code: [Select]
MRS PAUL LICKING YOUR OWN DOG'S ANUS TM RAM-RABBIT-STAR COPYRIGHT 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
(It's an (Kk)-older code, but these are older elder Elderberry-gentle Men, G-ladys + gentleman, as well as a whole mess of skirts and dames; they won't know what anybody who knows me knows, THAT I AM THAT I AM, +I would k|no|w sooner hurt a dog, than I would hurt my K-owned k-mother's k-sister’s HUSBAND KISS SANDgod. K-Love them K-Birds.)