Author Topic: 🐷🐷🐷 Gay_Blubb's Fat Acceptance Thread 🐷🐷🐷  (Read 13681 times)

Re: 🐷🐷🐷 Gay_Blubb's Fat Acceptance Thread 🐷🐷🐷
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2022, 02:40:57 PM »
How is Senda funding this court case? Surely there isn't a lawyer deranged enough to want him for a client. Surely, after he loses, there will be court costs to pay? Is he calculating on relying on his status as a hapless welfare scrote to smooth out any difficulties in this area, the same way he organises his multiple credit cards?

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2022, 03:09:00 PM »
Not 100% accurate. The Aspire Assist was an elegant solution to this important problem.  Just install a spigot into the wide bodies gut, have them eat and drink all they want and then just jack the sludge into the bowl.  No fuss. No muss. Problem solved.

It was an incredible device - not too expensive and quite effective. I was trying to get Senda to have one installed with Robert Spigotson showing up in chat as a proponent but to no avail. 

Sadly the wonderful company behind this life saver could not survive Covid-19  >:(

Aspire Bariatrics Company Update

Good god that's genius, half the country needs this installed immediately! I'd volunteer to go first, of course, I'm imagining some kind of sleek brushed-chrome port somewhere below your diaphragm, very stylish.  Like bulimia, but far less traumatic!  I wonder if we can get it mandated like vaccines and masks  :D

« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2022, 03:10:24 PM »
I think we have different definitions of the word 'problem' here. You're not one to talk about ingestion choices, considering all the baby batter you chug down on a daily basis.

Only seven and a half calories per serving!

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2022, 03:12:34 PM »
How is Senda funding this court case? Surely there isn't a lawyer deranged enough to want him for a client. Surely, after he loses, there will be court costs to pay? Is he calculating on relying on his status as a hapless welfare scrote to smooth out any difficulties in this area, the same way he organises his multiple credit cards?

Do you even read, numbnuts?  Walks said there is a fund.

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2022, 03:17:41 PM »

Bobby!!!!!!   Glad to see that niether Corona-Chan nor the clot shot snuffed you out.

It is small claims court so for a nominal fee the Plaintiff can file the case themselves.  He pleaded hardship and got that fee waived and is going for the maximum allowable amount of $10,000. After he wins, he'll ask for quadruple the amount due to mental anguish over the threatened eviction.

The Honorable Gina Dashman will be presiding over Senda's case on July 28th. Think good thoughts for a Senda victory!

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2022, 03:25:12 PM »
A toothless Senda is arguably the best Senda. I'm not even going to ask how the iPad took out his remaining choppers, it's all par for the course in the Sendaverse.

The loss of the Swiss Army SnaggleTooth was a serious blow to the world. Damn those idiots at Apple for designing the edge of the iPad like an incisor sytche.

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2022, 03:40:35 PM »
Oh!  Almost forgot. Some shadowy German documentarian named Spengler has taken an interest in the Senda saga and has released a teaser through contact with Bateman:

https://rumble.com/v15p2i9-documentary-teaser.html

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2022, 03:43:20 PM »
Oh!  Almost forgot. Some shadowy German documentarian named Spengler has taken an interest in the Senda saga and has realesed a teaser through contact with Bateman:

Maybe you can answer this: Why is bateman a [shudder] Ellgabber? I thought he was cooler than that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2022, 03:51:03 PM »
Maybe you can answer this: Why is bateman a [shudder] Ellgabber? I thought he was cooler than that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Perhaps because [thankfully] the Senda thread never took off over on the 'Farms?  Other than that, sign up over there and ask him direct.

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2022, 04:20:23 PM »
Perhaps because [thankfully] the Senda thread never took off over on the 'Farms?  Other than that, sign up over there and ask him direct.

Haven’t I signed up enough “over there.” ;)

Heh heh. Someone called him a professional grifter there. Would’t he be living in swankier digs if he were pro?! Falkie is strictly an amateur grifter. :D

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2022, 01:20:45 AM »
Haven’t I signed up enough “over there.” ;)

Heh heh. Someone called him a professional grifter there. Would’t he be living in swankier digs if he were pro?! Falkie is strictly an amateur grifter. :D

The only thing Senda is a professional at is being a lazy slob. That being said, he has managed to wrangle a free iPad and Mac Mini in the last year or year in a half so he does ok for the limited effort he puts out.

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2022, 04:56:47 AM »
A toothless Senda is arguably the best Senda. I'm not even going to ask how the iPad took out his remaining choppers, it's all par for the course in the Sendaverse.

Possibly I should follow your lead. I was going to ask how the hell an Ipad can be responsible for taking out a persons teeth. But maybe it is best to just accept is as a possibility in this timeline.

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2022, 07:47:15 AM »
Not 100% accurate. The Aspire Assist was an elegant solution to this important problem.  Just install a spigot into the wide bodies gut, have them eat and drink all they want and then just jack the sludge into the bowl.  No fuss. No muss. Problem solved.

It was an incredible device - not too expensive and quite effective. I was trying to get Senda to have one installed with Robert Spigotson showing up in chat as a proponent but to no avail. 

Sadly the wonderful company behind this life saver could not survive Covid-19  >:(

Aspire Bariatrics Company Update

It actually took a long disgusting deep dive to conclude this might be authentic.

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2022, 02:33:24 PM »
I just got off the blower with Falkie's law team of Dewey, Screwem and Howe. It seems that a hard drive containing the entire contents of Bellgab was submitted anonymously to the defense attorney and they found out about Falkie's 20 ft drop off the moving van and fall down the escalator. The lawsuit will be dismissed on the grounds that the knee damage was a pre-existing condition

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2022, 01:17:12 PM »
Oh!  Almost forgot. Some shadowy German documentarian named Spengler has taken an interest in the Senda saga and has released a teaser through contact with Bateman:

That's appropriate, Senda's entire existence is 'The Decline of the West'.
I think I might sue someone too, because I had the German idea first, although my idea was a German academic who was teaching a course in Senda Studies and was interested in putting together a Senda Gesellschaft to propagate the great man's weltanschauung.