Author Topic: EllGab  (Read 49595 times)

Re: EllGab
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2022, 05:35:24 AM »
What a bunch of pearl clutching faggots. I remember it very differently but then again I’ve never felt I needed a safe space like those people. ::)

I mean, how many times was it explained that it wasn’t being used as a slur?! And yet they keep falling back on that default because it’s the bias they want. ::) ::)

As far as I can tell all people like PBS and Bart mean by “act like an adult” is think like me.

And funny, I don’t think I ever see those first three there anymore. It’s a sleepy snoozefeat now.

It does shed some light on the way things evolved and the cast of characters involved. Plenty of cheap trivia and salacious gossip in the mix. Noticeably, Decon opines over and over: I can't help feeling there is something missing (on EllGab).

« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2022, 05:42:00 AM »
Noticeably, Decon opines over and over: I can't help feeling there is something missing (on EllGab).

Well, S/He/IT ain't missing (Them.) What a bunch of fucking goddam bigots. They're probably all so obsessed by phallic-symbol-quintiphobia that they can't handle all this hot hot hot needle talk we got going on here.

Line them up against the wall and (blank) ‘em. Let Duke get first pick. Any of them can't dodge will be perfect for the woodchipper.

« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2022, 05:43:47 AM »
What a bunch of pearl clutching faggots.

Nobody says it blaster.

« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2022, 02:36:55 PM »
I can't accept your fealty right now, I'm busy soaking my (blank) in craft IPA. I will pencil you in for next Friday Wednesday though.

I assume I can have to have been made it. /flux

« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2022, 02:46:47 PM »
It does shed some light on the way things evolved and the cast of characters involved. Plenty of cheap trivia and salacious gossip in the mix. Noticeably, Decon opines over and over: I can't help feeling there is something missing (on EllGab).

I’m actually glad I didn’t listen that far. First, I’m sure his opinions were worth about as much as his “show.” I mean, who wants to waste their time on an untalented hack who, after all this time slogging his show in the gabs, still has less than 5000 subscribers. ::) ;D

« Reply #170 on: April 09, 2022, 02:59:48 PM »
I mean, who wants to waste their time on an untalented hack

Mothers.

« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2022, 03:04:11 PM »

« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2022, 03:08:46 PM »

« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2022, 03:14:12 PM »

« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2022, 03:21:10 PM »
Exactly. :D

Random nonsequitur to make me look equally edgy virile.

« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2022, 05:30:42 PM »
Random nonsequitur to make me look equally edgy virile.

Ha! Good luck.

« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2022, 09:23:07 AM »
For anyone filled with self-loathing and who still feels the need to be kicked in the crotch by an almighty ADMIN, there is a nice warm pen waiting for you.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=1322.msg394792#msg394792

« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2022, 09:28:06 AM »
there is a nice warm pen waiting for you.

Those muffins are not yet ready to come out of the oven. Five more minutes. That toothpick MUST present totesclean -- stainings from the juice of The Sappho, notwithstanding.

Not that I'm not hungry -- peckish, really -- but, seriously, Barney Miller: baby steps. Some of these people have lived the entirety of their lives with no ozone layer! Are they wearing nylon underwear? It disintegrates at high velocities.

« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2022, 09:59:27 AM »
Those muffins are not yet ready to come out of the oven. Five more minutes.

Also, you guys are fuckin' mean. No wonder I brought these shields with me and then upgraded them to Maximillian Mode ayy ess ayy FUCKIN' PEE. I honestly don't know I have managed to survive this long, but, now that I've spent literally 13 years working on my micro, I think it's time to ring that bell.

That smooth, lucious dome. That rough, pixelated chocolatey skin. O Calgon... take me back.

Re: EllGab Fine Whine
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2022, 07:05:20 AM »
Went to sign in to a ... forum that I used to be a part of. Actually, two different ... boards. These two are not connected in any way ... but I have been banned in both places! How on Earth did this happen? I've seen others banned due to being mean assholes and such but surely the admins didn't get together and make a group decision. But nevertheless, I'm banned, banned, BANned, BANNED!