Author Topic: History, Historical events and Watersheds: Ancient thymes to Present  (Read 8011 times)

Re: History, Historical events and Watersheds: Ancient thymes to Present
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2021, 05:17:32 AM »
How much "truth" is there, if anything, in the Pyramids of the Grand Canyon Mystery?

But what are they hiding?

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2021, 04:04:48 AM »

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 11:52:15 PM »

Something must have gotten in my eyes while I was watching this;  I had to wipe away some slight leakage.  Also, it made me think of how much K_Dubb might enjoy it if he were still with us...

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2021, 08:29:55 PM »
I think I found an interesting article from The Colonel's thymelien:

"2007 Permian Basin Superorganism Disaster: Final Incident Investigation Report" - United States Commission on Geobiological Resources & Public Safety

There is also a vidya (for those of you who are reading impaired):

If this weren't a reality in an alternate dimeshun it would be an amusing story.

Nautical Shore & Happy Halloween.

Re: History, Historical events and Watersheds: 11hr 11d 11m
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2021, 02:34:29 AM »
I don't even know if there is a Military thread or not.

To any veterans out there:  Thank you for your service.

-The Corporal pate*

*That was my official rank.  I wasn't just a Corporal, I was the Corporal... Even had a pair little Corporal flags for the front of the vehicle I was in so people would know to come to the position Parade Rest when I drove by (I didn't rate a driver, freakin' assholes:  no respect)

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2022, 07:35:54 AM »
The Tiahuanaco Monuments are no longer considered rough hewn carved stone it seems.

Tiahuanaco Monuments (Tiwanaku / Pumapunku), Bolivia are made of geopolymer artificial stones

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/tiahuanaco-monuments-tiwanaku-pumapunku-bolivia/

Puma Punku exposed: 50 images

https://www.ancient-code.com/puma-punku-exposed-here-are-50-images-will-make-jaw-drop/

The construction of artifacts in Turkey looks remarkably similar.

A New Tomb From 10,000 BC Discovered in Turkey

https://archaeology-world.com/a-new-tomb-from-10000-bc-discovered-in-turkey-amazing-connection-with-queen-nefertiti/

https://darkjournalist.com/s-boulter3.php

https://darkjournalist.com/s-boulter4.php

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2022, 03:50:43 AM »
I stumbled across this today:

I have always had tremendous respect for the Sikhs, they are freaking legendary.  I wonder if the Gurka's or Maori have any similar stories?  I am sure they do.  Still, the Kill:Death ratio of the above battle is not anything to sneeze at.  I hope if I am ever in such a situation I can at least manage at least 2:1, anything less would be a disappointment.

I love these types of stories, whatever the outcome (usually not good, heh).  I cannot recall which I first was introduced to in my youth, The Battle of Thermopylae or Horatius at the Bridge.

From there it only took seeing ZULU! about The Battle of Rourke's Drift, The Alamo (John Wayne version 1960, although the "new" one was okay if only because of Billy Bob Thorton), hearing about Battle of Camarón and whatever other "against all odds"-type military engagements I have run into over the years...

Good thymes!  (especially if you live to tell the tale).

Salut, mes frères!

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2022, 03:59:27 AM »
I have always had tremendous respect for the Sikhs, they are freaking legendary.

One walked me out at the Costco where the power died when I made a nanopreach delivery.

*pause for flecks*

He was up and to the left of me, walking out, looking all nonchalant, but absolutely totally badass because... a Sikh in Costco. Can you even? Can you even just die?

Because I could. That's probably why he was there. He did look happy to be walking in front of me.  But we couldn't speak.

Union guild rules policy. Bastards.

Re: History: Ancient Times to Present
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2022, 09:22:35 AM »
Finally, some interest in the historical Hawara Labyrinth discovery.
Even if everyone seems to be selling a tour and the actual dig is decades away, if ever.

The Lost Labyrinth of Hawara

https://www.thearchaeologist.org/blog/the-lost-egyptian-labyrinth-of-hawara-is-a-2000-year-old-mystery-finally-solved

Dr. Carmen Boulter mentioned this might take more than 40 years to properly excavate.

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2022, 07:02:01 PM »
Dr. Carmen Boulter mentioned this might take more than 40 years to properly excavate.
social worker turned archaeologist lolz

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2022, 03:51:36 AM »

She's hawt, you should check out her buddy Rayleigh:

Here's a solo Rayleigh vidya:

I think Rayleigh has better boobies, she is always showing them off in the title shot of her vidyas.

Definite "wood" on both though...   HA!

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2022, 04:08:59 AM »
The other day I was letting GoogleTube run through its Auto-play algore-rhythm and the following three played:

Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/8RzOXDU8wYo
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/SO6j3Ckn7rs

I don't recall exactly what woke me up in the middle of the first one (some History channel thing about Mars), and the second one about the Atacamas dessert in Peru one;  the notable bit is where the dude finds the 10,000 year old Chinchilla nest (or whatever they were) but after watching the last one I had a

moment. 

First, I had no idea that the "Younger Dryas Impact Theory" was some sort of cray-cray pseudo-scientific theory.

Second, how does that 10,000 year old Chinchilla nest in the Atacama either support or refute the theory.

And Third, what data-point from the Mars documentary am I missing (if any?) that has to do with the next two?

I find it increasingly difficult to "Trust the Science" when I see so much Shitty Science being done.

For example:

These Academics Submitted 20 Fake Papers To Journals. This Is What Happened
..."Scholarship based less upon finding truth and more upon attending to social grievances has become firmly established, if not fully dominant, within these fields, and their scholars increasingly bully students, administrators, and other departments into adhering to their worldview," the authors – Helen Pluckrose, James Lindsay, and Peter Boghossian...

These guys were attempting to illustrate the absurdity of some "Peer Reviewed Scientific Journals" accepting & publishing what amount to a Nut.S.A.K post.

I digress, my main point here is "The Younger Dryas Impact Theory" and the old saying "Absence of proof is not proof of absence."  Which I believe is just another logical fallacy.

Re: History, Historical events and Watersheds: Skinwalker Ranch
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2022, 06:25:58 AM »

It may be scripted. It may be contrived. And it certainly might not be peer-reviewed. But it hooks me every time. The way the interdimensional ENTITY (or entities) play with our researchers reminds me of Challengers of the Unknown.

Knapp claimed he never saw a damn thing, even when they used him for bait sitting in a chair in the middle of a field at night. What a pooper.

Re: History, Historical events and Watersheds: Skinwalker Ranch
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2022, 08:48:52 AM »
The way the interdimensional ENTITY (or entities) play with our researchers reminds me of Challengers of the Unknown.

I am happy They are no longer using flamethrowers on the pigs. That was awful. Using me on them may be more barbaric, but at least there's less or no squealing.