Author Topic: The Earth Is Flat and Stationary and The Stars and Planets Revolve Around Us  (Read 9496 times)

Are flat earthers insane? Are they delusional idiots, so convinced of the wrong belief that they all become very passionate truth seekers and activists that want nothing more than to spread their ideas for the benefit of all humanity? No. Flat earthers are you. They are me. They are everyone and just because some people are indoctrinated into the heliocentric model of earth from a young age and still have a hard time letting go because of it, doesn't mean that those of us that know the truth about this world are going to give up on them. They are family. Whether you know it or not, you and I are referred to as "useless eaters" in the eyes of the self proclaimed leaders of the world. They wish to destroy us and the things we love in order to reduce the population to a more desirable number that's easier to steer and control. We must unite before it's too late and stand our ground if we have any chance at a future without one world totalitarian rule. We are taught that the earth is a cosmic accident and that life is meaningless because it's the only way to continually use us as batteries to power their economy, which is the real life matrix. If we all knew the truth about where we are and where we come from, their would be a revolt overnight and the government that you know today would not exist in the morning.

Are flat earthers insane? Are they delusional idiots, so convinced of the wrong belief that they all become very passionate truth seekers and activists that want nothing more than to spread their ideas for the benefit of all humanity? No. Flat earthers are you. They are me. They are everyone and just because some people are indoctrinated into the heliocentric model of earth from a young age and still have a hard time letting go because of it, doesn't mean that those of us that know the truth about this world are going to give up on them. They are family. Whether you know it or not, you and I are referred to as "useless eaters" in the eyes of the self proclaimed leaders of the world. They wish to destroy us and the things we love in order to reduce the population to a more desirable number that's easier to steer and control. We must unite before it's too late and stand our ground if we have any chance at a future without one world totalitarian rule. We are taught that the earth is a cosmic accident and that life is meaningless because it's the only way to continually use us as batteries to power their economy, which is the real life matrix. If we all knew the truth about where we are and where we come from, their would be a revolt overnight and the government that you know today would not exist in the morning.

Fascinating! Has there been any speculation as to the thickness of the crust of a Flat Earth?
A thin crust pizza might have a slightly raised edge to prevent the toppings from slipping off,
but we really don't want anything leaking out the bottom with all that pudding on top.
Maybe a deep dish pizza would be better or even a bubbling pot pie of some sort.
My personal favourite, however, would be a well structured, traditional birthday cake.
The frosting on the edge would hold everything in and myriad volcanoes could act as candles.

Surely, there must have been many secret missions to the edge of the earth to peer over the edge into the abyss.
A multitude of whistleblowers desperate to spill the beans for the sake of mankind are waiting to be heard from.

Strange it is this member has seemingly disappeared; like he fell off the face of the earth.

Part 1: This video examines ancient American maps from the mid 1500's until the mid 1800's compared to the modern topography and reveals what appears to be two major cataclysms, occurring in the early to mid 1600's and the second in the early 1800's...the first may have turned California into an island and may have created the great lakes of the midwest, the second appears to have destroyed an ancient lake called Conibaz and may have caused the grand canyon, the great salt lake and the massive destruction in the American west and southwest, as well as turning California into part of the mainland again.

Part 2: Here we comb the comet, plague and natural disaster records from 1597 - 1650 and from 1790 - 1812, which gives evidence and credence to part 1: That the Earth was in so much turmoil and geological upheaval at these exact time periods...it appears to have completely altered the geological landscape of the US, created the great lakes and turned California into an island sometime in the early 1600's. Then a second upheaval period around 1811 ocurred, which re-connected California to the mainland, drained an enormous inland lake known as Conibaz on all of the old maps, decimated the entire southwestern United States, possibly triggered a Yellowstone eruption which created the Grand Canyon, Great Salt Lake and wiped out the advanced civilizations that populated those areas...the ones the natives speak of in their oral traditions.

Part 3: In part 3 we make the connection between the rich, powerful and famous, to the cyclic cataclysms of Mother Nature.

Part 4: the 4th installment of the Comets Cataclysms Coincidence series. We question the mainstream narrative on what comets really are and why they accompany so many disasters, catastrophes, wars and plagues. We delve into modern and ancient mythologies and how they are related to earth changes and electromagnetic plasma phenomenon.

Part 5: In part 5 we discuss the biblical Son of Man, the age of Aquarius, the Reset event in the Biblical scriptures predicted for Aquarius to bring in the new golden age, the disappearance of Lake Zembre/Zaire on ancient maps after the Pisces 1660 and 1812 resets and the past and coming grand solar minimums.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fa6VC7jjCEyP/

Part 6b to our Comets, Cataclysms, Coincidence series delves into several different theories on past cataclysmic events, when did they really happen? How often? When might the next come? etc.

We also answer the riddle of the Sphinx, show you the real Tower of Babel, discover another sunken continent in the Pacific ocean after the Maunder minimum reset and delve into a comparison of the Hopi Blue and Red Kachina prophecy against modern society.

Warning! Lots of speculation and fear mongering in this video...Parental guidance is suggested and a huge shovel to pick up the snowflakes or BS, you decide. :-)

In Part 6C we'll go into depth as to how these cataclysms actually happen on several different Earth cosmology models, what signs will appear and what level of destruction we might expect and where.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mADCw3ZvNKbP/

The one and a half hour finale of the series. We had it coming, but who says we can't have a little fun? Take it with a grain of salt and enjoy!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Smgzb8y3I8B3/

THE LOST HISTORY OF FLAT EARTH PART ONE - UNEDITIONED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QWMQDBEEAyk9/

Just do this, and we can all end the argument.

We live on a spherical planet.  Nuff said.

We live on a spherical planet.  Nuff said.

Rubini's happy hobby horse. This thread courtesy of one of his fragrant socks.

Rubini's happy hobby horse. This thread courtesy of one of his fragrant socks.

Fragrant socks?  He must use "Tide Pods." ;) ;D

Fragrant socks?  He must use "Tide Pods." ;) ;D

Diabetic feet have their issues.

You predictable, virtue-signaling mother fu%$*&%.. ::)

You predictable, virtue-signaling mother fu%$*&%.. ::)

You ok, baby?

You ok, baby?

But of course, love. Just a little lambasting towards the super dismissive.

Ok smart ass aka Mrs. Smartypants...

If ya have your OWN BRAIN ya might be "open" to reality?

How is it strange when you kick me out and silence me? Cheating, rigging, gaslighting? 2 can play at that game? Heck 3 or 4 or EVERYONE can. Who would want to do that? Scared sheep perhaps? Controlled opposition certainly. At the very least the ignorant and the insecure and vengeful.

None of us know for certain where we are and what the dimensions are of the DIMENSIONS.

Why is this?

All we know is what we are told. What we are told is NOT the facts. We can't go anywhere and scout the earth without approval and without the resources.
We only know what we are told and "taught" to believe. Think outside of your textbook handed to you long ago. Do you believe the government lies? Does it
tell the truth on some things but not others? Do you swallow the Kool Aid ALWAYS or only if and when it SEEMS to taste good or "right"? Be honest. Is there no creator and we are just mere accidents in a colossal, ever expanding universe that is hauling ass through an infinite Star Wars like "space" of distance and time while all the stars and planets minute by minute and day by day ALWAYS remain fixed in the same place? Could it be the sun and moon and stars and planets revolve around us/Earth = JUST AS IT APPEARS? If so, there is a intelligent design by a creator and this was NO ACCIDENT.
-David Rubini

Post as many YT as you want. They will never match the wisdom of the ancients.

Post as many YT as you want. They will never match the wisdom of the ancients.

I never said the earth was flat. I posted a few compelling uploads with a final video that offered a simple method to prove the argument, once and for all. They argue flat earth using much of the wisdom of the ancient experts in the video you posted.

I will say that these are the only videos I've seen on the matter that actually had me paying attention. For the most part, YouTube's flat earth videos suck, and that alone perks my interest.