Author Topic: The Earth Is Flat and Stationary and The Stars and Planets Revolve Around Us  (Read 9493 times)

I never said the earth was flat. I posted a few compelling uploads with a final video that offered a simple method to prove the argument, once and for all. They argue flat earth using much of the wisdom of the ancient experts in the video you posted.

I will say that these are the only videos I've seen on the matter that actually had me paying attention. For the most part, YouTube's flat earth videos suck, and that alone perks my interest.

My comment was directed towards Rubini who had posted 40 something YT in a full belch, as if pounding with a sledge hammer is going to change anyone's mind.

My comment was directed towards Rubini who had posted 40 something YT in a full belch, as if pounding with a sledge hammer is going to change anyone's mind.

But I was responding to your direct quote. Were you referring to Rubini as the wisdom of the ancients? Or did you think that when I said "virtue-signaling mother fu%$*&%" that I was directing it towards you? It doesn't matter; I was never upset.  :-* Sorry if I fucked this up. :-\

Wait.. Does DVR believe in flat earth?

Happy Day :D

But I was responding to your direct quote. Were you referring to Rubini as the wisdom of the ancients? Or did you think that when I said "virtue-signaling mother fu%$*&%" that I was directing it towards you? It doesn't matter; I was never upset.  :-* Sorry if I fucked this up. :-\

Wait.. Does DVR believe in flat earth?

Happy Day :D

Rubini is a dunderhead of modern times. He pushes Flat Earth like an ice cream man in Candy Land.
Whether he believes such bilge or is just luring in the innocent is moot.

Rubini is a dunderhead of modern times. He pushes Flat Earth like an ice cream man in Candy Land.
Whether he believes such bilge or is just luring in the innocent is moot.

Yeah, he brings a whole new meaning to the word special; He’s an actual Jackass, that one.

Yeah, he brings a whole new meaning to the word special; He’s an actual Jackass, that one.

Rubini is a dunderhead

Is that what we're calling this now?

Re: The Earth Is Flat and the Stars Revolve Around Rubini
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2021, 10:02:41 PM »
Is that what we're calling this now?

Not to be confused with any real talent

Re: The Earth Is Flat and the Stars Revolve Around Rubini
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2021, 08:43:40 AM »
How much of a kickback is Rubini taking for promoting a CIA psyop?

The real conspiracy: Flat earth is a psyop

There is perhaps no greater Internet-wide PSYOP than the CIA-directed Flat Earth Conspiracy (FEC). This covert black operation has London’s notorious Tavistock Institute written all over it.

The Millennium Report has posted extensively on this extremely effective PSYOP since its inception. We have felt compelled to address it one last time because of a number of prominently configured truth-tellers who either subscribe to the FEC utter nonsense or who provide a safe haven to discuss their absurd and distracting ‘theories’.

How is it that some major alternative news websites even host the ridiculous ramblings of Flat Earthers … … … unless they, themselves, have been set up to do so? If ever there was a universal hot-button issue on the World Wide Web that ought to send up big bright RED flags, any website or blog that takes this mental diarrhea seriously is it. Unless they are totally exposing the FEC for the wacky (yet contrived) insanity that it truly is, why even go there.

No one is saying that the current scientific paradigm that involves both astrophysics and astronomy is not full of holes. Nor is there any reason to stop questioning every aspect of those various disciplines of modern science which have been shown to fall short … some woefully short of the mark. However, the FEC was designed from the get-go to take any rational discussion into a completely irrational direction.

Really, who doesn’t know by now that NASA will lie and misrepresent whenever it behooves them to maintain their New World DisOrder? Are the sane and rational among us going to throw the baby out with the bath water because of perennial NASA prevarication?

http://www.jewworldorder.org/the-real-conspiracy-flat-earth-is-a-psyop/

Re: Re: The Earth Is Flat and the Stars Revolve Around Rubini
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2021, 08:01:06 AM »
How much of a kickback is Rubini taking for promoting a CIA psyop?

The real conspiracy: Flat earth is a psyop

http://www.jewworldorder.org/the-real-conspiracy-flat-earth-is-a-psyop/

Proving Flat Earthers wrong is redundant.  Weather patterns speak the truth.  Nuff said. ;)

Only fools believe the Earf is flat, everyone knows it is hollow and we are living inside it.  I wish I could find the video I saw a few years ago that some random IntarTube guy made, complete with a neat simulation showing the interior sun, moon and I think maybe the inner planets too (someone had kindly shared it at the BellGab)?  He even showed how the apparent stars at night were projected somehow.  We all live on the inner concave surface of the hollow Earf.

While this is not the video I recall (I think that one was thirty minutes or more) it gives you the idea sans that one dude's kick ass computer simulation that made it all quite clear and convincing.  I don't think he had anything to say about Giants and Nazis, because WWII was fought on the inner surface of the hollow Earf, and if they ex-caped through a hole in the Antarctic ice it would have been out into open space.

Flat Earth!  That is rich...

Re: Flat Earf 4 Dummies / Where's BellGab??
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2021, 07:12:40 PM »
Only fools believe the Earf is flat, everyone knows it is hollow and we are living inside it.  I wish I could find the video I saw a few years ago that some random IntarTube guy made, complete with a neat simulation showing the interior sun, moon and I think maybe the inner planets too (someone had kindly shared it at the BellGab)?

Lee stated that an archived version of the site would be "coming soon" when he transitioned things to the Facebook group, yet, that didn't happen (as yet).

I wonder if it ever will?

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2021, 01:43:57 AM »
Lee stated that an archived version of the site would be "coming soon" when he transitioned things to the Facebook group, yet, that didn't happen (as yet).

I wonder if it ever will?

I asked him about that when I last spoke with him, I got the impression that he was at a sort of crossroads with that.  Apparently the image file is rather large or something and rather than post an archive it in its full spam-tastic (and spastic) glory he was considering some sort of curated approach.

I did not have much advice to offer him on that "curated" front, other than a distinct feeling that it would be quite a Herculean task (or even Sisyphutian if such a word exists).

I was however excited about the possibility of more GabCasts!

I have just had a fantastic idea, I believe I shall put on my Executive Producer hat and send him a note regarding it.  Perhaps it will reslut in another GabCast?

Nautical Shore.

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2021, 05:42:59 AM »
I asked him about that when I last spoke with him, I got the impression that he was at a sort of crossroads with that.  Apparently the image file is rather large or something and rather than post an archive it in its full spam-tastic (and spastic) glory he was considering some sort of curated approach.

I did not have much advice to offer him on that "curated" front, other than a distinct feeling that it would be quite a Herculean task (or even Sisyphutian if such a word exists).

I have just had a fantastic idea, I believe I shall put on my Executive Producer hat and send him a note regarding it. Perhaps it will reslut in another GabCast?

Nautical Shore.

With your guidance, perhaps it will. ;) ;D

Perhaps this idea is why yore dimeshun have not yet developed space travel?  It is considered a heresy?

I am rusty about the ancient history in my dimeshun, but it was Aristotle, Pthagoreez oar Peniciuos;  won oaf those proved that old theorem, and our extensive travails sance have not disproven naow accepted Law.

Eye hove tried to luke at auther dimeshuns that never developed intarn0utz by thus point, thunk thay falt sumhoe.

This won is noice, mostly...

-COL Manly

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2021, 08:42:14 AM »

Ah, I thought perhaps he could batch-lock all the existing threads. But I would guess its not that simple.

I have just had a fantastic idea, I believe I shall put on my Executive Producer hat and send him a note regarding it.  Perhaps it will reslut in another GabCast?

Nautical Shore.

New GabCasts are coming. In fact, I should check my Skype on that note. Maybe he's reached out to me again.

We have a relaxed approach to the production of these shows, because we both work so hard and (more often than not) don't feel up to doing anything on the rare occasion we get time off.

Rubini is talkin' out his ass through the Ciardelo sock. There will be new GabCasts-- its just that no one's in a rush to make 'em happen.

My 0.2 cents, anyway.