Author Topic: The Earth Is Flat and Stationary and The Stars and Planets Revolve Around Us  (Read 9495 times)

Re: Where's BellGab?? Semi-Hard Breaking News (¼ CHUBB)
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2021, 07:43:01 PM »
Ah, I thought perhaps he could batch-lock all the existing threads. But I would guess its not that simple.

New GabCasts are coming. In fact, I should check my Skype on that note. Maybe he's reached out to me again.

We have a relaxed approach to the production of these shows, because we both work so hard and (more often than not) don't feel up to doing anything on the rare occasion we get time off.

Rubini is talkin' out his ass through the Ciardelo sock. There will be new GabCasts-- its just that no one's in a rush to make 'em happen.

My 0.2 cents, anyway.

Definitely check your Skype.  If he hasn't reached out to you, I strongly recommend that you reach out to him about a podcast/broadcast/shin-dig to happen in the near future.  He seemed to like the idea I communicated last night...  I went ahead and "pimped" you out as a co-host, so if that is going to happen you should start hashing out deets with the inestimable eMCee.

I do not know what Classification Level to assign to this notional broadcast project, due to my personal aversion of releasing any Intel to public scrutiny I think it would be best to keep the "sausage-making" &or "inside baseball" stuff behind the scenes and limit public release of information to promotional copy only.

Such as:

"Upcoming GabCast™ Real-Soon-Now:  Show date and time To Be Announced;  Stay Tuned to Azzgab™ (your official BellGab™ Canon Expansion Pack) for more information!"

&c

I look forward to working with you both on this new chapter in the steadily expanding BellGab™ Universe.

-Executive Producer, GabCast™ &c

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2021, 09:04:03 PM »
Definitely check your Skype. 

As soon as this starship lands No it's not the USS enterprises the USS Chachi Jung Loves Bunny Gold—I'm going to check your mother.

Now I'll admit that the USS jungle Bunny does seem like a bit of an insensitive name for a actual starship in the armed forces but in my defense I will say that this number one is the name of the actual ship which was Christians in 1979 AD Gregorian and I can't really change that that's not my area and I don't see why you can't have a ship I mean you're not calling it the USS Ginger are you still worried about it *click*

I don't I don't think any of us deserve prison maybe the dog I don't know well I don't know which one is actually No I'm not nobody feels terribly guilty here they're all British happy to go home yeah No I don't know I don't know I don't think you can understand my language I speak in the jive I just come naturally now I wear this hat in these glasses I'm wearing pants I got orange orange and pants orange pants orange No I haven't told anybody that I'm a sorcerer yet but I'm totally willing to do that right now really okay well why don't you do that now oh okay I'm not going to I'm not going to proofread that Are you out of your mind No get Heather to do it What is she busy?

Sorry if I offended anyone, this is my first time at this, I'm new here, I don't have thumbs, what's in the bag, I can't read, oh my God the glasses are eating my eyes

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2021, 07:23:34 PM »
As soon as this Starship lands No it's not the USS enterprises the USS Chachi Jung Loves Bunny Gold—I'm going to check your mother.

Hang on. it's a Sunday. Who chooses to die on Son Day? Mommas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Or To Be Tampons

Now I'll admit that the USS jungle J.J. MackKtstaRBunny does seem like a bit of an insensitive name for an actual starship in the armed forces but, in my defense I will say that this Number One is the name of the actual ship, which was Christian’s in 1979 A.D. Gregorian and... I can't really change that, that's not my area. And, I don't see why ewe can't have a ship. I think they look adorable in those little uniforms, I always makes me feel about lamb chop. I mean, you're not calling it the U.S.S. Ginger, are you? Still worried about it. BILL. *click*

I don't I don't think any of us deserve prison maybe the dog I don't know well I don't know which one is actually No I'm not nobody feels terribly guilty here they're all British happy to go home yeah No I don't know I don't know I don't think you can understand my language I speak in the jive I just come naturally now I wear this hat in these glasses I'm wearing pants I got orange orange and pants orange pants orange No I haven't told anybody that I'm a sorcerer yet but I'm totally willing to do that right now really okay well why don't you do that now oh okay I'm not going to I'm not going to proofread that Are you out of your mind No get Heather to do it What is she busy?

Sorry if I offended anyone, this is my first time at this, I'm new here, I don't have thumbs, what's in the bag, I can't read, oh my God the glasses are eating my eyes

oh my God the glasses are eating my eyes.

Knock off that cussing—don't you dare cuss like that in front of my wife's fourth Sherpa, onxe removed from a VUDD-FREE zone, or else I'll either complete your obvious dodge, or put you down in the CV lose Op book.

Cryptic Victor, I should know more. Victor Von Doom, explain to 0pp lol “+!”

Re: When's BellGab??
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2021, 05:28:32 PM »
Hang on. it's a Sunday. Who chooses to die on Son Day?

Today is Tuesday, and The Thunderdome Protocol is still rolling tough after approximately 112 of your Earth-days. And if you thought I was obnoxious before, you're not going to like the new Me any better, because I have seen s*** that you people would not believe. Giraffes f****** houses. How's this, getting things showing up out of nowhere and then popping away instantaneously. It's insane except it's not. It really happened and I've got evidence.

Which I of course promptly destroyed after I joined The Club. Do you know how many giraffes are in my neighborhood now? Yeah, me neither, but there were at least two there when I was growing up.

I think I'm a clone now. Or at least an adult. Not sure what the difference is. I'll get back to you on that-I'd like to record something, but I got to get going talk to a zookeeper about a horse. Forget the head, check out that neck.

Re: When's BellGab??
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2021, 05:46:25 PM »
Giraffes f****** houses.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth
« on: July 27, 2021, 09:11:14 AM »

Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth - You can deny the reality of all of our experiments and observations to date and you can even ignore these declassified documents from NASA, the CIA, and the Russians all day long but you are just lying to yourself. It is such a pity that people will choose a LIE over the truth.

These declassified documents leave NO DOUBT that we live on a flat, non-rotating earth. But hey, stay in you stupidity if you want to - it is a free country (almost).

Thank you, I will. Just stop coming to my front door and proselytizing.

https://flatearthdeception.com

You should do yourself a favor and listen to these two brilliant minds. They always espouse the truth for the benefit of humanity.

You should do yourself a favor and listen to these two brilliant minds. They always espouse the truth for the benefit of humanity.

Okay, David.