Author Topic: Things That Are Racist  (Read 19963 times)

Things That Are Racist
« on: May 05, 2021, 07:40:26 PM »
Things That Are Racist:

-Everything, of course but specifically...

-Milk
-Meat
-Math
-Roads
-Hawaiian Shirts
-Sunglasses
-Chess
-All Men
-Hand Soap Dispensers
-Fat Shamers (looking at you, K_Dubb)
-Misgenderers
-Pets
-Too Obviously Being Not Racist (Obvious Coverup for Racism is Obvious)
-Soap
-The Nuclear Family
-Having ID
-Knowing how to use the Internet
-The Internet

Feel free to add to the list. I must have excluded lots and therefore am a racist.

Re: Things That Are Racist
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:01:36 PM »
Batman. Batman is totally racist:

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 08:05:43 PM »
Batman. Batman is totally racist:

For sure! A rich, white privileged man with another rich, white privileged heir. There’s nothing not racist about that. Really, all superheroes are racist because they shame the normally-abled.

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 01:41:44 AM »

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 01:48:08 AM »
Laws

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 06:27:10 AM »
Aside from your obvious racism, I want to know how you missed evergreen trees?

A woke school needed a new mascot (can't have Trojans anymore.) So they decided an evergreen tree because in the great fighting spirit of their football team, "“Evergreens are characterized by the life-giving force of their foliage, the strength of their massive trunk, and the depth of their roots — in an individual tree and as a forest of trees. They provide shelter and sustenance. They have histories that preclude us and will continue in perpetuity after we are no more.”

But then cooler heads prevailed, and the (likely white) school board trustee worried that a tree could conjure up reminders of hanging people with ropes from branches.

Narrowly avoided that disaster. And somehow you forgot it on your little, racist list.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 06:47:34 AM »
Oops. Standardized testing scores.

The University of California system on Friday announced in a legal settlement with students and advocacy groups that it will no longer consider SAT and ACT scores when reviewing applications for admission or scholarships... In a 2019 lawsuit, a coalition of students, advocacy groups and the Compton Unified School District argued that the tests place an unfair disadvantage on students of color, as well as those with disabilities and those from low-income families.

What I don't understand is if you are black, low income, and from the projects and were told "study hard, get good marks, get a scholarship and go to university" and you got a high SAT score, that now counts for nothing when it comes to admission and scholarships?

I assume it is now just your marks. But you cannot tell me that there is no chance that there is a racist teacher (or even just one that dislikes a student). And now that student is completely at the mercy of the teacher because they cannot redeem themselves with a SAT. Nice touch to call standardized tests "racist."

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 12:07:42 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 03:58:15 AM »

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 04:10:10 AM »

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 04:19:50 AM »

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2021, 04:22:08 AM »