Author Topic: Things That Are Racist  (Read 19957 times)

Re: Things That Are Racist
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2021, 12:31:44 PM »
But I thought leftists were your friends?!

You really don't understand me, do you?  My friends are my friends regardless of their political stance, or anything else for that matter.

Hey, I even like you for your wit and intelligence.  Now there's a conundrum for you to figure out.
See ya in few days. ;) ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2021, 12:39:20 PM »
You really don't understand me, do you?  My friends are my friends regardless of their political stance, or anything else for that matter.

Hey, I even like you for your wit and intelligence.  Now there's a conundrum for you to figure out.
See ya in few days. ;) ;D ;D ;D

Your “friends” think you’re a racist. If they really are your friends why don’t you just submit to them and do and be everything they want you to do and be? They’re your friends after all and they just want what’s best for you.

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2021, 12:45:51 PM »
Your “friends” think you’re a racist.

No, they don't.  We both know better than that, so just stop it.
If you said my friends think I'm "Airy Fairy," then I might consider your gossip.
Racist?  No. 
Airy Fairy?   No comment. ::) ;) ;D

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2021, 01:02:25 PM »

Your dialog sounds so familiar.  I think you are someone I know and like, and someone who used to like me  - but you don't like me so much right now.  I'd sure like to know why, if that's the case.
It's up to you whether you want to spill yer guts in public.  Sorry, just kidding.
If you want to discuss it, I'll give you my gmail addy when we get our PM back.  If not, then that's life and life keeps on keeping on. ;) :-*

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2021, 01:09:08 PM »
No, they don't.  We both know better than that, so just stop it.
If you said my friends think I'm "Airy Fairy," then I might consider your gossip.
Racist?  No. 
Airy Fairy?   No comment. ::) ;) ;D

Yes they do. You’re a white conservative so of course they think you’re a racist. Talking to conservatives like you makes me undestand how easily the Dems control everything and everyone. With friends like that...

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2021, 01:23:42 PM »
Yes they do. You’re a white conservative so of course they think you’re a racist. Talking to conservatives like you makes me undestand how easily the Dems control everything and everyone. With friends like that...

No,  They Don't!  How do I know?
I'm not that big enough of a deal for anyone to get his boxers in a bunch over my political stance.
You - are the ONLY one, coming after me on the political field.
C'mon man, you've got better game afoot to chase. ;) ;D

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2021, 01:29:07 PM »
No,  They Don't!  How do I know?
I'm not that big enough of a deal for anyone to get his boxers in a bunch over my political stance.
You - are the ONLY one, coming after me on the political field.
C'mon man, you've got better game afoot to chase. ;) ;D

Not really. You can see what a boring echo chamber this place has become. Also, everyone is a big deal when it comes to politics. That’s how it’s supposed to work. However, when it comes to boomers your obsessive need to be liked by everyone is what made you give away the keys to the kingdom and allow crafty communists to takeover. Enjoy that now. At least you’ll have “friends.”

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2021, 01:45:48 PM »
Not really. You can see what a boring echo chamber this has become. Also, everyone is a big deal when it comes to politics. That’s how it’s supposed to work. However, when it comes to boomers your obsessive need to be liked by everyone is what made you give away the keys to the kingdom and allow crafty communists to takeover. Enjoy that now. At least you’ll have “friends.”

Okay.  I'm going to call it a night here.  You want to jack up the subject while jerking me off at the same time.  Man, you ARE talented!  But, I'm an Olde Phart (Azzerae hates when I call myself that) and you're just a kid playing the jack-up game.  So, I'll call it, "you win."  I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Have a good night, Trollie.  My best to you. :-*

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2021, 08:36:01 PM »

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2021, 07:13:11 AM »

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2021, 07:30:50 AM »
Racist ... but tasty

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2021, 10:46:27 AM »

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2021, 08:04:15 AM »