Author Topic: Is Bill Gates the Antichrist?  (Read 11493 times)

Re: Is Bill Gates the Antichrist?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 05:32:39 AM »
Yes, one of them at least.  I have been saying that since Win 3.1

Absolute garbage, has only gotten worse with each successive upgrade.  Brilliant business model though:  get people to pay you actual money for garbage.  Genius.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 08:21:10 AM »
I want to know what happened- Who Bill crossed. It seems like the media has went from referring to Saint William only in the positive to actually reporting that he might not be the kindest, most generous, loving man on the earth. For a decade there were only positive stores. Now every time I turn around there is another hit piece on him.

I really wonder who he pissed off. This is not some coincidence that every media outlet that has been fawning over him for years suddenly has had this realization because he is getting a divorce. And it is not Epstein (otherwise there would be a whole host of the rich and powerful in the cross hairs.) Something happened.

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 08:30:02 AM »
Miller thinks Groyper is the Antichrist. I shit you not.

I'm in disbelief at myself for granting this loser shine.

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 12:38:35 PM »
I want to know what happened- Who Bill crossed. It seems like the media has went from referring to Saint William only in the positive to actually reporting that he might not be the kindest, most generous, loving man on the earth. For a decade there were only positive stores. Now every time I turn around there is another hit piece on him.

I really wonder who he pissed off. This is not some coincidence that every media outlet that has been fawning over him for years suddenly has had this realization because he is getting a divorce. And it is not Epstein (otherwise there would be a whole host of the rich and powerful in the cross hairs.) Something happened.

His wife. I would have thought that was obvious. All these stories are signalling that he'd better not dick around with the divorce or she'll bury him in the press.

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 06:41:04 AM »
His wife. I would have thought that was obvious. All these stories are signalling that he'd better not dick around with the divorce or she'll bury him in the press.

I don't think that adds up. Some of them are not really casting her in a positive light either. Also, why would dozens of news outlets that praised Gates for a decade suddenly turn on him because Melinda told them to? What does she have on them (or what did her reps say when they contacted the outlets?)

It really (to me) seems to be more interesting that that. But it could be...

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 06:03:25 AM »

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2021, 08:28:43 AM »
The wealthy farmer is trying to put together a deal to buy that big chip maker and one partner is the celebrity CEO. As part of the deal, unbeknownst to the company, is that all production would move to the mainland.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-5_0657034164.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-world-relies-on-one-chip-maker-in-taiwan-leaving-everyone-vulnerable-11624075400

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 07:21:01 AM »
This international health organization asks permission from the wealthy farmer before it makes any big decisions. Is that how this is supposed to work?

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-10_01654644154.html

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2021, 07:11:50 AM »
The wealthy farmer has always had partnerships with drug companies. He doesn't advertise them, but they are not actively hidden. What is hidden though is his getting a percentage of every shot given of the AZ vaccine manufactured in India. He gets about 50 cents a shot for the first 100 million shots and then about ten times that after the first 100 million shots.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/07/blind-item-6_01235476035.html

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 10:40:48 PM »
Is Gates’ RNA vaccine actually as lethal as he hopes?
...The power of the human spirit and the adaptability of our system to deal with their mRNA interventions may surprise Gates and Fauci...

Nautical Shore, I did not watch the bonus vidya included with the article.

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2021, 03:22:21 AM »

Bill Gates funded the creation of a “vaccine passport” tracking system long before the coronavirus pandemic

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped fund a study that aims to record a patient’s vaccination history by injecting dye under the skin.

Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) developed a novel way to record a patient’s vaccination history. It was by storing data in a pattern of dye delivered under the skin at the same time as the vaccine...

I cannot stand by the accuracy of this website's claims;  they fail the "nutritional/dietary supplement" test for Fake News, or kook conspiracy nut website.  Still, I find it to be amusingly topical to this thread.

The whirled needs more laughter;  and vegetables like carrots and peas!

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2021, 03:32:28 AM »

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2021, 05:42:19 AM »
Your quarterly reminder that the wealthy farmer is sleeping with a person who decides where all the IMF ("International Monetary Fund") money goes.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/08/blind-item-2_25.html

She is a cutie.