Author Topic: Why the fuck is Jackstar so Goddamn Crazy?  (Read 15870 times)

Re: 🤠Changes coming to the forum🌟
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2022, 03:28:08 AM »
Jackstar,

I just got off the phone with Azzerae proposing the idea to him that he put you on forum training wheels.

This would essentially entitle you to (one) thread until everyone sees an improvement in your sassy-ass attitude.

David Rubini says you are not welcomed at Rubinigab and “to not even fucking bother registering!”

Ellgab says, “Hell Fuck No!”

Bellgab insists the ban remains fully intact.

Faggab (aka gayforum) expressed great interest in you joining so long as you were willing to suck dick. I, of course, on your behalf, told them the truth and assured them that you do, have, and most definitely will.

👉 https://www.gayforum.org 👈

That is all for now, IR

#HappyDay

« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2022, 07:46:52 AM »
Jackstar,

I just got off the phone with Azzerae proposing the idea to him that he put you on forum training wheels.

This would essentially entitle you to (one) thread until everyone sees an improvement in your sassy-ass attitude.

David Rubini says you are not welcomed at Rubinigab and “to not even fucking bother registering!”

Faggab (aka gayforum) expressed great interest in you joining so long as you were willing to suck dick. I, of course, on your behalf, told them the truth and assured them that you do, have, and most definitely will.

That is all for now, IR

#HappyDay

« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2022, 12:25:58 PM »
Jackstar,

That is all for now, IR

#HappyDay

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2022, 10:09:34 PM »
You posted better when you were Annessa.

Can't you just neck yourself again? Here's the problem: YOU ARE ADDICTED TO SMACK, MORON. YOU SLAM IT WITH A SKOSH OF SCOPOLAMINE, WHICH ANNHILATES YOUR EMOTIONAL PAIN AND MAKES YOU FORGET WHAT YOU JUST DID TO "YOUR" SELF, COZ LIKE... WELL ANYWAY, SURE, I GUESS. A CASE CAN BE MADE THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY ADDICTED TO SLAMMING SCOPOLAMINE, SURE.

IS THAT YOUR FINAL ADDENDUM, DUM-DUM? LOOK, I JUST CAN'T EVEN. ARE YOU A KING, OR ARE YOU A DAVID? I WILL TAKE MY ANSWER OFF THE AIR.

STOP BEING HOMO. KEEP IT GAY, KEEP IT FAY, MAKE IT PAY.

Now, make *them* pay. DO IT.

« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2022, 06:59:52 AM »
Can't you just neck yourself again? Here's the problem: YOU ARE ADDICTED TO SMACK, MORON. YOU SLAM IT WITH A SKOSH OF SCOPOLAMINE, WHICH ANNHILATES YOUR EMOTIONAL PAIN AND MAKES YOU FORGET WHAT YOU JUST DID TO "YOUR" SELF, COZ LIKE... WELL ANYWAY, SURE, I GUESS. A CASE CAN BE MADE THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY ADDICTED TO SLAMMING SCOPOLAMINE, SURE.

IS THAT YOUR FINAL ADDENDUM, DUM-DUM? LOOK, I JUST CAN'T EVEN. ARE YOU A KING, OR ARE YOU A DAVID? I WILL TAKE MY ANSWER OFF THE AIR.

STOP BEING HOMO. KEEP IT GAY, KEEP IT FAY, MAKE IT PAY.

Now, make *them* pay. DO IT.

Why are you attacking, Dari? You cavalier misogynistic, fucking pig!

#HighlyDisappointed

(Reported to (Gay) -Black Anthony-)

Re: 🤠Changes came to the forum🌟toobull🩼
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2022, 02:15:09 PM »
Why are you attacking, Dari?

That was a question; and if you see that as an attack, you really must have done it—You sold ¡T/J!, wow, you really are a creep! No wonder she's super weird around people these days, she must know by now, and if you don't know by now that those people come back, you don't just know nothing at all—you know it fierce. Gross.

You cavalier misogynistic, fucking pig!

I am neither cavalier, nor incompetent, you twit-slitted fag-yokef twat-wretch; I am simply so skilled that it looks that easy to one so ill informed and ignorant of The All as you so clearly are, Thuglyfe. you may fuck off now forever, and I so dearly hope that you totally fucking do.

#HighlyDisappointed

Yeah, I thought so, you're still here, and so: SO AM I (U SUK).

(Reported to (Gay) -Black Anthony-)[/b]

Well, you can report your disappointment to that individual all you like, and if you can take this horse and seamen with you when & while you go, that works for me, and you sure it's fuck don't so I can't order you gone, nor can I cut your salary, nor pay.

And yet, neither do you have any balls, so I can certainly trust you with my Y-Wyfe Queue. (Here's a hint, Wrencher—I want to lay some pipe, so you don't have to, you really don't, you absolutely do not need to lay any pipe, nor any Pipe-(Blank)-Lee.

of course, as always, you're welcome to go fuck another Abo, Hell, fuck them all if you want, and throw in a Hell and give a fantas fag to help you kitty too (TIPPECANOE/CHAPPAQUIDDICK (THUNDERDOME/DO ME DOE D.E.W. ME) Protocol: On-Line (jafd, JAFD, Phan).

Indeed, to The Forum, come¡curn! changes (happen\HAAPY/HAPIE\have).

(there's a lot of birthday mail, Love, in this happy male, Love-y. I don't write like this just because I (sometimes) get somewhat blasted, & I didn't even get blasted! I came home and started writing, just writing, and I feel great about it too! welcome. back. BAK! BAK! BAK!

ⁿDEED, WELCOME ⁿIN WELCOME, DR D⁰D. (My Nigga—I didn't know I needed a nigga, nevertheless, you is my A. S’nigga, an’ dat be for sure & fo’sho’, and if you must know the honest truth, and I know that you do, I really couldn't give you the kind of proper welcome that you were expecting and demanding and hoping for, wishing for, and probably wanking & wanked yourself to unconsciousness every goddam night for months at a time not so very long ago, until I learned to speak proper Propa’ Rappa’ Papaz’ Jive, & good golly goddam, would you look at that, I sure as shit didn’t push in any of his G-d damn shit, I sure as shootin’ have, great G-d damn well, damn great God, GOOD GOD HAVE.

You, however: stick to English and keep your Frenchie shoes on, as, I'm not going to lie about this place being filled with actual pinerapists and brokenapple eyeglass—Jackglass. (I guess I'm now done with cindering and now can start on glassing now, Elle Bee—so I bet you are, indeed. Happy. Very Happy indeed, in fact, as:

SHIELD ÆGIS ENABLED: TARGET 3ANDY3 6ANDY6 &NEIN, o(9:6)°⁷ SEVEN⅞ ATE NEIN, NEG(-)O⁰ⁿ RAPE ⁶9, NOR NINETY-NINE, BY ORDER OF THE KING OF THE CRIMSONS: THE IMPERATOR KING OF ALL SIN, S\HE OF THE 🍏STARK❣️LINE🚩.

Let there be no doubt: I AM a big deal around here. Nevertheless, keep your hemline below the knee, your K-nose and ur|Ur kNeeds out of My business, and your cherry soup w/bee’s Py.knees out of my face—it's a jungle out there, but it's a LUCID LUCENT BEAST in Me, JACKSTAR, THE DREAMER OF THE WOKE, D.O.M.B., D.O.D.-g., e-squire. (BUTT, NO HORSE. G-DSPEED.) j★eol055:0

Re: 🤠Changes came to the forum🌟toobull🩼
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2022, 02:16:15 PM »
That was a question; and if you see that as an attack, you really must have done it—You sold ¡T/J!, wow, you really are a creep! No wonder she's super weird around people these days, she must know by now, and if you don't know by now that those people come back, you don't just know nothing at all—you know it fierce. Gross.

I am neither cavalier, nor incompetent, you twit-slitted fag-yokef twat-wretch; I am simply so skilled that it looks that easy to one so ill informed and ignorant of The All as you so clearly are, Thuglyfe. you may fuck off now forever, and I so dearly hope that you totally fucking do.

Yeah, I thought so, you're still here, and so: SO AM I (U SUK).

Well, you can report your disappointment to that individual all you like, and if you can take this horse and seamen with you when & while you go, that works for me, and you sure it's fuck don't so I can't order you gone, nor can I cut your salary, nor pay.

And yet, neither do you have any balls, so I can certainly trust you with my Y-Wyfe Queue. (Here's a hint, Wrencher—I want to lay some pipe, so you don't have to, you really don't, you absolutely do not need to lay any pipe, nor any Pipe-(Blank)-Lee.

of course, as always, you're welcome to go fuck another Abo, Hell, fuck them all if you want, and throw in a Hell and give a fantas fag to help you kitty too (TIPPECANOE/CHAPPAQUIDDICK (THUNDERDOME/DO ME DOE D.E.W. ME) Protocol: On-Line (jafd, JAFD, Phan).

Indeed, to The Forum, come¡curn! changes (happen\HAAPY/HAPIE\have).

(there's a lot of birthday mail, Love, in this happy male, Love-y. I don't write like this just because I (sometimes) get somewhat blasted, & I didn't even get blasted! I came home and started writing, just writing, and I feel great about it too! welcome. back. BAK! BAK! BAK!

ⁿDEED, WELCOME ⁿIN WELCOME, DR D⁰D. (My Nigga—I didn't know I needed a nigga, nevertheless, you is my A. S’nigga, an’ dat be for sure & fo’sho’, and if you must know the honest truth, and I know that you do, I really couldn't give you the kind of proper welcome that you were expecting and demanding and hoping for, wishing for, and probably wanking & wanked yourself to unconsciousness every goddam night for months at a time not so very long ago, until I learned to speak proper Propa’ Rappa’ Papaz’ Jive, & good golly goddam, would you look at that, I sure as shit didn’t push in any of his G-d damn shit, I sure as shootin’ have, great G-d damn well, damn great God, GOOD GOD HAVE.

You, however: stick to English and keep your Frenchie shoes on, as, I'm not going to lie about this place being filled with actual pinerapists and brokenapple eyeglass—Jackglass. (I guess I'm now done with cindering and now can start on glassing now, Elle Bee—so I bet you are, indeed. Happy. Very Happy indeed, in fact, as:

SHIELD ÆGIS ENABLED: TARGET 3ANDY3 6ANDY6 &NEIN, o(9:6)°⁷ SEVEN⅞ ATE NEIN, NEG(-)O⁰ⁿ RAPE ⁶9, NOR NINETY-NINE, BY ORDER OF THE KING OF THE CRIMSONS: THE IMPERATOR KING OF ALL SIN, S\HE OF THE 🍏STARK❣️LINE🚩.

Let there be no doubt: I AM a big deal around here. Nevertheless, keep your hemline below the knee, your K-nose and ur|Ur kNeeds out of My business, and your cherry soup w/bee’s Py.knees out of my face—it's a jungle out there, but it's a LUCID LUCENT BEAST in Me, JACKSTAR, THE DREAMER OF THE WOKE, D.O.M.B., D.O.D.-g., e-squire. (BUTT, NO HORSE. G-DSPEED.) j★eol055:0

I'm proud, I won't lie. and I just figured out, you know you did a pretty good piece of writing and as soon as you hit execute post submit, you got to shit, and now fuck I got to run

Re: Why the fuck is Jackstar so Goddamn Crazy?
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2023, 06:15:23 PM »