Author Topic: Why the fuck is Jackstar so Goddamn Crazy?  (Read 15877 times)

Re: Why the fuck is Jackstar so Goddamn Crazy?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 11:35:57 AM »
I think the wheels have already been put back on again. I was never really here.

The spice must flow.

I hope your spice-pads are super absorbent. ;) ;D

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2021, 11:43:30 AM »
Oh, it wasn't me. It was Her.

Butt-out, jafd.  I'm addressing Jackstar, not you. 
At least Jackstar has wit and talent.  All you do is whine.   Go learn something about Humanity and then come back and post.

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2021, 02:57:37 PM »
Let me put it this way: the wheels have come off.

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2021, 05:53:09 AM »
I'm following the protocol, I think. Nothing actually makes sense.

Stay high, dry, & hungry. That's basically it. And if you can arrange to find as many as (blanks) that look like your first (blank) as possible to (blank), trust Me, believe Me, Know Me... it ain't ever gonna be enough to even come close to The MaTTer, but it is still absolutely positively WORTH THE TROUBLE.

When do I actually get to kill people? That tad bit of intel would really help. ;)

Well, you're going to have to rape me first, and We're still working on implementing the necromancy packages that were found in the backyard dropped by a flock of eagles (A popular fan request, believe Me; go Eagles!), so it's gonna end up being right after over my G-ddamned fucking dead body... can't rape the willing, but I bet you could rape the fuck out of a coldass corpse, that's for certain, especially if you stop off at a Whattaburger along the way for some lube & 'Ludes. Here, it's gonna be a while, TT, & I packed you an orchard lunch. You get ONE (1) fruit, and all the rhubarb your ewe can carry past Wilbur on your way out, M***********.

Should I hand out candy or fruit like Jack The Ripper? Who should I fuck? :-\ Why is this so HARD?

You have more than you know. Now beat it Kid, SCRAM, no, wait... reverse those last Two. Godspeed.

TEXLOX.

I'm following the protocol, I think.

If you don't know the protocol, you are not following the protocol. Listen to your heart. Do you hear that? No, that's your liver. The other thing. No, that's not for bottle caps, Moron. Switch those other last two Also.

Nothing actually makes sense.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A BARELY FUNCTIONAL FUNCTIONING ALCOHOLIC, MORON. *SLAM* Now, open The Door to The Law and take two lollipops from Wilbur on your way out. (Yes, of course, they are all That flavor—the only thing that tastes better than Pigs'N'Horses is seasoned Horses. And we're all out of those until next week, we're gonna get so fuckin' high, now: GET THE FUCK OUT, and take anything that doesn't taste any better than my dog's ass with you.)

Don't ask how I know. HarT.

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2021, 07:06:11 AM »
Stay high, dry, & hungry. That's basically it. And if you can arrange to find as many as (blanks) that look like your first (blank) as possible to (blank), trust Me, believe Me, Know Me... it ain't ever gonna be enough to even come close to The MaTTer, but it is still absolutely positively WORTH THE TROUBLE.

Well, you're going to have to rape me first, and We're still working on implementing the necromancy packages that were found in the backyard dropped by a flock of eagles (A popular fan request, believe Me; go Eagles!), so it's gonna end up being right after over my G-ddamned fucking dead body... can't rape the willing, but I bet you could rape the fuck out of a coldass corpse, that's for certain, especially if you stop off at a Whattaburger along the way for some lube & 'Ludes. Here, it's gonna be a while, TT, & I packed you an orchard lunch. You get ONE (1) fruit, and all the rhubarb your ewe can carry past Wilbur on your way out, M***********.

You have more than you know. Now beat it Kid, SCRAM, no, wait... reverse those last Two. Godspeed.

TEXLOX.

If you don't know the protocol, you are not following the protocol. Listen to your heart. Do you hear that? No, that's your liver. The other thing. No, that's not for bottle caps, Moron. Switch those other last two Also.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A BARELY FUNCTIONAL FUNCTIONING ALCOHOLIC, MORON. *SLAM* Now, open The Door to The Law and take two lollipops from Wilbur on your way out. (Yes, of course, they are all That flavor—the only thing that tastes better than Pigs'N'Horses is seasoned Horses. And we're all out of those until next week, we're gonna get so fuckin' high, now: GET THE FUCK OUT, and take anything that doesn't taste any better than my dog's ass with you.)

Don't ask how I know. HarT.

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2021, 01:11:04 AM »
That's no reason we can't go over it again and again. Do you know any other way to turn a cliché into a tesseract? Keep it to yourself for now; I'm busy ;)

Say, when you get a moment:  Would you mind parsing this post for clarice-titty, spalling and punk-nation?  Is that a relative of yours?

TIA, Carrie Anne!

Re: Why the fuck is Jackstar so G-ddamn Eccentric?
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2021, 05:29:12 AM »
Say, when you get a moment:  Would you mind parsing this

!quote 55

Is that a relative of yours?

A relative amateur, or an amateur relative. Take your pick.

Re: Why is the World so Goddamn Crazy?
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2021, 06:50:02 AM »
Say, when you get a moment:  Would you mind parsing this post for clarice-titty, spalling and punk-nation?  Is that a relative of yours?

The Trump "Prophecies" Based On 2 Books Written Over 100 Years Ago Namely “The Last President”!

Some light is shed in the following phantasmagoria.

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2021, 01:57:51 AM »
Welcome to the party, Pal 9000. Here, I knitted you a sweater for your server’s rack.

I bet she will appreciate it;  it is getting a bit nipplely, hear?

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2021, 03:29:22 AM »
I bet she will appreciate it;  it is getting a bit nipplely, hear?

My sekrit Indian lodge brother name is “Foxy Nipplez.” Conveniently, this also doubles as my street rapper name.

The real question is how I manage to stay sane at all. I attribute this 100% to the power of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And also to a steady diet of seahorse. VITAMINS.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2021, 05:22:17 AM »
My sekrit Indian lodge brother name is “Foxy Nipplez.” Conveniently, this also doubles as my street rapper name.

The real question is how I manage to stay sane at all. I attribute this 100% to the power of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And also to a steady diet of seahorse. VITAMINS.

The mighty Seahorse and its legacy is eroding from the memory of this vile world because of those very vitamins you so smugly ingest off its corpse, you bastard!

Pricks, like yourself, have zero fucking regards for the leprechaun at the end of the rainbow or the health of humanity's pulse.

You fuckfaces constantly fucking exploit the many masses, mysteriously, masterfully as I masturbate to it.

Who’s the magician really mentoring in regards to the butchery they take from it?!

Me, obviously. 😉

# I Do Balloon Animals On Tuesdays

# I Masturbate, Mostly Always

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2021, 07:08:07 AM »
Paranormal / Re: #רובינוביץ' קסם
« Last post by Innerreach on Today at 09:51:40 PM »

The mighty Seahorse and its legacy is eroding from the memory of this vile world because of those very vitamins you so smugly ingest off its corpse, you bastard!

Pricks, like yourself, have zero fucking regards for the leprechaun at the end of the rainbow or the health of humanity's pulse.

You fuckfaces constantly fucking exploit the many masses, mysteriously, masterfully as I masturbate to it.

Who’s the magician really mentoring in regards to the butchery they take from it?!

Me, obviously. 😉

# I Do Balloon Animals On Tuesdays

# I Masturbate, Mostly Always

#RubiniMagic
#Legacy
#Official

Re: Why is Jackstar not always so Crazy?
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2021, 07:05:59 AM »

Admittedly, this a well-rehearsed attempt at appearing rational and a genuinely appreciated effort to "start learning". But why is it tucked away in a wayward thread like COVID-19? 

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2021, 07:41:30 AM »
why is it tucked away in a wayward thread like COVID-19?

It's to keep the riffraff away from placing my information to be shared into any relevant context.

Some knowledge must be struggled over—if for no other reason than because I had to, so do you, so f*** you, that's why.

a well-rehearsed attempt at appearing rational and a genuinely appreciated effort to "start learning".   

So I thought you were going to learn to write? Now you want to read first? Talk about putting the baby stroller before the chupacabra.

I was feeling snotty the other night, and I am kind of sorry, but I was thinking about it, you know in public I'm unfailingly polite and at home I somehow manage to keep from beating the s*** out of this bald eagle that keeps knocking at the door—it has a package for me she says—so if I occasionally lay it on a little thick on an obscure forum devoted to Romanian basket weaving, well, f*** it, just sue me.

The line starts around the corner where the braves are laying in ambush. Look, it's an authentic phalanx formation! Coochie coochie coo!

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2021, 05:06:43 PM »
It's to keep the riffraff away from placing my information to be shared into any relevant context.

Some knowledge must be struggled over—if for no other reason than because I had to, so do you, so f*** you, that's why.

So I thought you were going to learn to write? Now you want to read first? Talk about putting the baby stroller before the chupacabra.

Decepticon emoticons lack Autobot authenticity.

COG + M8 = “Let's get some new tires!”

https://www.amazon.com/Games-Magazines-World-Cryptic-Crosswords/dp/0812919998