Author Topic: Supernatural Experiences  (Read 12441 times)

Supernatural Experiences
« on: April 07, 2021, 01:51:42 PM »
Tell your story.

Re: Supernatural Experiences
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 09:12:26 PM »
Islam’s take on the reptilians:

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 10:10:15 PM »
take on the reptilians

Twenty-second grade. And, stop bossing Me around, TY

reptilians

If you want to know the truth, they're basically all a bunch of pussies.  Most of them can't even regulate their own core body temperature at all, let alone effectively! To be honest, I don't know how They even cope.

And, They largely do not.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 10:13:41 PM »
Tell your story.

See above, re: “qui—” oh, wait... you actually are Boss around here. Hrrrm.

Hang on. I'm going to go throw Yoda a bone down on the bathroom floor and beat his (PROT) up a little, I'll get right back to you.

Duty calls. *fart* (Excuuuuuse, MEEEEEE—*click*

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 02:36:12 AM »
If you want to know the truth, they're basically all a bunch of pussies.  Most of them can't even regulate their own core body temperature at all, let alone effectively! To be honest, I don't know how They even cope.

And, They largely do not.

Takin' care of business, 'Murican style!

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 11:54:53 AM »
A PORTAL TO HELL OPENED IN MY BEDROOM. It was -not- pleasant. And, what? You didn't care? Like, what the fuck. That should have been something you were interested in. Instead, I get there, you're all pretending to be asleep.

This could happen to almost anyone if you don't astrally secure your porta potty TARDIS with your ever conducive vas deferens. Frankly, we and the other Time Lords have never been so negligent, at least in the last millennium or so.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 05:54:22 PM »
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/_LLptipH1_EThat looks exceptionally wonderful, and nothing like anything I've seen, actually haven't ever seen any “portals” I've just used that word as I think it's fun to say. and it is:

PORTAL, DAMN IT DIDN'T WORK.  sex z. oh I guess it did work. I just don't see them, /flex

This could happen to almost anyone if you don't astrally secure your porta potty TARDIS with your ever conducive vas deferens.

Doing this might literally be above my favorite person's head as a floating yellow quest givers’ symbol. I would wear special contact lenses for that, that seems like a real H/P,\Mandy feature. (contact lenses obviously not available in your area, I don't think I can fit all of you in here and then try and travel to the Future where those are available and then come back and let you walk outside... I don't think it works that way. If you did, I would just turn into a panda bear and eat shoots and LEAF.)

Frankly, we and the other Time Lords have never been so negligent, at least in the last millennium or so.

I hadn't planned on turning the house into such a device, IT SIMPLY STARTED WORKING THAT WAY ONE DAY. (It didn't really “work” all that well; no control panel, no cat, no magical beer dispenser.) Working on its own, too. I think it was somebody else's dream come true, interrupted by COVID, and not something I feel like spending a whole lot of time on. (I think I have the piece of plastic that goes in the truck that's been energized by it technical particles in the meditation chamber and can be added to the vehicle {CODENAME: “named Dave”} but not the vehicle {CODENAME: “named DavID”} or the vehicle {CODENAME: “named Dane🌮”}!; although yes it's true all three of those vehicles are named with codenames that start with five letters, and end with the #{Clas.} VIN number, which is not what you think it is; and somewhere between all those, “boot filled with dope to the Head”; which, I don't mind telling you, is currently a very top-level classified state secret message code. (how do I know this? well, if you want to change cameras and come over here and find out, I'll let you hold my magic wand while you check on my identification.

(KNOW: you won't be holding it with your fucking teeth, they'll probably be on the ground along with the bottom part of the one (1) wand someone had tried before with. I miss that wand. I guess Andy and Charles Nelson Rheilly are going to meet today, are they? Maybe if; when I open up my new fancy wallet and check on my new fancy ID that says that my name is D’Jinni Ray-stoneburn there's an extra $5,000 bill tucked inside, *click* look I promise: next time, I'll let you change the camera, sit down...  you can stand that's fine. I'm glad to see you too, now, going back now)

Realistically, of course I want to live in a teleporting house but as a practical matter... it would be wise to handle the garbage issue first. Realistically, yes of course, I'd rather just go back to bed and masturbate all day, but that's not going to happen either.

Code: [Select]
Is it too early to come out of the oubliette? okay fine.
what do we do for episode 2 then? Laundry, I guess?

I'm on real life problems today. Whatever Planet you're on over there, “Messalizard's Planet Holeighwood,” I'm not interested... unless you got a Boris I can start working on with the belt sander and an old pair of pliers.

I like the lettering on this. Stencil it on “her” clitterdickx “hood?” Can it bring my truck back? Yeah, I'll see what I can do about finding an actual person with arms and legs; don't wait up, I don't know if they have droids here, but even if they do, I'm not going to live with a goddam robot — unless it's love, true love. (Standards.)

Whatever has happened, it has certainly made it a lot easier to edit my posts with his keyboard. That's right: my posts. That's right: his keyboard, PLACES PEOPLE.

I've got whiskey, I've got wine, I don't have to put up with your shit, PeopleGab. I have options.

Spooky Searchers: Ghost Hunting Esther
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2023, 03:01:18 AM »