Author Topic: All Things Jesus  (Read 14393 times)

Re: All Things Jesus
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2022, 09:39:58 PM »
🤔 maybe i should go to church

I choose to make every conscious moment, one that shines simple & pure Love... at first cause, to empower my church in my mind, well, do I want to live in the church? Oh... yeah.

Local color invited me to sunday church. It was a test. For one thing, wherever I go: I AM THE CHURCH. It's sweet. That building? Consecrated. *snap* Why not? I beg your pardon. Who?
Well, it's like this: I moved here, I know things,and now , I know things here. For example, I AM NOT the State. And yet... I AM THE CHURCH. yesp.

But, as cool as this is... I have been stymied by gtting lockedout of town. Yeah. I'm scared. That's part of it. I am scared -for- others. Like, who needs my writing? God, potentially, everyone. But not yet, no, not yet.

Unless, uhm, are their space ships?

Is there news that is happening?

Does Mrs. Roper & Gravity Sucks: To Get Her really suck as bad as it sounds? It's high concept: they get in the car and go pick up some dame. Not a floozy: someone with class. Probable not a broad. Anyway, is it awesome or not?

Jesus... do you know a way you can help me embarrass as few people as possible? I see. Semper fidelis, Master. *gentle_saving_click* Jesus says I'm to humiliate the whole world from the sewer on up. Starting with all of you. (*gulp*) You hate to hear it. You hate to see your self listening to your self say it. "I know the truth." I don't need to pray. I need to feed, and seethe.

More, after the break.

« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2022, 01:03:45 AM »

36-minute mark. 🦅

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2022, 03:27:29 AM »

Re: Listen Up
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2022, 02:05:45 AM »
Julie Green (Prophesied the Georgia Guidestones destruction, and much much more.)

Kim Clement - “The winter shall bring Happiness.”

Robbin D. Bullock - “When the bear hibernates in the winter, the eagle shall be set free!”

I told my brother, and so I’ll say to you, yet again. Go to Apmex and buy some silver rounds and/or coins.

I say this as your friend.

2022 Silver Britannia Brilliant Uncirculated coin.

The 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s Native Tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo.

« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2022, 11:19:55 PM »
God is great!

The Voice

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2022, 09:37:38 PM »

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2022, 09:56:41 PM »

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2022, 09:57:09 PM »

« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2022, 09:23:36 PM »

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2022, 09:39:17 PM »

« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2022, 02:58:21 PM »
THE GREAT WEALTH TRANSFER 2022 - Bo Polny & Dave Scarlett & Andrew Sorchini

https://rumble.com/v1k4l7d-the-great-wealth-transfer-2022-bo-polny-and-dave-scarlett-and-andrew-sorchi.html

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2023, 02:33:49 AM »

« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2023, 07:43:09 PM »

« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2023, 09:45:18 PM »

Great post, Trollda.

Joe Rogan is a staunch fan-boy purveyor of the great grandfather psychonaut Terence Mckenna.

While I appreciate Terence as an influence that admittedly help shape me in early adulthood, his hostility to creationism continually unimpressed me.

Terence couldn't, for the life of himself, differentiate the religious corporation from the spirit of God.

For all of Joe’s presumed fondness for open and honest, good old-fashioned connection, he sure accomplishes very little in that area when it counts.

This dope thinks Bernie Sanders would have been a great president...🙄

-№Clue-

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2023, 12:04:39 AM »
Robin Bullock What Does the Name "Yuval Noah Harari" Mean? + A Deep Dive Into Obama, CERN, the Great Reset, Baal, etc.

https://rumble.com/v1gwhof-robin-bullock-what-does-the-name-yuval-noah-harari-mean.html