Author Topic: Oh Canada  (Read 54273 times)

Re: Oh CANZAC
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2021, 10:29:47 AM »
As my fallen shadow running mate might say:

Fookin' Scandawhovians!

Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/BXLZqK1QRwE
I say again:
[codedfFookin' Scandawhovians/codes]

Re: Oh Canada
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2021, 10:17:49 AM »
Time for a "Canada update." This one actually broke my brain and left me stuttering and speechless in anger and shock that anybody might actually accept what the little fuck of a so called prime minister has to say...

Keep in mind that Justine has been prime minister since 2015. Much like the US, Canada has printed ass tons of money for the last years. Justine's quote about balancing the budget in 2019 was that he does not worry about it... Budgets will balance themselves.

The headline in the Financial Post- "Trudeau 'extremely concerned' by soaring cost of living."

The quote that sent me over the edge- "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Wednesday he is “extremely concerned” by increases in the cost of living caused by high inflation, adding that Liberal government policies should help address the issue."

Liberal polices are what GOT us here. How is more of his shit going to fix the fucking problem?

If you are wondering what brilliant plan we have moving forward: "Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland later said she would present “some sort of fiscal update” later this year."

Yes, we will get "some sort of fiscal update"... later.

Seriously- nobody can be dumb enough to vote for this lying muppet?

https://financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-pm-trudeau-says-he-is-extremely-concerned-by-soaring-cost-of-living-2?__vfz=medium%3Dstandalone_content_recirculation_with_ads

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2021, 07:38:58 AM »

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2021, 08:28:45 AM »
Tongue-tied by CBC's 18 words you can't say

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-tongue-tied-by-cbcs-18-words-you-cant-say

Well, I’m not blindsided by how crippled they are by their first-world problem. Everyone should feel deeply gypped by the way they perpetually and savagely seek to ghettoize the public and sell us down the river. Blackmailers for the uber rich they are. Their blind-spot is anything to the right of Karl Marx while simultaneously being tone deaf to the actual needs and sentiments of the public. Completely lame. We need to powwow and brainstorm about what to do about this...about them.

BTW, my spirit animal is a black sheep. Spooky. ;)

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2021, 08:42:04 AM »
Well, I’m not blindsided by how crippled they are by their first-world problem. Everyone should feel deeply gypped by the way they perpetually and savagely seek to ghettoize the public and sell us down the river. Blackmailers for the uber rich they are. Their blind-spot is anything to the right of Karl Marx while simultaneously being tone deaf to the actual needs and sentiments of the public. Completely lame. We need to powwow and brainstorm about what to do about this...about them.

Doubleplusgood for the prolefeed.

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2021, 08:54:59 AM »
Doubleplusgood for the prolefeed.

I’m all about inclusiveness. ;)

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2021, 07:43:59 AM »

Well done, sir. Perhaps you could get a job as a script writer with the CBC? They could use somebody with your talent.  ;)

*On a side note, a CBC van drove past Thursday's protest and there was loud jeering. He apparently didn't understand his popularity. When he parked across the street at a liquor store, a group moved over and encouraged him to leave.

To be fair- I stayed where I was and laughed with the guy I was talking to. I did observe that we as a group wonder why the protests are not covered. But it was amusing to see him tuck his tail between his legs and run.

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2021, 07:46:16 AM »
Well done, sir. Perhaps you could get a job as a script writer with the CBC? They could use somebody with your talent.  ;)

*On a side note, a CBC van drove past Thursday's protest and there was loud jeering. He apparently didn't understand his popularity. When he parked across the street at a liquor store, a group moved over and encouraged him to leave.

To be fair- I stayed where I was and laughed with the guy I was talking to. I did observe that we as a group wonder why the protests are not covered. But it was amusing to see him tuck his tail between his legs and run.

Serves him right. ;)

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2021, 07:52:53 AM »
Now for today's "Communist, totalitarian Canadian update." 

The unvaxxed are welcome to starve to death in New Brunswick as punishment for not being good sheep.

"As a part of the province's new plan, all businesses — including grocery stores — will have the option of requiring proof of vaccination from all patrons." I assume this includes pharmacies where people pick up their heart medication and cancer drugs.

What the actual fuck? Do our benevolent overlords really think this is a good idea? Is there any level to which they will not stoop? When I said that I approved of protesters outside of their private homes, this is the fucking reason. This is also the reason that I actually protest now. How much more are we going to let them take?  Our jobs, our government benefits, our passports, our education, our freedom and now our ability to feed ourselves?

Fuck them.

*The worrying part is that Canadians have been told for too many decades that we are "polite" and "nice" and that we should not rock the boat. And people are willing to stand for this bullshit because of that indoctrination. It's time to leave "nice" behind. Our so-called elected officials sure as hell have.

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2021, 06:05:39 PM »

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2021, 08:25:08 AM »
Come to think of it, little J is just not that smart.

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2021, 01:02:12 PM »

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2021, 10:11:41 AM »

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2021, 06:20:08 PM »

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2022, 07:48:11 PM »
And, of course, Canada is already going there. ::)

Politics As Chinese Style Social Credit System Is HERE!