Author Topic: Better Living, Better Future  (Read 8726 times)

Re: Better Living, Better Future
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2021, 07:57:25 AM »
Feeling fortunate having grown up in primitive times.

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 03:18:26 AM »

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 02:42:39 AM »

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2021, 06:54:20 AM »

Oh my goodness!  That certainly rattled my cage. 
WAY COOL Find, Laser! :-*

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2021, 04:35:32 AM »
Where can I get one of these? Asking for a friend. Ebay seems to be all out.

The Radio Hat is made in such gay colors as canary yellow, lipstick red, turquoise, chartreuse, tangerine, lavender, blue, and cerise for teen-agers, and in tan, gray, green-gray, and blue-gray for adult.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2021/09/15/baby-window-cages-and-14-other-bizarre-inventions-from-the-past/

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2021, 06:40:26 PM »

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2021, 07:37:26 AM »

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2021, 10:40:19 AM »
Who wouldn't want one of these handy and beautifully designed modern appliances? Sophisticated consumers could easily afford $400 for the priviledge. Or so they thought.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2022, 01:21:35 AM »
You can see why everyone was so afraid of the big bad Russkies.

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2022, 01:31:09 AM »
You can see why everyone was so afraid of the big bad Russkies.

This reminds me of some of the cool trinkets Jackstar created. He was going to craft me a talisman, but he got pissed off like a little bitch baby child girl and stormed away. Too bad I'll never get one from him.

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2022, 08:24:39 AM »

Q: Are we not men? A: We are dregs.
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2022, 02:44:05 PM »
I wonder what will replace Disney's Carousel of Progress when it is vandalized and reopened for public consumption. 

Back in the day that theater was innovative and fun. The Anaheim one has been gutted and is now a Star Wars launch thing, while the Florida one has gone woke in the name of "inclusion and tolerance" as Disney put it.

Disney spokesperson Jun Disney (who is no relation, no relation) has stated that the Christmas chapter will be replaced with Kwanza and Wiccan Solstice scenes instead. "Grandpa" will now be embracing his long time monogamous lover named Uncle Orville, and they will tell their story of how the present day is much more tolerant and inclusive compared to back in the day when men sweated it out in iron shops and spread hate, racism and homoph*bia 24/7.

It's safe to assume the long running Bay Lake attraction will be chock full of kooky suggestive themes when it re-opens in May 2022.

The Carousel of Progress debuted in the General Electric Pavilion at the 1964 World's Fair in New York City and in 1967 it was moved to Tomorrowland in Anaheim CA where it remained until 1973. In 1974 it was replaced with America Sings and in 1975 the original one from Disneyland reopened at Disney World in Florida as a fan-favorite permanent attraction for going on nearly 5 decades.

The Carousel of Progress focuses on futurism and American tradition and has been redesigned and updated 5 times in it's long running history. Each scene of the state of the art attraction ends with a Sherman Brothers song, one of two songs by the Sherman Brothers which are used to tie the progressing story together as each chapter closes and a new one starts on the revolving stage. The Sherman Brothers were Walt's in-house music duo and their songs can be heard on various attractions throughout the Magic Kingdom and numerous other Disney parks.

It is one of the oldest attractions at Walt Disney World in Florida and is the longest running theater show in the United States. Walt Disney has visited the Carousel of Progress as a patron, and it is one of the only attractions at Walt Disney World to have been touched by Walter E. Disney himself -- Walt died 5 years before The Magic Kingdom opened it's gates for the first time in October 1971.

I don't see where lifestyle choices fit into an attraction that is designed around a linear story which is based on the evolution of technology as it is used in our regular daily lives. The research/development and integration of modern conveniences into our daily routines are the focus of the Carousel of Progress.

I am lost.

Re: Q: Are we not men? A: We are dregs.
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2022, 07:48:22 PM »

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2022, 01:13:30 PM »
This reminds me of some of the cool trinkets Jackstar created. He was going to craft me a talisman, but he got pissed off like a little bitch baby child girl and stormed away. Too bad I'll never get one from him.

It's hanging from a lamp about 20 ft behind me. Crafting has stalled as you have drained all ambition from me, and see no reason to put effort and energy into anything as long as you have power in this world, it's just not worth the risk of -maybe- being associated with someone like you. Every interaction has been a let down ever since you were hired to stop the motor of progress in my life. I suppose that made sense at the time, and why stop now? I am absolutely a huge threat to our Nation. Worse than Ghandi!

I don't see where lifestyle choices fit into an attraction that is designed around a linear story which is based on the evolution of technology as it is used in our regular daily lives. The research/development and integration of modern conveniences into our daily routines are the focus of the Carousel of Progress.

I am lost.

Call me a faggot, that usually seems to get people back on track again. In the meantime I am so grateful to have done exactly what I thought I was gonna do: get fed up, find another location, and manifest TLOML. There she was. I can do that again.

I'd like to get This Court bullshit done first. It's a real drag. It's also unlawful, and vile, and embarrassing. The more it goes on, the more people realize what was done to me. And I figured it out a while ago. I would be happy to explain.

I still haven't read Discovery. Maybe I should now? sigh. I don't wanna. What I'd really like is for someone to admit that their story is mostly bullshit and tell me the deal, but... it's no big deal.

I'll just wait.

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2022, 01:53:50 PM »
MEDITATION AND SMOKING CIGARS: THE ART OF RELAXATION

"Okay, listen up, Boy: these drugs over here, these are okay. These ones over here... those are not okay for you. I know this, because I did them wrong for years at a very young age, and now I'm telling you--you, over there, yes you, stand still, Boy--even though you're in an entirely different cirucmstance, I'm going to tell you , no, you cannot. Because I said so, that's why. Now, go over there to that cubicle and start adding numbers until two weeks before you die, while I sit over here and smoke cigars while wanking myself to every girlfriend you've ever had. That's just the way it is, and the way its always gonna be."

It is assumed at some point that you are all going to realize that I have been laughing at all of you the entire time. Now I agree from your perspectives, a lot of non-laughing matter shit has gone down, but as no one ever told me about it until long after the fact... well, it actually is kind of funny. And now, with the Total Dissociation From Consensual Reality I have endured for the sake of my friends--and you know who I mean--as I approach the next milestone goal, I am just totesthrilled.

Do you know anyone who would like to call me or my friend a retard? Post a video! Such opinions are always good for a laugh... especially as I'll be, one day, dancing on your graves.

And hopefully I'll find out why you were so screamy that one day. My G-d you sounded so pissed. And of course you were. And that you cannot tell me, makes me pleased--so pleased--in a way I can[t identify, but I'm okay with that.

I hope that this inane period of ostracism--let's call it The Interregnum--is doing something worthwhile for everyone, because it just seems fucking stupid to leave me in the dark like this... oh, except, yeah, I guess you don't want me to know too much about whatever bullshit y'all really have got going on, which of course I know nothing about directly, but, I could guess. Speculate, even. I prefer not to.

I honestly had no idea about any of this shit, and whoever made decisions about all this might well have been a genius. I know Valentine's Day was a laugh riot, lol, and of course my birthday was terribly funny. So was every other day this year, by the way my phone gets lots and lots of notifications from a "deleted" Google Account, and I don't even care anymore who it is.

They are obviously no real friend of mine for them to ignore me in reality like this, and if they're trapped in The Matrix, so much the better. I think it's just some triangulation thing, and your technicians are incompetent. Or it's intentional gaslighting to make me imagine that I am missing out on something worthwhile.

I'm not. YOU are.