Author Topic: Pedophile-in-Chief Joe Biden  (Read 40080 times)

Pedophile-in-Chief Joe Biden
« on: June 02, 2021, 04:19:43 PM »
https://bunkerville.wordpress.com/2021/06/02/biden-sick-pedophile-behavior-couldnt-help-himself-this-past-week/

Joe Biden has zero grip on reality and our enemies are laughing hysterically at us right now...

Creepy dude.  He also historically enjoys the taste of his own foot.

My dad would always look forward to this guy campaigning for President "...he never fails to disappoint by saying stupid shit with stunning regularity..."  I think my pa made that comment during the Osama/Bidet 2008 (or2012) campaign.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1399841316087939076

Clown whirled.

Re: Pedophile-in-Chief Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 06:15:27 AM »
Your linked article is trash. It contains such gems as "And who burned down all the cities last year and is still doing so? Wasn’t white boys" while completely ignoring the fact that the cities were burned in response to centuries of white supremacy. It acts as though it is not the fault of the white boys they burned.

I mean, you only have to look at the events through the lens of critical race theory to understand that it is always the fault of the "white boys."

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 04:27:07 PM »
Your linked article is trash.

I'm just here to legitimize this thread title. Carry on.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 04:35:18 AM »
https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/07/05/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-and-joe-biden-private-islands-secret-ports-and-submarines/

In January, Politico actually published a story about how Scott Green, a lobbyist with close ties to Joe Biden, purchased Virgin Islands property from James Biden and then extended him a private mortgage:

The Virgin Islands land deal, reported here for the first time, furthers a pattern in which members of the Biden family have engaged in financial dealings with people with an interest in influencing the former vice president.

After the land deal, Joe Biden vacationed elsewhere on the tiny island, which once protected a nearby submarine base before it became a tropical getaway, on at least three occasions.

What sort of "pizza" does one order if they desire a young girl with sniff-able hair?

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 05:33:30 AM »
Royal Insider: Queen Elizabeth “Despises” Biden, Called Him A “Disgusting Old Man” With A “Deceiving Cheshire Smile”

“Here’s some news that contradicts reports that the Queen will meet with Biden this summer. The fact of the matter is she absolutely DESPISES him and will use the pandemic as an excuse to NOT meet the president,”
-COL Manly

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 01:36:08 AM »

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 03:54:31 AM »
https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103734/Contents/Epstein-victim-says-she-was-sex-trafficked-to-Joe-Biden-John-Mc-135669625/

If there is one thing that I learned from #metoo - it is that the victim needs to be believed. Always, and without reservation.

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 07:54:04 AM »
G7: Elderly Senile American Man, Spends His Week Among High End Caretakers

https://sorendreier.com/g7-elderly-senile-american-man-spends-his-week-among-high-end-caretakers/

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 03:09:14 PM »
Royal Insider: Queen Elizabeth “Despises” Biden, Called Him A “Disgusting Old Man” With A “Deceiving Cheshire Smile”
-COL Manly

I know the Good Lord (peace be upon him!) hasn't blessed you with brains, but surely even an inbred oaf like you can tell that was written by a straw-chewing Trump supporter. Biden behaved 'EXTREMELY inappropriate' is the tell here. You surely aren't that thick, are you? Or are you?

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 03:12:14 PM »
If there is one thing that I learned from #metoo - it is that the victim needs to be believed. Always, and without reservation.

Well, if they're a 'victim' that does imply that they have experienced some injustice, you drivelling penishead.

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 09:28:54 PM »
I know the Good Lord (peace be upon him!) hasn't blessed you with brains, but surely even an inbred oaf like you can tell that was written by a straw-chewing Trump supporter. Biden behaved 'EXTREMELY inappropriate' is the tell here. You surely aren't that thick, are you? Or are you?

This is comedy gold!  The imported village idiot from Pakistan(or East Pakistan) from the faded glory of old empire is trudging through the fecal sewage on the Left side of the road to laugh and point at his counterpart in the filthy ditch on the Right side of the road.  It reminds me of the old "Even if you are the driver of the short-bus, you are still on the short-bus."

How droll.

More news from the "Left" side of the pond:

Bungling Joe Biden calls Syria ‘Libya’ THREE TIMES in latest epic blunder at G7 summit
Biden said: "I’m hopeful that we can find an accommodation where we can save the lives of people in, for example, Libya."

White House aides later cleared the record - saying Biden was supposed to say Syria instead of Libya.

Joe Biden was corrected by Boris Johnson after the president interrupted him at the G7 summit
...The UK prime minister appeared to twice wave away the president's interruptions...

Talk about drooling idjets...

Biden gets distracted by young girl, immediately makes creepy comment
...Biden was apparently so distracted by the young daughter of an attending veteran that he went off prompter in order to compliment her looks. His eyebrow-raising comments...

I realize the last one was not from the G7 gaffeganza (rhymes with extravaganza;  since Anglais is your Second Language you might miss that subtlety, Shred), as I didn't want to waste any more precious thyme looking up the simian/similar G7 event.  The old perv is constantly on the prowl for some young thang's hair to sniff, apparently there was one in the audience yesterday or over the weekend...

Anyhow, from that drainage ditch on the Left side of the road who is the bigger national embarrassment in your "learned" opinion:  BoJo for the Anglishers or Biden for the 'Muricans?

TIA

(PS: above posted from the highest position of authority and authorship:  The high-point in the middle of the road betwixt the shit-filled and smelly ditches on the Left and Right sides...)

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2021, 10:12:49 PM »
This is comedy gold!  The imported village idiot from Pakistan(or East Pakistan) from the faded glory of old empire is trudging through the fecal sewage on the Left side of the road to laugh and point at his counterpart in the filthy ditch on the Right side of the road.  It reminds me of the old "Even if you are the driver of the short-bus, you are still on the short-bus."

You're not likely to forget, you probably heard that every day of what passes for your life.

Re: Pedophile-in-Chief Joe Biden’s Rave Scion
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2021, 10:19:40 PM »

I forgot to charge my iPhone, so Space-Q had to fire me. Trump was pissed, as I was his ace in the hole to finally cut loose that spinster (BLANK).

Have a cigar, it's just a cigar, suitable for emulating cat scat or framing Huey Long.

Questions? SAVED ‘EM.

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2021, 10:59:32 PM »
You're not likely to forget, you probably heard that every day of what passes for your life.

I realize that Anglais is your Second Language, and reading in it must be difficult as you probably only had the Koran available for reading instruction in your youth, and that most probably in Arabic.  But if you go ahead and re-read what I wrote, and try really hard you might realize that the old "short-bus" saw I related to you directly referenced the fact that you are a low-born village idiot standing up to your eyeballs in the sewage that is on the "Left-side" of the road, gibbering and pointing at idiots in the sewage on the "Right-side" of the road.

It was merely an allusion to the observation that both folks standing in sewage, whether on the Right-side or the Left-side are at the end of the day, idiots.

You demonstrate admirably how that sailed right over your peanut head, that very likely has a pea-sized brane within.

You amuse the hell out of me with your continued simple and simian mind, Shred!

Also, you failed to answer my very simple question to you, to wit: who is the bigger national embarrassment in your "learned" opinion:  BoJo for the Anglishers or Biden for the 'Muricans?

I realize this is all quite difficult for you, Anglais being your Second Language and all.  Please do at least try.

TIA

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 01:25:12 PM »
I realize that Anglais is your Second Language, and reading in it must be difficult as you probably only had the Koran available for reading instruction in your youth, and that most probably in Arabic.  But if you go ahead and re-read what I wrote, and try really hard you might realize that the old "short-bus" saw I related to you directly referenced the fact that you are a low-born village idiot standing up to your eyeballs in the sewage that is on the "Left-side" of the road, gibbering and pointing at idiots in the sewage on the "Right-side" of the road.

It was merely an allusion to the observation that both folks standing in sewage, whether on the Right-side or the Left-side are at the end of the day, idiots.

You demonstrate admirably how that sailed right over your peanut head, that very likely has a pea-sized brane within.

You amuse the hell out of me with your continued simple and simian mind, Shred!

Also, you failed to answer my very simple question to you, to wit: who is the bigger national embarrassment in your "learned" opinion:  BoJo for the Anglishers or Biden for the 'Muricans?

I realize this is all quite difficult for you, Anglais being your Second Language and all.  Please do at least try.

TIA

You're well on the way to becoming Jackstar the Second. You seem to amuse yourself but nobody else. I forget how many brothers I have - the number changes due to sewage-related disease and fratricidal rivalry - but I'm sure there must be one close enough to your trailer to pop along and give you that bright red smile you've been asking for all this time. I extend this offer to your malodorous and pox-ridden relatives as well.