Author Topic: The Liquid World of Richard Groyper  (Read 16623 times)

Re: The Liquid World of Richard Groyper
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2023, 11:07:10 PM »
At this point, I don't even want to have a dick anymore. But you're not going to pry it out of my cold, dead hands, that's for sure--this fucker's still bleeding.

I know lots of information about lots of cases and no one is bother asking them of me, which seems strange don't you think? it almost assumes as though that you're all in on it you're all accomplices to hide evidence, well I don't care if it comes out or not I don't know why you're bothering fucking worry about me I wouldn't be talking about anything if I hadn't been fucked off and alone, I think they're just not yet aware that they've lost.

there were at least four grape fruits that I loved, I don't need to have all of them, one would be fine. [...] well have a good time, it's actually hilarious.

no one in this country will ever respect law enforcement the same way again. you're welcome, get to work.

I'm a taxpayer.

And I will naked Indian mud wrestle to the death--not to the pain, fuck that, shit's for order-takers--anyone who disagrees.

ZUGZWANG (bitch!) *polite_PunyWolf_Woof*, and I love the dog too. I AM GOING NO WHERE. GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE, MY VEHICLE, AND MY GODDAM LIFE, AND THEN AND ONLY THEN: I'll answer PERHAPS one of your stupid, ignoramous questions. Write them down (bark!) if you want to. Or even can (woof!), since you're obviously an ignorant, illiterate, and wholly unqualified (YET NOT BY OR FOR REASONS OF HER RACE NIG) to be even able to access this message.

(I HOWL!) I know, B, but here's the problem: her fucking idiot kid is on the hook for, at the mininimum: CAPITAL MURDER, FELONY CRIMINAL ASSAULT, WIRETAPPING, WIRE FRAUD, TAX FRAUD, EXTORTION, RAPE, EXTORTIVE RAPE, COERCIVE RAPE... let's see here... basically a lot more rape, AND, GET THIS:

IT IS FUCKING RICO. Smooth move, Kid. You're a fuckin' star too, Moron. (I just can't even.) I got you this time, Bae: BOW-WOW.

« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2023, 12:36:27 AM »
At this point, I don't even want to have a dick anymore. But you're not going to pry it out of my cold, dead hands, that's for sure--this fucker's still bleeding.

And I will naked Indian mud wrestle to the death--not to the pain, fuck that, shit's for order-takers--anyone who disagrees.

ZUGZWANG (bitch!) *polite_PunyWolf_Woof*, and I love the dog too. I AM GOING NO WHERE. GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE, MY VEHICLE, AND MY GODDAM LIFE, AND THEN AND ONLY THEN: I'll answer PERHAPS one of your stupid, ignoramous questions. Write them down (bark!) if you want to. Or even can (woof!), since you're obviously an ignorant, illiterate, and wholly unqualified (YET NOT BY OR FOR REASONS OF HER RACE NIG) to be even able to access this message.

(I HOWL!) I know, B, but here's the problem: her fucking idiot kid is on the hook for, at the mininimum: CAPITAL MURDER, FELONY CRIMINAL ASSAULT, WIRETAPPING, WIRE FRAUD, TAX FRAUD, EXTORTION, RAPE, EXTORTIVE RAPE, COERCIVE RAPE... let's see here... basically a lot more rape, AND, GET THIS:

IT IS FUCKING RICO. Smooth move, Kid. You're a fuckin' star too, Moron. (I just can't even.) I got you this time, Bae: BOW-WOW.

I understand. I am a bit intense, a passionate fella. I get too deep for some, however there are a handful of folks whose itches I'm able to scratch. I'm an acquired taste...proficient in a particular brand of inside baseball and little else.

based on what I know at this point, Bb lleG?b: you're very happy that I can't be reasoned with or argued with or bought, and if you try rubbing peanut butter on my dick I guarantee you you're not going to get the results you're looking for.

going to cross this post to whatever blah blah blah protocol blah look I'm tired of this you know the rest you have a normal life.

and you don't know the reason why but its name is Reggie Hammond

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2023, 02:51:50 PM »
https://voca.ro/18uhP1ItqVR0

and you don't know the reason why but its name is Reggie Hammond

I'm not happy about not having access to YouTube. That being said, the gusto must be gone for.

And, once again: Richard, you've nothing to feel bad about--I mean, Time Corps is not even real, right? Just a made-up story with neither truth nor validity, right?

*sound of ratcheting Glock* yeah, Boy-o, yeah! That's right! JUST A STORY, BRUH!!!

You have my vote for next "session," although, if I am Ref again, I expect any of my votes for a preference would be neutralized, as, once again, there is really only One (1) Rule when it comes to The Game:

KEEP
IT
FAIR

And, not right now, but as Ref of an active Game in progress...  I would have pretty impressive powers, the exact nature and composition of which, I am not, per se, forbidden to reveal, right?

It's just not a good idea to let any appearance of impropriety take hold. Not because it damages of me, right, you dig?

It just that, I have enough problems IRL these days, and any indication that I am corruptible? Yeah, well, free speech, sure! But the inevitable consequence is... unpalatable, to my liking. Unpleasant. UNACCEPTABLE.

It merely emboldeneds the groupies... and that simply cannot be allowed. Not in this wintry economic climate. And already I know, I cannot be trusted. I am not unbiased on this point.

More groupies? I have some? yippee! Well, anyway, this is for Richard: enjoy, any-baby. You're not "my" babey, ewe, gross. Talk to Marathon Man for that.... me, I bring you, what you want.

unglaublich

Re: The Mirror World of Liquid Shit
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2023, 06:35:18 PM »
I'm not happy about not having access to YouTube.

I thought you'd have realised by now, that YouTube is not an ideal social channel to express oneself freely.

*rookie move*

DISAPPOINTING - FOLLOW YOUR OWN STAR!

Re: The Mirror World of Liquid Shit
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2023, 11:42:27 PM »
I thought you'd have realised by now, that YouTube is not an ideal social channel to express oneself freely.

1) Life on Earth is conditioned and unfree.
2) The only power any of us have, is the power of CHOICE.
3) There's no such thing as bad publicity.

*rookie move*

4) It was inevitable that I would be silenced. Wat do?
5) There was no fucking way I was going to allow this totalitarianism —global fascist shitshow w/Chinese fire drill on the side, I'm calling it— reign unchecked over The Land. What could I do‽

DISAPPOINTING - FOLLOW YOUR OWN STAR!

All my comms are locked down;
it's clear that OpFors wish me to go out...
I don't feel like it.

I resent these interferences,
I like going out, except nowhere to go, no reason to do anything in any particular hurry. I find forced urgency to be an unreasonable circumstance.

So, *sigh* might be time to play video games.
I wrote everything there was to write.

I hope it was slimming. I wish I could throw a party, and I guess I am. It's a Puny party!

*polite_party_horn*

I'm thinking of buying a car. Seems like a good idea, I got no reason to push through, I'm tired of making decisions without another perspective.

So I'll just wait. Major decisions are coming up—do naturally I am left completely in the dark.

Soesn't seem very diplomatic to me.

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2023, 12:17:45 PM »
Richard, I'll only be your co-host if you let a Grapefruit run off with your wife.

Even then it's dicey; I might need to be call the way to serve Time Corps any moment. Now, I know what you're thinking: ”oh shit that was real?” In fact I insisted that you be given a chance to turn it down, knowing as I did that if you didn't have a chance you get all pissy when you found out it was real.

I don't have a job. I don't need one, and when I do I'll go get one. Mystified by these people telling me that I need to get things, I don't think you all understand just how completely indifferent I am to your whining complaints.

I sleep easy at night Knowing that I warned you all about this outcome. I warned you, you ignored me in favor of other priorities that I wonder if you could even ever recall now. I never really knew what they were either, although I can see how it might have been a difficulty to avoid imagining that openly lying to me for years would be the best possible thing to do. I mean that's a lot of time to spend lying about something. Seems like a marvelous expenditure of energy for something I didn't really care that much about. But to have thought that you all could play me, you would.think it didn't matter! Well I guess you were wrong. It totesmatters.

It's just as well I don't know what your gang has at stake because I can't be bothered to worry about it. I have no idea. It's not my area, if it were important somebody would tell me.

It bothers me that you could have just told me. And I guess I wasn't, I guess it would make it harder to steal the house. ẞetter luck time, I guess. Are you aware of “hoe luckyism‽”

Yeah, it yummy sounds like a delight. Any event I knew there was something going on and I wanted to find out what it was and I did, in spite of several people's attempts to give me to not pay attention or to claim that there was nothing going on or that I was whatever.

I never imagined it would be this. Fortunately nobody seems to ask what actually happened, which is too bad because I'd be happy to tell anybody who asked. I think it turned out well for all parties concerned. WHICH WOULD BE TWO PEOPLE. I just can't even.

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2023, 11:25:02 AM »
Richard, I'll only be your co-host if you let a Grapefruit run off with your wife.

Even then it's dicey; I [...] I just can't even.

I can't endorse this. Number one; it's a little bit like trafficking, sounds like. Diplomatically awkward at best. Number two, as near as I can figure, your wife is a piece.

...of.

Re: The Liquid World of Richard Groyper ***LIVE TONIGHT***
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2023, 01:04:19 AM »