Author Topic: 🔥The Lit City Anthony Program🔥  (Read 24583 times)

Re: 🔥The Lit City Anthony Program🔥
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2022, 04:58:34 AM »
Come join for post-race discussion and some pussy poppin’ EDM tracks! Richard Groyper, my baby, and Asuka Langley-kun are highly welcome. Congratulations Richard Groyper on your triumphant victory today!

https://streamyard.com/9ssx2u6tm6

Anthony's Lit City account for future live-streams

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43FObusPL3-a3bmuBptz6w

OOF!

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2022, 05:00:58 AM »

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2022, 05:16:02 AM »
Anthony & Lisa have been guests in one of my many pocket dimensions for some time now. I hope they are dominant in the social power sphere. Now that I have established comfort, let me explain.

Some people fucked up. Hard core. Now, it is not for me to either judge or condemn, but one of the people who fucked up, is (PROT) and another is (Blank). Let's keep the identities vague, shall we?

Agreed. Moving forward, would we all be able to agree, that without a common consensus, it is a challenge to find a path forward? Initially, I am not able to agree. I'm still thinking about all those times when I asked:

1) What the fuck is going on?
2) What just happened?
3) Why are you pissed, and why is it at me?
4) Is it perhaps within your comprehension that if this keeps happening, it can only get worse for someone who knows what the fuck is going on?
5) Can I look at your phone?

Anthony, your show prep deal is a bust. You will face the wheel on your own terms... you know, like you did when you toyed with me, and startled another. That that other then trifled with me is not going to be on you, but only as a courtesy.

THE SHAPE OF WHAT THINGS ARE TO COME IS ONLY JUST.

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2022, 06:02:05 AM »
Going live in 5 minutes if you’re bored

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2022, 06:06:29 AM »

What if I'm driving home and tremendously stimulated by my fascinating inner life? Can you go dead in 5 minutes then? Asking for a friend who, at this point, may or may not be named Hillary—as long as she's not packing a sheet pan of lasagna and a bladed weapon: I'm game

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2022, 06:48:13 AM »

Psychotronic weapons assault, instant endless buffering, being held incommunicado—both hands! both devices! It looks like he wants to say something! CIRCLE THE WAGONS AAHHH!—this might as well be steerage class;

Love to fam

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2022, 07:07:32 AM »
now that I posted this the fucking chat is fucking irrelevant because now the whole video stopped again.

Fancy that. Look, I get it, this is taking exclusion to a whole new level. Kudos. You know, it's not that hard to be a Sourcerer, but it's a lot harder when I fucking told everybody already that I am one first, talk about your awkward pillow talk; DIDN'T KILL ME MADE ME STRONGER MOTHERFUCKER—*click*

Now it's back again, somebody's banned, and I'm stuck on Internet C. I'm not going to lie, I spend a lot of time here, I should make a C-Den.

The news said that the broad left the door to The Peach Den open. Let me guess: it smells like fucking shit in there, right?

I'll be in the shower if anybody needs me.

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2022, 12:43:16 AM »
On tonight’s edition my “show” I will speak of the Bellgab/Azzgab-verse and discuss only the positive attributes of fellow gabbers. I will leave the toxicity for this forum and many here. If I am craving to be abused and mistreated, and sometimes I masochistically do, I will pop in here. There is a particularly virulent poster here know as “Master Trollda” and because of this individual I now officially hate Yoda and anything depiction of Yoda.

Maybe Asuka Langley will make another appearance and we can discuss how to properly conduct Alicecraft.

SCANNERS. HAND SANITIZORRR

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2022, 12:48:44 AM »
On tonight’s edition my “show” I will speak of the Bellgab/Azzgab-verse and discuss only the positive attributes of fellow gabbers. I will leave the toxicity for this forum and many here. If I am craving to be abused and mistreated, and sometimes I masochistically do, I will pop in here. There is a particularly virulent poster here know as “Master Trollda” and because of this individual I now officially hate Yoda and anything depiction of Yoda.

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2022, 01:40:49 AM »
Anthony, you are pretty much the definition of a NPC. You are only looking for people to agree with you about what the MSM tells you to think (your programming) and in your infantile mind those are the “good” people but you can never actually defend and justify what you’re saying because you’re just a NPC who parrots MSM talking points and won’t think for yourself; and therefore the opposite of lit. ::)

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2022, 02:11:54 AM »
[i,mage width=500 height=362]https://preview.redd.it/jjf6tvbbkwy61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4022af93c57caf34cb6bfd2595c2a732aec196ec[/img]

I'm not going to lie: a baked potato and a steak flows a lot better than hating on does does.

(*huggles*)

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2022, 02:31:24 AM »
Anthony, y [...] ou are only looking for people to agree with you

Trust Me, Baby: he's looking for something else too, and know, no: he has not found it.

Mostly because he's a dumbass, but also because it doesn't exist... yet. Also, all the alcohol abuse doesn't help, but don't try telling him that, what a waste of fucking time that would be.

I need a (blank.) I'm not going to lie.

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2022, 02:47:33 AM »
I'm not going to lie: a baked potato and a steak flows a lot better than hating on does does.

(*huggles*)

That makes perfect sense to me!

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2022, 03:11:18 AM »
That makes perfect sense to me!

That's because you're a fucking idiot.

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2022, 03:16:24 AM »
That's because you're a fucking drunken idiot.

FIFY He probably doesn’t fuck all that much. ;)