Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 161059 times)

Note that the NetworK remains largely & essentially offline due to scheduled, perfectly normal & regular, totally routine maintenance issues and mandatory licencing requirements. (Also there are challenging problems with certain internationally recognized treaties and their signatories over certain Questions of Spelling. G-d Bless S0urcerores & #Our Troops.) Here's a couple of sippy cups: go have a drink with someone you care for. You can all & each take turns hammering Refresh like a crack monkey on the banana button board. It's alright. No one will judge. We've all been there. Welcome to my Me Party.

It's gonna take some time and inclination to get these 11.11 gigawatts back up to 55 miles per hour. It's not an ideal speed, but it's the target I have been given a mandate for, and, G-ddammit, my life has meaning. I'm not an animal, I am not just going to cover myself in greasy peanuts and roll around on the keyboard while frantically barking at the mic like a spastic elephant seal.

That's already storyboarded out for Season 3. Meanwhile: stay tuned stoned.

THUNDERDOME PROTOCOL
IS BEST PROTOCOL

Note that the NetworK remains largely & essentially offline due to scheduled, perfectly normal & regular, totally routine maintenance issues and mandatory licencing requirements.

I stand by this statement, with the added caveat that iOS and iPhones in general are neither to my benefit, efficiency, nor liking.

I’m fine! Thanks for asking. Happy birthday to HEZZY!

https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1399472594890285057

It's still May here.

Good shit, Jacko. Midnight City is a nice ethereal groove, and listening to it sober would rob it of its true potential. :D

Good shit, Jacko.

I like how it turned out. I think it's really good and I'm really proud of it.

Midnight City

CALL NINE ONE ONE NOW

I like how it turned out. I think it's really good and I'm really proud of it.

CALL NINE ONE ONE NOW

SYNOPSIS:

Jack reminisces with an old friend from Pioneer Square who has fleeting moments of near lucidity.

Jack carries on in his usual frenzied way hoping to get his money's worth from the poor sot's effort.

SYNOPSIS:

Jack reminisces with an old friend from Pioneer Square who has fleeting moments of near lucidity.

Jack carries on in his usual frenzied way hoping to get his money's worth from the poor sot's effort.

Ouch!

Hey, we're all individually accountable for those we choose to engage in our lives. Perhaps, Jacko's guiding him towards a better outcome. After all, the poor saps barely lucid.

It's far more likely an outcome that he'd get hit by another train had Jackstar not partaken in the affairs of that evening.

;) Happy Day, Cat Smile.

Re: 5mwJ
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2021, 06:09:14 AM »

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2021, 06:23:53 AM »

What? That was it? Makes Miller look like a marathon man.

Re: Five Minutes With Jackstar
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 06:28:20 AM »

I have an actual life, People.

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2021, 06:15:26 AM »
I have an actual life, People.

Enjoy what you have, Grapevision. This won't be published on the regular ever again. I've been repurposed.

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2021, 11:21:53 AM »
I've been repurposed.

Some people have way too much free time. I was going to fire this up again tonight, but now I've decided... well, I think you all have heard enough.

Off in the distance, however, there are banshees who may well seem to disagree. I'll be in my soundproof isolation booth if anyone needs Me.

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2021, 11:11:08 PM »

New Content Overseer
#Official
#SendNoFlowers

Well, he is safe. Kudos.

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2021, 12:52:27 AM »
New Content Overseer
#Official
#SendNoFlowers

Someone said you were really into flowers