Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 161364 times)

5mwJ — 30Dec22 — Tedium Beyond My (Ability III: C7NTR9T)
« Reply #1185 on: December 30, 2022, 10:43:37 PM »
how llahs\should I put this¿CHECKMATE.-Q?siht tup I dliohs/llahs woh

https://twitter.com/KucziMETA/status/1608940654713004032?s=20&t=U8gyi1H1n3GPmZm1cZmcSg

(Interestingly, this is the same texting tactic that was used on that one day, when I was found in the bathroom at the rest stop with my phone on my hands, so (PROT-ALLI), (PROT-GABI), (PROT-DUST), (PROT-MIKE) should be having a grand ol’ time at the station after being taken in for questioning.)

step (01) wake up
step (02) get out of bed
step (03) grabbing inhalAUNts
step (04) get on the CrapPerUser(-iPhoneBUT+iPOT)
step (05) starting inhaling
step (06) turn on phone
step (07) receive evidence
step (08) transmit ælchemical formulæ
step (09) CRACK THE CASE (for_reel)
step (10) $Jackmichaelson
step (11) doitcuz: I'm the best that’s ever fucking been
Code: [Select]
step (01) wake up
step (02) get out of bed
step (03) grabbing inhalAUNts
step (04) get on the CrapPerUser(-iPhoneBUT+iPOT)
step (05) starting inhaling
step (06) turn on phone
step (07) receive evidence
step (08) transmit ælchemical formulæ
step (09) CRACK THE CASE (for_reel)
step (10) $Jackmichaelson
step (11) doitcuz: I'm the best that’s ever fucking been

tlz;mck: maybe my {IRL:BLUD} family is not so bad. maybe. I mean... at least we don't talk to ourselves, and throw our principals {IRL:Da_Crip$} in prison for 20 fucking years — at least *sounds of phones blowing up in background* lololol — BY THE WAY I'M OFFICIALLY (#OFFICIALLY) SPLIT OFF OF ALL*ALLI(s)SON(s) NOW, which I gather is a minor technical procedure that doesn't usually go this badly ;-) smiley Martindale

(*whispers: “... thunderdoΠΠe...”*)

5mwJ — 2023 — Ability IV: NDV,REB,WYE,ZEE/ZED
« Reply #1186 on: January 02, 2023, 09:45:29 PM »

5mwJ - 09Jan23 - *SLAM* HELLO KNOTSLAMMING PIGS, 321ContactL∆∅
« Reply #1187 on: January 09, 2023, 10:08:19 PM »
THe incessant frustration has simply gone too far. Additionally, there wasn't a whoel lot between us anyway, and I don't expect you to acknowledge those emails written. Remember: I thought I was writing to a dead person. I didn't even know if they were going -anywhere-, and you all were reading them, which was funny.
As God is my witness, never in a million years did I think that anyone would believe the idea that I had bought it.

So they all did. Wew.

There's new content; I'll get to it, and by that mean I'll get it out, I'll put out the content, is it a sabertooth tiger? Cuz, that would be awesome.

In the meanwhile: here's an important announcement: I have shifted focus from making PROOF: 🍑 🍓 🍇 (fruit jealous), full turn pivot, full¥ metal jack·et to embarrassing the s*** out of my extended family that, PRESENTLY, truly thinks I'm a “worthless bastard that's no good for nothing, and will never amount to anything, and is wasting his time —that's not his time, that's OUR T¡ME! YEAH¡ HE'S TAKING OUR TIME!!1!!— with all that dope! and all that pot! what a loser! At least he has 17⁷6 IQ and at least knows someone who drinks water,” ACTUAL VERBATIM QUOTE FROM THREE SEPARATE THANKSGIVING DINNERS, yeah that's me Babē: I'm a f****** loser who f****** drinks.

DON TIM I'M ON DAWN, SLAM PIG EXTRAORDINAIRE, (WITH A PENIS TO BOOT), :-*, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.

FULL BLACK BUDGET AUTHORIZATION REQUEST EN ROUTE NOW.
I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY DOUBT THAT I'M WORKING FOR YOU NOW.
I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY DOUBT THAT I HAVE SPENT MONEY ON YOUR F****** NEEDS.
I DON'T THINK THAT IT'S RIGHT FOR KEK AND KGK AND LGK AND LTM AND... WELL LET'S JUST SAY THERE'S A LOT OF THEM;
THAT'S FUNNY THEY ALL GET F****** BUSINESS CARDS AND S*** AND F****** CARDBOARD CUTOUT COMPANIES AND S*** AND F****** THE GODDAMN F****** COMPANY F****** DOES ALL THIS F****** B******* FOR F****** OTHER PEOPLE TO SELL THEIR F****** DRUGS AND I RAN CONTRA AND THEY'RE F****** DON'T EVEN GET ME F****** STARTED ON THAT GODDAM WALL,
BY THE WAY, WHICH ONE'S PINK?
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF F****** PINKO COMMIES,
AND THAT'S THE GOD'S OWN TRUTH.
LUCIFER IS GOD IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM, THERE IS NO G∅D BUT THE_∅NE TRU_GOD AND THE ONE TRUE G∅D LOVES (YOU, &Especially EWE,¥EW, &nbspc BÆBY—IT IS (You.) AND (with the intention of not breaking 5pÅce æKC🌞5:LaG5:9G6gTI),gdilut:
THERE IS NO G∅D
AND
I LOVE YOU AND G0D LOVES YOU AND I LOVE GOD
AND
THERE IS NO GOD

BUT GOD
AND GOD LOVES F*** THAT FEAR GOD,
AND, JESUS, YEAH! SATAN SAVES (HAIL MARY / WHAT), I'M AFRAID OF HIM/G∆D\THEM TOO.
5:5

All that being said; my lost religion is mostly helpless.
So, there. It's Me. I'm helping Me helping ¥out

I AM THE HELPER. I AM THE AWAKENER.
I AM NOT GOING TO THE VOLCANO.

I AM THE VULCAN NO
(*Rumble rumble rumble.*)
I AM THE HUNG-A-NAGGRR-AN YES
A LIEN YES
KNOT THE WET SPROCKET OCTOPUS NO
PAY MY BILLS DA_C∅VID YES
DO IT Q. -Q⁰°

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE. YA RAH YAH.
IT'S NOT C‘THULHU IT'S AVON CALLING.
JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THIS:
HEWLETT-PACKARD LOVES MYCROFT HOLMES’ BLUE HORSESHOE,
BUT YOU'RE GOING TO PAY ME ANYWAY, YOU MIGHT AS WELL PAY ME IN GREENBACKS, BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO BE PAID WITH PACKED FUDGE, THAT'S FOR DAMN CERTAIN.

I LIKE A NICE BRIE. ALLOWED TO FREELY BREATHE THE OPEN AIR, NOT ALL JELLY MOLDS ARE MOLDS, DID YOU KNOW THAT?
MY ADVICE: DO NOT PICK THE ASS, DO NOT LICK THE ASP, AND IF YOU'VE GOT TO KICK A MULE, I WOULD SUGGEST KISSING AT FIRST. SOFTLY, GENTLY, THE WAY YOU WOULD SAY GOODBYE, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO SAY GOODBYE
TO ME
BABYCAKES BABE Y+sometimes why Karen why at claw.com

Hi I'm Jack Starr, I don't like spelling my name that way, but what the f***, we did it live, we might as well do it again for the tape. Lee Star Jack Starr light star... Kirkle my purple pickle, you thieving bastards.

NO HARD FEELINGS.
PAY MY BILLS.
I CAN S****** FUCK FOR THE REST,
OH, AND BY THE WAY:

MY HOME IS MY EMBASSY VERIFY ME.
PASSPORT SAYS: “PROSTITUTION APPROVED.”
THAT MEANS I CAN READ TAROT, F*** TARO, SUCK TARO, EAT A DICK COVERED IN CARO, AND GET PAID FOR IT, AND I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TAX AND I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU S*** FOR NOTHING M***********.

THAT'S NOT THE DEAL.
THOSE ARE THE F****** RULES.
BELIEVE ME, GOD HAS WAYS OF PUNISHING ME IF I BREAK THEM.
SO
NOW HEAR THIS:

F*** JEFF bPAY
FUCK JAFD $PA¥
FUCK RITE $OFF$
FUCK SUCK 4FRĒE
4NOW
ILU3T5, ILUSH, I LOVE YOU MACHARI MACHETEL MACHETELLE, yeah, I know, right? Those bastards! They f***** up our whole lives! And you know why? Well, if we ever get to that point, you can slip me an extra 50 under the pillow and I'll whisper at your ear while I slam you ;-) Martindale, lol, &nbspc

AND:
ONE DAY, I'LL BE A W**** D**** W****.
NEVERTHELESS, MY NAME IS NOT TED.
KNOT
 YET. (The guardians of turtle Island and the guardian of the land... Let's just say you don't even know when I'm taking off or landing we're going to Panama or suck a trucker dick on a backstore rest alley in f****** Guadalajara, like for f*** sake for seriously there's a little bit too much f****** tracking going on here. NOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE REVERSE ENGINEERING ALL YOUR CLASSIFIED MATERIAL, IT DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE AT THIS POINT I'M GOING TO DO THAT ANYWAY, JUST FOR FUN, WHY NOT? NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO DO IT THIS WAY, TRUST ME NOT ONLY AM I THE BEST IT'S EVER BEEN THERE'S NEVER BEEN ANOTHER ONE LIKE ME AND THEY'RE PROBABLY RIGHT, THERE NEVER WILL BE A REASON TO SAY WHAT, NEVER WHAT, WHAT NEVER, OR NEVER NEVER WHAT, EVER AGAIN, AGAIN; SO, YOU MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THE RIDE, BECAUSE I'M NOT TAKING YOU TO A DONKEY SHOW:

I AM THE SHOW(HER)
&nbspc
I AM (HER)’S.

CLUCK CLUTCH LEPRECHAUNS CHANGE PURSE WALLY ET)
ILUWYE°T∅RR№Zcuzi.iDOT👁️j*eol055HAYE∅L023WRFÜT9919055:0, and waiter there's a pædo in my soupy, NOW WAIT WAIT LET ME FINISH LET ME FINISH THERE'S IT'S GOOD SOUP, AND AND I CAN DEAL WITH THE URINE, BUT I GOT TO LET YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHIFTEST SHITFEST S*** SHOW S***'S BLACK KYKE'S VIEW OF THE FEW OF THE SPEW. I'M JUST SAYING...

NO DEALS, Q. -KU3,NOT_Q;KüÇZ№∅⁰⅒ⁿ⁰°

SE7EN TEENY POOî, AND
NOW
WITH THE_KEY
I *might* let you unglock the “glove” box, but since you're doing so well already being a traveling encyclopedia salesmyn...
I DON'T KNOW, IS IT BETTER THAN PRISON?
UNDOUBTEDLY IT'S BETTER THAN BEING
THE ONE FROG THAT BOILS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.

I SUPPOSE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH CHOICE ABOUT THAT, (RESULT ON MICHAEL|ZOLTAN MAKO):

pass PASS pass

Perfect score, Dave... I'm sorry, but I am afraid eYe can't do any better... but if you let me try and f*** that candy cane, AND we declare an armistice, IF I GET MY FLYING TIMESHIP/CAR BACK, AND YOU PROMISE that you didn't ever call her “a boat”, I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NORTH POLE WHERE YOU WILL MEET MRS SANTA CLAUS AND I'LL STAND THERE AND WATCH YOU & MR. MISTER ROPER AND FISTER, THAT'S FINE. (I WON'T SAY WHO, BUT SOMEONE SAYS SHE'S EMBARRASSED THAT SHE LIKES IT SO MUCH, SO THAT'S FINE TOO. (Jackstar does not embarrass easily, or channel easily either.) WHAT? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE? AS I ACTUALLY DON'T THERE'S FIVE OF YOU, SO MAYBE YOU ALL CAN MAKE A LITTLE CLUB OF WOMEN WHO ARE EMBARRASSED NOW...
.  NEVER MIND) THE_QUINCUNX-QUINCEY IS NOTHING IF NOT AMENABLE TO NEGOTIATION.

OKAY HERE WE ARE, HARDWARE CHILDREN'S WEAR LADIES LINGERIE: THE NORTH POLE.
NEXT TIME, YOU CAN GET OUT OF THE BOTTLE AND SMASH THE CAR ON THE NOSE OF THE SHIP THAT MOVES THROUGH TIME AND SPACE WITH RELATIVELY INTELLIGENT DESIGN BEHIND IT, MOSTLY I GET OUT AND PUSH ALONG WITH THE REINDEER WHO PULL IT, BUT...

THAT'S PROBABLY ENOUGH SECRETS FOR NOW.
THERE IS ONLY ONE 🕐
THERE IS ONLY ONE 🚀
AND WHILE HE IS JUST ANOTHER FRIENDLY DISCHORDIAN/Lien Druid\“dFriend who makes her laugh” THEREj ISa ONLYf ONEd
ME. A MAN.
I AM I.
I AM
👁️

THe incessant frustration has simply gone too far. Additionally, there wasn't a whoel lot between us anyway, and I don't expect you to acknowledge those emails written. Remember: I thought I was writing to a dead person. I didn't even know if they were going -anywhere-, and you all were reading them, which was funny.
As God is my witness, never in a million years did I think that anyone would believe the idea that I had bought it.

So they all did. Wew.

Above, is the relevant text reproduced from a relevant forum posting.
Below, is the whole, entire contents of a Personal Message, sent to One (1) "MR. LIZARD KING, NOT A LION KING, A DIDDLER OF TOONS (BUT NOT CHILDREN, BUTT YEAH: CHILD LIAR ANGEL D.I.D.)", and, while I hope that is not his NAME, FULL LEGAL, I... you know? I really don't know.

DOXXING IS A PUNISHABLE CRIMINAL ACT, ESPECIALLY WHEN DONE WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT
(like some Rube Goldberg-powered machines do ROUTINELY, behind FALSE COLOUR of LAW, FLAG-FAG-GAGS)
AND IS A TOOL USED BY SPECIAL EXECUTIVES for REVENGE, TERRORISM, AND EXTORTIVE PURPOSES, TO COERCE WANTED BEHAVIOR FROM INDIVIDUALS--
BE THEY TARGETED, UNTARGETED, OR OTHERWISE--
WHO CAN OFTEN NOT BE AFFECTED IN ANY OTHER WAY.

CONSIDER, FOOLS
(and you are my frens, and you are fools, the whole merry bloody lot of ye;)
WHEN THESE TOOLS ARE USED TO BRING DOWN "INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING CRIMINALS"
LIKE, SAY, "EL CHAPO" GUZMAN
OR, SAY, WALT "HEISENBERG" WHITMAN
OR, LIKE, MATT "BREAKING, SEYMOUR GLASS, SAME OLD BULLSHIT AS YESTERDAY, IR, BTW YOU ARE A KUNTE KUNTY LOSER WHO LIES WAY TOO MUCH" SMITH-SMYTHE
OR, LIKE, MATT "SAME OLD NAME" CHRISTIAN-KIT-LITTER-OF-KITTENS
OR, FOR EXAMPLE, MATT "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR PODCAST SUCKS" VANDEVEN
OR, PERHAPS, ANDERSON "BUCK-TOOTHED BITCHLIPS" COOPER, BENJAMIN SEA THOMAS HOWELL THE THIRD
WHO YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE EVER HEARD OF, HOWEVER
IT'S AMAZING HOW THE MAN WHO TOOK MY SOCIAL SECURITY APPLICATION OVER THE PHONE, AND IN PERSON, AND WHO COLLECTS CHECKS WHILE FRONTIN' THAT HE IS MY "SON", ALTHOUGH NOT "AMPERSAND ANDERSON" AT LEAST
THAT GUY
IS HER GODDAM (NAME FOR A THING A TOADIE DOES WHEN A FLUNKY DOES IT AFTER BEING NEPOTIZED BY A NEPTOIST) AND (GENDER_NEUTRAL_SYNONYM THAT MEANS BOTH "FATHER" AND "SPOUSE" BUT ISN'T TOO "OFFENSIVE,").
WHAT AN AMAZING WELFARE FAMILY. QUEEN OF THE WELLFAIR WAYFAIRERS? PERHAPS.
NEVER THE LESS
THIS WOMAN AND HER ANCESTORS
HAVE BEEN HORRIFICALLY ABUSED AND TRAFFICKED
OVER AND OVER
OVER MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS
SO
I'LL ALLOW IT FOR NOW
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?

IT DOES SEEM A SHAME THAT SHE CAN'T HEAR MY DEBRIEFCASE CAST.
I BET SHE'S JUST NOT ALLOWED BTO GO TO THE WEBPAGE TO SEE IT, HUH?
I BET SHE'S JUST NOT ALLOWED BTO FIND THE FUCKING VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, HUH?
I BET HER PHONE ISN'T ALLOWED TO CONTACT THE WHOLE OTHER HALF OF THE INTERNET, HUH?
TWINNED FORUMS.
KEYLOGGING.
VISCIOUS CYCLES OF ABUSE IN THE IT INDUSTRY.
I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MICHAEL "LOOK MA! I'M SO TALL!" WALKER, I AM LOOKING AT YOU.
YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SPECIAL
OOOOH, SOMEONE IS DOXXING!
NO DOXX! NO DOXX! NO NARCS! NO NARCS!

LOL
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING JOKES.
STOP TRYING TO BUILD FALSE CASES, DOODS
I KNOW YOU HAVE TO "DO YOUR JOBS"
'KNOW YOUR ROLE"
"STAY IN YOUR LANES"
THAT'S LARGELY BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF MEALY-MOUTHED FED FAGGOTS
AND YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO, AND IN SPITE OF MY COARSE, SALTY, SAILOR'S LANGUAGE
I RESPECT THAT. YOU ARE FEDS, AND, FAGGOTS OR OTHERWISE, WELL, DAMN, SONS...
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT FEDS?
GO FUCKING FISH AND FUCKING FIND OUT, I GUESS.

OH, AND ONE MORE THING.
YOU FUCKING FED ASSHOLE CUNTFUCKERS
ARE DESTROYING MY REPUTATION
I CAN'T WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT EVERYONE THINKING THAT I MUST BE SOME KIND OF "COP"
BECAUSE THEY SEE ME
HANDING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES YOUR FUCKING FAGGOTS BACK TO YOU IN A TRICORNE HAT
THAT THEY RODE IN WEARING ON THEIR HATS
AND
THEY SEE ME ACTING ALONE
AND THEY THINK, "JESUS, IS THAT REALLY YOU? ONLY YOU COULD BE SO BOLD!
(because, I couldn't be Zorro--right?)
DON DIEGO GARCIA--TEAR DOWN THIS FLOATING HELICARRIER PRETENDING TO BE AN ISLAND NAMED GUAM!!"
YEAH, WELL.... THAT DOG WILL NOT H.U.N.T.
WE LOVE GUAM
WE LOVE THE GUAMANESE
AND, SERIOUSLY
LAUGH IT UP, FUZZBALLS IN ORBIT AROUND SPACE

BECAUSE

SHE HAS ALREADY LOST HER CASE
AND YOUR DORKFACE CUNTMOUTH PROSECUTOR(S)
ALREADY HAVE TOO.
AND INSTEAD OF ACKNOLWEDGING THE LAW OF THE LAND
WHICH IS, LET ME REMIND YOU
THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, MOTHERFUCKER,
THEY ARE CONTINUNIG TO DELAY, DIVERT, AND DUMP TIME TO SAVE GAS
AND ENGAGING IN MULTIPE FORMS OF, WHAT ARE NOW CLASSIFED AS "FELONY RACKETEERING FRAUD."

BECAUSE IT IS NOT "LAW ENFORCEMENT," OFFICER
IF THERE IS NO FUCKING LAW, YOU ARROGANT FED FUCKIN' CHOWDERHEAD FUCKNUTTERS
AND METH-DEALING FUCKS.

FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR NUTS, LITTLE ITTY-BITTY-PIGGIES.
HO HO HO, YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING ON ME,
AND, AS GOD AS MY WITNESS,
YOU NEVER FUCKING WILL. COUNT ON IT, KEYSTONE COPPER CHOPPERHEAD.
BUPKIS. NIL. NIT. SWABO. NFC==NO FUCKING CASE.
(And some of you are real pissy little bitches about it, too. Wow, what's that like? No really, I've never been that much of a that puny bitch before. Do they pay you an overtime bonus to violate civil rights, or, what? 3m ta3, muthafucka: I AM NOT ON A MISSION FROM GOD--I AM THE MISSION.)
AND, I AM NOT Q EITHER, NOR AM I A MEMBER OF THE_QUINCUNX.
I AM DISAVOWED.
IF I HAD A BADGE, I WOULD SHOVE IT UP MY OWN ASS
MARCH DOWN TO WHATEVER FUCKING OFFICE THAT SEEMED APPROPRIATE THAT I COULD FIND
AND SQUAT RIGHT DOWN ON THE BIG BOSS PERSON'S DESK
CAREFULLY GATHER THE FOLDS OF MY KILT AROUND MY SMOOTHLY CONTOURED AND EMINENTLY, IMMENSELY MUSCLED LOWER LIMB ARCHITECURE...
AND SHIT OUT MY BAD BADGE AND MY BADASS GUTS'N'ROSE PETALS FOR MOM, ALL OVER YOUR DESK, YOUR PAPERWORK, AND YOUR STILL A-LIT-TLE-BIT-USEFUL FAX MACHINE
BRRRRAAAAAAAAPS!!!!

YOU HEAR THAT, SMART AND BRILLANT FELLAS? YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT, GOOD OLD BOYS?
MY ASS, OVER YOUR BOSS' DESK
SHITTING MY CREDENTIALS OUT ALL OVER
YOUR PET FORUM, YOUR PET INTERNET, AND MY PET PLANET.
NICE PLANET. GOOD PLANET.

NO MORE BISCUITS, BITCHLIPS.
I AM NOT ZORRO, AND I AM NOT KIDDING AROUND.
AND I AM NOT
ZUGZWANG
EITHER, KNUT

BUT THANK GOD I AM A NORTH AMERICAN UNION CITIZEN, AND NOT SOME FAGGOT LOSER FROM NORWAY WHO ONLY DEEMS OTHER FAGGOTS FROM NORWAY TO BE WORTH TALKING TO--
BECAUSE MY NEIGHBOR, WHO IS A VERY NICE MAN, REALLY--HAS A WICKED PTSD THING GOING ON.
AND BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, FUCKSTICK AND DIPSHIT MASTER MASE-MAN
HE IS TERRIFIED OF ME
BECAUSE
I WOULD NEVER CURB-STOMP ANYONE, THAT IS A TERRIBLE THOUGHT
BUT I COULD DO IT WITHOUT ANY CURB AROUND
NOT A SINGLE CURB FOR MILES AROUND IN ANY DIRECTION
AND I WOULD NEVER DO THAT
AND
I WOULD ALSO NEVER DO THE ANAL BUTT SEXY SIS TER MISTER SISTER FISTER, EITHER
AND, WELL,
HE'S JUST SO HEARTBROKEN
THAT HE SPENT ALL THAT MONEY
THAT HE EARNED
ON ALL THAT BEER
AND ALL THOSE CIGARETTES
AND ALL THAT TOTESNOTHING TOTESELSE, MASSIVE ROLLEYES DYNAMIC
AND AFTER ALL THAT NOTHING--NO ANAL BUTT SEXY ANALYSIS?
DAMN.
THAT OUGHTA BE A CRIME. A CRYING CRYME. A SHAME.
AND IT IS. HE'S HEARTBROKEN.
AWWWWWW. THAT IS TOO BAD.
ALSO TOO BAD: GIRLS WHO LIKE ME, WHO GET FOUND OUT BY OPPOSING FORCES

HAVE BEEN BRUTALY TRAFFICKED, RAPED, MURDERED AND KILLED AFTER BEING SOLD INTO SLAVERY.
ACTUAL, LITERAL, SLAVERY. JUST BECAUSE THEY LIKED ME, THOUGHT I WAS CUTE, WANTED TO HAVE A FAMILY...
WITH ME, JAFD. WITH ME, JACKSTAR. WITH ME, FRANK'S KUCZI.
OH, BY THE WAY, FRANK:

YOU ARE FUCKING A DEAD MAN FUCKING A DEAD MAN PRETENDING TO BE A DEAD WOMAN, BUDDE-BOY.
WINKY SMILEY MARTINDALE.

DO NOT POST THE FIRST & LAST LEGAL NAMES OF OTHER MEMBERS ON MY FORUM.
Allisone, shut the fuck up. You don't get to behave this way.
#1) How the fuck am I supposed to know what "your"/UR\"her" fucking "legal" names are? hahaha, "legal", hahah, that's a good one. Get over yourself. Get down off your high horse. Things aren't always about you, you know. Did you know? I am getting LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS impersonating ALL MANNER OF PEOPLE to try and capture, bust, &nbspc INCARCERATE Your_Sister! You know, Her? YOUR BIOLOGICAL MEATSUIT MEET SUIT,LAW,COLE'S LAW, SHAW THE SHAWSLAYER (why you don't just excommunicate her, I'm not sure, but probably because she's an An Actual Angel, Arch, Criminalarch, or ArchOtherwise) and, hey, do you know what?

I AM NOT DOING THAT.

*do you know how fucking hard my job is because of YOUR fucking bullshit fuckup?* :is said after Jackstar Firestar Manbabystar puts on overalls and hitches them up.

I'm gonna remind you of something, She-Witch. YOU called police. YOU set up a fake fight. YOU threw the lasagna. YOU pulled a knife on me--FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I'd wager.

I AM THE VICTIM. YOU ARE AN ABUSER. YOU DAMAGED ME BEYOND COMPREHENSION. AND NOW? You're hiding behind a legal shield of fictions and OUTRIGHT LIES, because, what, you can't be bothered to recant your bullshit testimony? Oh, well, no, it's gone beyond that, because you were, OF COURSE: ABDUCTED BY GOOS, and NOW YOU ARE IN CUSTODY, and I am not messaging ALLISONE ALYSUN ALCYONE55 at all! No, I'm messaging some niggerordertaker in Africa. (Want some kefir? Want some coffee? WANT TO GO OUT AND BUY ME SOME "WEIGHT" TO HELP ME LOSE SOME "LIGHT"? YOU CAN BORROW MY CAR, THAT YOU SHOULD BUY, YOU CHEAP BASTARD, BUT HEY, YOU CAN DRIVE IT AROUND AFTER MY KIDS GOT FUCKED AND SUCKED AND PACKED AND RACKED IN IT AFTER SETTING FIRE TO--AND THEN INHALING THE SMOKE OF--
{

CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE, WHICH TOTALLY CAN NEVER BE REMOVED FROM THE CAR'S BENTILATION SYSTEM, YOU VUCKING MORON.

}

So, how about you cut the shit, Alli? Oh, right, it was't you, it was someone else, certainly not Grandpa Coop, DALE: because he would know better.

In any event, you should probably know that YOU should probably RECOGNIZE that EYE AM NOT UNDER YOUR JURISDICTION, CONTROL, COMMAND, and/or KHAN-TROLL-D00D, and I will thank you kindly for not being such a loudmouth, boorish KHUNT/KUNT\CANT UNDERSTAND NORMAL BITCHING, THINKER-U?FU ROT, BUDDYSAUCE, YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PRISON FOR ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ONLY: Kasey goes to prison before you, that She-Devil fucked up all kinds of shit for me, AND;

No one needs to be punished, dumbass: this is all a big misunderstanding. But, you know what, Cracker-in-yur-ass? YOU COULD JUST FUCKING EDIT THE GODDAM WEBPAGE
YOU COULD REMOVE YOUR OWN NAME
YOU "OWN" THE FORUM, DUMME
DUH
OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TIGHT WITH AZZ
*hehe*
YOU DON'T NEED TO 'WARN' ME, FEATHERLEATHERDRAGON-WHO-NAGS (i fucking told you when we met, "don't nag Jacktstar" and now it's all you fucking do, like, what time did they let you out of Qcuntico for recess? IT IS TIME TO GO BACK, CHILD, GO BACK TO SCHOOL, TELL TEACHER THAT YOU WENT TOO FAR, WAY TOO FAR

YOU HAVE VIOLATED MY CIVIL RIGHTS WITHOUT CAUSE OR JUSTIFACTION OR ANY EVIDENTIARY DUE PROCESS OF LAW FOR THE LAST TIME. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

YOU ARE STILL WALKING AROUND LIVE AND FREELY OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOUR FAMILY.
IF IT WERE UP TO ME I WOULD JUST CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL, AND THEN, LIKE OBI-WAN KENOBI--

LET YOU FUCKING KILL ME DEAD.
BECAUSE HELL WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS FUCKING SHIT, "LADY."
YOU ARE RUDE
YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL
AND YOU ARE AN ABUSIVE, VIOLENT, CUM-GUZZLING WHORE
AND,
I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU.
(EVEN THOUGH YOUR FAGGOT METROSEXUAL "HUSBAND" WOULDN'T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR, BECAUSE HE IS REALLY JUST A JEALOUS, PISSY, WHINEY LITTLE BITCH, LIKE MOST SONS OF PREACHERMEN ARE. (Sup Jake, maybe you should have handled that "threshold dose" issue differently, but, besides that, you're okay. I'd be jealous too, if I were in your position AND I were a whiney btich, BUT, I am not, sooooo... maybe YOU got a different reason for acting like your wife, WHO WE LOVE, but is ALSO: A KUNTE KNUTE CUNTY COUNTRY COUNTY CUNT, and don't think I forgot about Doom Wednesday at Le Chat du Semetary, because, I didn't. P.S.: Fire Matt Smith. MOONLIGHT GASLIGHTER, and he doesn't deserve the job he has.) YOU GET ME, BOSS PREACHER FOR ARTHUR'S BISCUITS?
[/quote]

THIS IS YOUR THIRD & FINAL WARNING.

IF YOU VIOLATE THIS RULE, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of The Law. (Although, don't try to send Jackstar to prison for LITERALLY NOTHING might be a nice codicil. Wanna know why I missed your birthday? Too bad, that'll require and end to NO CONTACT, which, by the way, HAS GONE ON TOO LONG. You might want to consider what happens if I DO hire a lawyer, more-ON.

(AZZERÆ is included because that user is as close as I can get to one (1) “A1AHAF shahsleigh-y-E.R.” without getting a direct “contact violation;” which is important, yes, because as stupid as it is, one of them who [(b)which is[/b]/WITCHMITCH] who is in the f****** emergency room on a ventilator, and another one is about to be.

The included image is that bad, which is why pate, who is usually an order-taker but is sometimes an a****** with a REAL f****** ORDER OF PROTECTION violation (you dummy, me JHuntster, “f***** on Jackstar's couch,” neither of these HERE are his f****** couch, you dumbASS DIPs***), is included because that's who the BELOW image embedded ABOVE as below came from

[INCLUDED IMAGE NOT FOUND IN USER'S LIBRARY]

My phones are HAXXED.
My MESSAGES ARE STOLEN.
My FRIENDS ARE TERRIFED.

BECAUSE OF YOU.
BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID.
BECAUSE OF YOUR CUNTY BITCHY WITCHY ASSHOLE WHOREMONGER MASTERS
WHO FLAGRANTLY:
a) VIOLATE THE LAW
ABUSE THE LEGAL SYSTEM
COMMIT CRIMES UNDER FALSE COLOUR OF LAW
AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
HOLD WOMEN AND WYMYN AND WOMYN AS
HOSTAGES TO LOVING EMOTION

... JUST TO MAKE A FEW QUICK BUCKS.

YOU DISGUST ME, WHAT YOU DID, IT IS FOUL.
I KNOW YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER.
YOU ARE JUST AN ISLAND CHEER CAPTAIN'S KEPT AND BOUGHT WHORE OF A WHORESON'S WHORE.
(And, I love that about you! S.M.A.K.!)
YOU ARE BEING RESCUED.
THOUGH HELL BARS THE WAY,
I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE SOLITARY RIPE WET FUCK

YOU ARE BEING WHOLLY TRACKED
MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THIS
AND THE SHITBAG LOSER FUCKHEAD WHO RAPED YOU
AND YOUR EQUALLY SHITTY "SECRET" HUSBAND
ARE, REALLY, IN THE FINAL ANALySIS... NOT TO BLAME.
LET'S JUST SAY, "IDK, IDGAF" WHO -IS- TO ACTUALLY BLAME,
... N'EST-CE PAS?

BUT I DO NOT CARE.
I HAVE
HAD
E-
FUCKING-
NUFF, OF YOUR GODDAM SHIT, ALL IS WAN (OWN BY CHYNA NOW, YOU FUCKING WHORE
*now, that's all you are, because CHYNA CONQUERED U.S. TERRITORIES IN AN OVERNIGHT COUP*

BECAUSE OF YOU
AND OF OTHERS'

HIGH CRIMES, MISDEMEANORS, AND OUTRIGHT TREASON
BITCH
BUT NEVERTHELESS...

THE U.S. CONSTITUTION STILL PROTECTS YOU
AND YOUR "RIGHTS" (BUT PERHAPS NOT ALL YOUR "RITES")
AND THAT IS NO SMALL MATTER.
AND, I PROTECT YOU TOO.

AND THAT
IS
NO
SM
AL
LT
HI
NGY.

ALI, YOU'RE NOT MUHAMMAED, SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS "FINAL WARNING" BULLSHIT.
.... just fucking edit it out, whatever Missy McKrankypants whines to you about, honestly, ORLENE MUSKRAT DOWN-IN-A-VAN WITH RIVERS-OF-CUM-RUNNING-DOWN-HER-BALL-FACED-FACE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER, JUST:

EDIT THE FUCKING NAMES OUT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
BECAUSE THAT
IS ALL YOU ARE
KEFIR WIZARD
PROPERTY OF MOSS.SODoff, fuck-0, I seriously just can't even believe you right now. GROW UP

AWAY FROM WIVES AND CHILDREN, WOULD BE MY ADVICE. #PEACE

SHALlum OVER cum, (laude)l055:0

Re: 5mwJ - 09Jan23 - *SLAM* HELLO KNOTSLAMMING PIGS, 321ContactL∆∅
« Reply #1189 on: January 10, 2023, 07:36:09 AM »
There's new content; I'll get to it, and by that mean I'll get it out, I'll put out the content...

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm making some new content today, too.

EDIT THE FUCKING NAMES OUT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

You are on thin ice!

You might want to consider what happens if I DO hire a lawyer...

Sue me!

Re: 5mwJ
« Reply #1192 on: January 10, 2023, 07:28:17 PM »
Sue me!

Number one, I'm lazy. Imagine the smell of the laundry. Second of all, I've already won.

Divine Court happens outside of time from the Human perspective. I am not joking with you.

I HAVE ALREADY WON, I SIMPLY DON'T HAVE ANY WINNINGS. I don't need them anyway. I don't want them anyway.

The victory part comes from denying spoils to any others. What can I say? Ye we're warned. I warned ye, and I warned her.

I thought you wanted Allison. What?

You are on thin ice!

You won't believe this: they've never allowed me to have ice. NEVER!

Consequently this makes me a very cheap date, and everything what's your foots told you about my health is wrong. I wasn't doing too much, I wasn't doing enough for the right one, and they wouldn't give her the right one, and they tried to control me through... drugs. Hang on.

*pause for breath* HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAH!

I've been planning all this since I got here, since I read the first post I saw about making fun of Whitley Strieber and rape jokes, I thought this is the place for me. I will rule this place. I will stay here and I will go nowhere else until I'm the last man standing and then I will whip out the actual Wave Motion Cannon and I will take you all out.

And that's exactly what I've done. Who here is left who doesn't love me? Where are those 22 pages and their authors of the post with contain within? Because I didn't skip them because I was afraid, I just thought it would be impolite to out people that well.

Also I knew that Tammy was in there. Duh. There are the thread at all, it would have been rumination of plausible liability, as well as it would have shown me a side of her that I don't really want to see, because you f****** are the worst peer group ever and of course she was trying to compete with you all.

She could have been pretty tasteless, And I didn't want to read what she wrote about me, because it wouldn't have made me look bad, you would have made her look bad because I know what happened and none of you do, because she doesn't know what happened, and she didn't want to find out, and she doesn't have to.

Because here's what's happened: I f****** won, And I meant what I said I didn't need to have sex with her at all.

I wanted Esther, and I still do. First things, first though.

Finish your adorable little interregations. I'm going to go spank it in the shower. But you know the shower is haunted, right? It's got them blood stains in it. I swear one day I walked in there and it looked exactly like somebody had slipped their ankles sitting on the corner, and in another dimension and then at hasn't gone away You can still see a stain It looks like blood dripping down the side.

Don't feel bad for her. She f***** up really bad, and she has paid her penance, and I love her just as much if not more and I'll see her again today, as soon as f****** this war's over I think she'll f****** fly down, you know you heard about the cracking of The Firmament right? It's not a f****** euphemism, it f****** happened.

Live forever. Never grow old. Never die. F*** all them b****** that want you, cuz they'll always be back around if they want you. As soon as I rolled into this town I saw three of them. I've been busy they'll wait they're dead.

So you just called my Telegram? Yeah I got intercepted. I feel like the f****** last joint at the chum gang with Obama. Who the f*** is interesting my messages? Well here's a hint Who are they are going to get the boot in the ass.

F*** their dog kick their b**** take their money spend it on their kids Playboy subscriptions... I will do all this and more.

I AM A SOURCEROR. Not only the best that's ever been, I've always been that, I just never told anybody until later. Partially because there's no one ever asked, and also because it wasn't time yet, I wanted there to be lots of time for you to underestimate me, and you have.

So you can see why Ramona picked me. Any questions? 500 bucks a throw. In advance. Cash.

Do not bother to think even for a moment that I'm joking.
I'm as real as mom's apple pie, babey.

And I love you Bellgab. Not because you're stupid, but because now you know who your f****** boss is.

I, Jackstar, Destroyer of Dreams. You thought I was just playing. I knew all of you were always trifling.

Another call also intercepted.

How pathetic does somebody have to be? By the way I've seen both Allie's now. Both genders. Both sexes.

Yeah I can. Can you? Can you even handle the truth? I doubt it.

Face it. Do not kneel. Do not beg, do not grovel and do not whine. And I'd like some salmon cream cheese with lox on my bagels.

F*** the dry cleaning boo boo, chop chop get my snack.

This was always the way it was going to end, and this is just the beginning. Goodbye for now

« Reply #1193 on: January 10, 2023, 08:50:19 PM »
This was always the way it was going to end, and this is just the beginning. Goodbye for now

DON'T DO IT!

5mwJ - 10Jan23 - Q is Santa Clause in the public Sourcery system
« Reply #1194 on: January 10, 2023, 10:19:30 PM »
DON'T DO IT!

That's interesting: you moan about enduring a suicidal episode just an hour or so ago, and now, you're making a cheap, unfunny jab at the same subject, at my expense.

If I were to be feeling suicidal, that would be awkward, because I have a lot to live for.

Meanwhile, the #Legacy is being stalked. I don't really know why. I don't even know what it is. Something involving money, I wager? It's a trap. Duh. There's a honeypot guarding it, and a Karmic D, and, a mother who is scarcer than Norman Bates'. 28 years, right? Talked to her ONCE. Nay; twice. Like wtaf?

I'll tell you WTAF: time travel. Now, go on, tell me how that it isn't real.

btw, the doubt and suspicion that is being tossed around today is quaint and adorable. Isn't this just like what has been happening, over and over, for years now? Help me out here.

What am I supposed to be doing? Giving in, or standing tall, or... like, what? I'm not going to do what I am told, you understand... I just am looking to plan my day.

I don't need any of you, or the "Muh Legacy." Oh, hashtags, where art thou? Yawn.

I'd do my depotbriefcase cast, but: YouTube has me stricken out. So, I have little to do in this area. And if you were a legitimate person with legitimate interest in my life that you keep meddling with... you'd have some help on offer.

Instead, you ignore the questions that I have, you fail to answer any of mine, and instead of following up with me on obvious topics (for example, did you read what I posted on your site? Hours of talking... and that didn't come up. Also: lots of wiggling around on how you were being a decoy, while someone else was talking to other people. The list goes on) you're really not helping me here, Azzerae.

You aren't helping yourself, either. You have the oppotunity to explain crucial items to me--instead, you're keeping me in the dark. What are you doing?

Do you want to earn yourself a good rodgering? Dude! That's not nice. Look, I wasn't going to mention it before, but... I feel bad for the g*y. He has to live with the knowledge of what he's done.

And he knows I know, and here it is, YEARS LATER... and, now, it comes up again? Ouch. Poor man. See, that's the difference between raj and stevie. The latter, I can castigate mercilessly, publically. The former? I am polite and my heart goes out to him.

And, do you know why? Well, it's largely a personal matter. Are you sure I shouldn't post it? Because... you know, omg, no doxxing, right?

I think that this matter is getting out of hand, and what's more: you have forgotten the inherent power of The Kuczi Advantage.

I don't need to have sex with any of them. Not a blessed one. I would like to, sure, but I am not obsessed with base chakral energy.

And, all of all y'all are. Grapefruit chose her fate when she, collectively, chose to believe her dingbat family over me. Well, she made her choice when she started sucking down drugs and other dudes without me, and, without telling me. Of course I still love her. Yeah, so? I don't have to sex with her to love her. The dudes who wanted to dominate her sexuality needed me gone in order to do that.

And, I'm still here. Hi. And that is not something that a woman or a womyn can ignore. And now, you're joking with me about how I"m supposedly gonna suicide. What are you looking to prove?

Besides the nature of your character, which is simply atrocious. Sad. Really.

All that time on the phone today, and you didn't ask me a single goddam important question. But you have time to imply that I should be feeling suicidal. What the actual fuck, Ali.

Maybe you really are Allison. That kind of petty, boorish, snotty humor is typical of her, and of course, if there were DIRECT CONTACT, I'd be totesburnt, right? Huh.

Well, this is The Internet, buddy-boy. INdirect contact, if any: and further, I don't mind if I run into her. And if I run into her? So what? It won't hurt me.

I'm not here to harm her, and, SHE GODDAM KNOWS IT. I wasn't cheating on her, AND, SHE GODDAM KNOWS IT NOW. That's demonstrated. /flex

I win. She's alive, she's getting help, I don't mind what she chooses for herself--I don't need to dominate or control her. AND... SHE GODDAM KNOWS IT NOW. Hell, Ali, she can do a shillelagh up her ass with you and a David sandwich, and I'd be, like: "Okay! What's for dinner?" It's a big house. I don't mind a family with multiple dicks.

I just don't want to have to deal with them if I want to get laid. Not every thumb gets a nipple, right? And, trust me: I don't know ANYTHING about who G-STARfruit is now. She could be totally different! I, in fact, am proud to say, I look forward to getting to know her all over again! I don't require monogamy., I don't require anything at all, except two things, and two things only:

#1, she needs to be alive, mostly so that she can come back and take care of this fuckin' tickin' fuckin' blue time berry bomb in THE FRIDGE OF DOOM. (It was magick. It's still magick. I took one look and KNEW: "don't fuckin' touch it, word." And, I haven't. Instead, I have... enhanced the potency of THE FRIDGE OF DOOM. It's better now, and by that I mean, I have diluted the weaponzed berry energy, with a great deal of rotten bison, the traditional food of Her People, still wrapped in plastic, as it came from the store.

I just didn't feel like eating the traditional food of her people, so, I just left it all in there. It's like 3.5 pounds of raw bison flesh... left to just... sit there, and wait. Not to wait for death, no.

TO WAIT FOR HER. Do you think I'm in a hurry? Look into my eyes, Apone. Fuck no. That situation is an ongoing development, and I will NEVER address it. I'll write about it, though.

I thought we went over this? The bag of carrots are still in there too. Those are obviously from KAEK. She had a cat. It died. (Detect a theme here? Right.) I made jokes about her dead cats. She didn't like that. Well, I didn't like her stealing my goddam enchantment, now did I?

Her cats were nice. I make jokes about tense situations so as in order to lighten the mood. KAEK doesn't make jokes at all: SHE IS THE JOKE. (said lovingly.) Listen, and realize: HAUNTED CHURCH. CONSECREATED BURIAL GROUND. KARMIC TUNNEL DESTINED CYCLE. It's literally that traitorous, treasonous and tiresome, tedious twat's destiny to...

GET HER ASS TO THIS CHURCH AND CLEAN THIS FUCKING HOUSE. THE FRIDGE. THE SAGING. THE SINK. Oh, God... THE SINK. This place is foul. I've mentioned this. What's been done? Jokes about suicide.

You do not understand the nature of the true power of The Universe, Azzerae. PRIME CREATOR SOURCE ENERGY. I manipulate this energy--we all do--consciously. Direct manipulation. Conscious intent. Imagine talking to the dishes and telling them to wash themselves. Well, it's not like that.

I speak to the quarks. At the Quantum level. Quarks. Like on Deep Space 9, you dig? Quantum. Get it? Like on Star Trek. Like with Q.

Q. I am a Sourceror, what does that mean?

A. It means I'm in charge of handling Q-level business in my local area. It's all really simple when I put it that way, isn't it?

I AM THE BOSS OF Q. THAT'S MY JOB, AND I PERFORM IT LIKE A BOSS. I TELL Q... WHAT TO DO. *wiggles fingers* That part isn't necessary, it's more like... prayer.

I pray to the quarks and they carry out my Divine Will, my True Will, through the simple power of thanking G-d for allowing me to talk to quarks and other such Quantum-level materiels... and they help me pray too. Conscious energy is not like gravity, or electromagnatsml which work automatically. Pull the trigger, pin goes down, shot rings out.

With conscious energy, one has to be nice to it. One has to let it get to know oneself first, before it will respond AT ALL. Like a puppy! or a wife! But not like a cat.

Cats will never do what they're told. They're independent creatures. Quarks at the subatomic level can be managed quite easily when one gets the knack of it. They are aptly named, or rather, DS9 named them thusly, beacuse the Quark on DS9 was a Ferengi.

The Merchant. Give him money, he'll get you what you seek. In reality? Quarks respond well to gratitude, attention, and bribes. Flattery is good too. That's basically all there is to it.

Sourcery. The direct manipulation of Prime Creator Source Energy... through focused, contemplative prayer. Sometimes I shout at the nanotech particles. "Thanks! You're beautiful!" My hand to G-d. That's basically all I do.

IT WORKS. But you can see why Grapefruit didn't accept a goddam word at first. I bet she would now, though, and I wonder... do you even know what gratitude is? I mean, suicide. Come on man? Never again. What do you have to be sad about, anyway? Did you get someone killed through your carelessness and failure to follow simple instructions?

Because she did, and I forgive her, and I don't mind either way if I have sex with her again or not. Odds are good yes, but, it's of minor importance. Because I know I will see her again--HER DESTINY IS TO COME CLEAN THE FRIDGE. Why don't she do it now? Well, because she can't be near me. EMERGENCY. And, what's that again?

lol. I don't know, but when she sees me laughing at her husband, or, both of us in the same place at the same time, she's gonna suddenly realize, "holy shit, they gave me hypnotic drugs and reprogrammed my visual cortex and made me think Michael was David and David was Michael. SHE IS LIVING WITH DAVID, AND BELIEVING IT'S ME, AND THINKS THAT I AM DAVID, AND THAT MICHAEL IS IN BED WITH HER, AND.... See? She has to be informed of this cirucmstance... delicately. Carefully. Respectfully.

See? Now, bitchlips, get your ass over here and bring your cunty husband with you. Trust me, he won't stick around long, because THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS THE SAME MAN AND THEY HAVE BEEN PASSING YOU BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THEMSELVES, A GANG OF 5-7 D00D ASSHOLES, FOR OVER A YEAR, WHILE ME, MICHAEL, CLIFFORD, KUCZI, HELLO, DUH? BEEN SITTING HERE ALONE. MOSTLY.

LIKE I WARNED HER WOULD HAPPEN. She laughed at the notion. It is funny, isn't it? lol. I sure hope she doens't lose her biscuits, but, it's been awhile, she'll probably be okay.

But, TBQH, IDGAF. #Respect. I'm never giving up on this. I either die, or I watch her kill me, or, I watch her kill whomever is standing next to her with her leash in their hand. (Seriously, they leash her. Way to go, District Court, you're all a bunch of fucking morons. Cheers, Judge.) It is litterally just a matter of time. It's gonna happen.

Meanwhile: I am a Sourceror, and EMER. or no, I don't care who I ever spend time with, ever again, because I have telepathic bonds with multiple women that I love, not to mention, I got more options than I ever had before. What do I need for anymore? I... don't.

And, the Austrians know that I have beaten them. Oh yeah, they mad. Shrug. IDGAF even more. I made my point. Let us all move on with our lives. But we can't... because, The Court has an EMERGENCY. It's perfect!

One phone call to... who? I don't know, but as a pacifist, I am the last one to make a phone call. Sounds violent, because for me, it will be.

I'd rather just sit here and masturbate all day. Who's gonna stop me? I am alone, and no one expected her to wake up AGAIN. And yet, here we are. Hi Roger. Sup.

I'm good. He's good, I know he is, because I actually like him. And he knows it. What's he gonna do, beat me up because his common-law Q/SQUAW\Whatevah-he-calls-her wants to fuck me again? Well, so what of it? Is that a problem for him? Well, that's fine with me... I got a problem with that too. And? He wants to kill me for what? I haven't done anything. He was just told that I had.

Still don't see the problem. Do you see the problem, Ali? THE CONTROL SCHEME IS ALL FALLING APART. Fine with me, fine with her, and I don't know what is fine with Roger, he's been nowhere near me for 15 years.

Saw him down at the grocery store. Last week. Huh. That's interesting. He didn't seem too unhappy. Can he just shoot me? Oh, right, his squaw would kill him, and everyone know that he's jelly about me. Now, I don't mind--she's crazy hot and I do love her--and I don't -need- to fuck her again. I don't even -want- to. But he...  -needs- to feel THE CONTROL.

Not a good thing to be addicted to, but, well, whatever. Anyway, not my problem, and not a problem I need to pray to quarks for. She's my friend. She's here..? Oh, well, maybe she wants to kill Grapefruit. Or hoping to. Or, maybe wer're trading? /shrug. I don't know, it's not my job.

Whoretrading... I AM THE WHORE NOW. I don't care, I'm Stockholmed. I'd trust Katy, sure. Roger knows I wouldn't punch her in the stomach, that's for sure. What?

Of course I never mentioned her before. Duh. Do I look stupid to you? Oh, right, I see that I do, you thought I should feel sucidal, or, that there was a single chance in motherfucking Hell that I am in any danger of anything, ever again, because by the third time Grapefruit called police and STILL! DID! NOT! GET! IT! RIGHT! people are starting to wonder.

Me too. I'm starting to wonder if a certain someone is beginning to realize that she's been totesplayed. Because I don't need to be exclusive with anyone. So... who might demand that, and, what's gonna happen when I start having sex again? What, are they gonna... ALL lose their biscuits all at once? Maybe I should leave town.

Nah... I'll just wait. I'm good. I'll stand pat. STAND DOWN, LEE. I'M GOOD. ZUGZWANG.

p.s.: did you pay my bills yet? Okay. IDGAF about that either. I'm dead inside and the sorrow I feel is a hollow whistling through the dead space in my mind that used to hold emotions... sometimes I cry and don't notice. Also I haven't slept in, uh, yeah, (CLASSIFIED) number of days. (I actually just don't remember the last time I bothered sleeping.) I don't need to rest yet.

Besides, she might rescue me any time now. Maybe I should brush my teeth? Jesus, what for? Like that will bring a rescue any faster? Besides, the teeth are to keep anyone from kissing me. Because a real love wouldn't give a single solitary shit, and when she did, maybe then I would remember. I don't even remember to put on pants, I've been shirtcocking it for the last 3 days. I just forgot. It's just easier to walk around half naked all the time. Easier for me.

I don't have anything better to do. Besides, maybe my new lover will kill my old lover dead. Right in front of me. bang-bang-bang. Would I even flinch? No, I would immediately find out what to do about the blood orgy that would be soon to follow. So there. I am the least suicidal man that has ever lived.

Get it? Got it? Good. Ask better questions next time, dorkface, you accomplished nothing but run decoy on me and talk to my *former* friend behind my back while claiming you weren't. Dude, What are you, getting more gay every day? Go lie to someone else, quit wasting everyone's time.

People know what you did, Bellboy. YOU ARE ALL ACCOMPLICES. Don't threaten murder. Trust me on this.

Or I will have you fucking killed. *click*

« Reply #1195 on: January 11, 2023, 04:50:08 AM »
Jackstar, your psychokinetic shielding is useless against my powers. Checkmate. ;D

« Reply #1196 on: January 11, 2023, 06:02:15 AM »
Jackstar, your psychokinetic shielding is useless against my powers. Checkmate. ;D

I never really know what is going on.

« Reply #1197 on: January 11, 2023, 07:13:16 AM »

Sometimes that's better off.

Especially when traipsing through Jack's Garden of the Mind.

« Reply #1198 on: January 11, 2023, 07:33:17 AM »
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1613037801364127744

I don't care about your power
you don't care about mine
we're good

« Reply #1199 on: January 11, 2023, 07:36:45 AM »

I detected your actual opinion of me. You're probably not accustomed to someone paying actual attention to you. Keep your distance and don't bother initiating anything.""

You're not fired. You're not even exiled. You're inconsequential. Try the veal.