Author Topic: Celebrity Deaths (Anti-viral edition)  (Read 13044 times)

Re: Celebrity Deaths (RIP Norm MacDonald)
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 11:31:33 PM »
I thought I'd be able to see him live sometime.

I saw him do his show at the Paramount in 2006. It quite frankly sucked. He had all the energy of one of Elon's flamethrowers. Seems like he was kind of blazed on opiates. That being said, I adore Norm MacDonald, so he could have bored me to tears & anal bleeding, I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

I definitely would have heckled him more—as well as beheaded the woman I was seeing him with and threw her lying bitchwhore horse skull directly onto stage.

Seems like a bit overkill, I'm sure a bit over the top, but if I had known then what I know now, I would have punted the trophy, snooty upturned nose and all, gaping open whorish mouth first, straight to the overflood lights, which would have been quite a shot considering I was up in the third balcony. Worth it.

I loved him too.

I still love him! Talk about a fair weather friend, yeesh. Do 10 more laps. Look into mewing too, most people would be surprised to learn how much of the jaw is connected to the backbone. (There's a joke about the frontbone in there too, but I'm spent.)

So sad.

How droll.

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 11:35:18 PM »
How droll.

Well, I know you are but what am I?  :P

Re: Celebrity Deaths (Anti-viral edition)
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 11:37:38 PM »
The guy was a comedic genius who could riff on taboo subjects and still make you laugh your ass off.

What do you mean “was?” Now that he's deceased, all his contracts are null—I can freely transact with Spirit to add his comedic research corpus to my own store of knowledge. You jelly.

Well, I know you are but what am I?  :P

See above, re: “I can't jelly my cock down your throat, and I can't jam it either, it's so hard to get erect with all this sadness in my heart, a-bloo-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo.”

Strange days indeed. Cheers m8.

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 11:41:02 PM »
Thanks for posting his comedy.

For sure, watch the first hand. Norm continues to dominate and I think, busts out at the end. Or maybe he wins? F*** it, it's an hour and a half. Watch it, I love this show.

Sorry to be so bossy.

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 11:44:16 PM »
What do you mean “was?” Now that he's deceased, all his contracts are null—I can freely transact with Spirit to add his comedic research corpus to my own store of knowledge. You jelly.

See above, re: “I can't jelly my cock down your throat, and I can't jam it either, it's so hard to get erect with all this sadness in my heart, a-bloo-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo.”

Strange days indeed. Cheers m8.

How very dick suckian of you. ::)

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2021, 12:14:23 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY GOD WHY!?

I loved Norm MacDonald his jew and black jokes were great.

The joke at 9:40, I laughed so hard that I curled up and hit my face on a beer bottle on my desk...I might get a bruise from this.

Re: Celebrity Deaths (Simplex 2 edition)
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2021, 12:34:53 AM »
How very dick suckian of you. ::)

I’ll consider it for a Jacuzzi. Installed. Built-in Wi-Fi. Spinning rims. Ejector seat. Daiquiri dispenser. Whipped cream charger port. Lube dispenser. Make it happen, I’ll creep in there while you’re asleep — every boss boy’s dream.

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2021, 12:53:09 AM »
Norms gay bashing was great

Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2021, 07:57:10 AM »

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2021, 02:06:21 AM »

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2021, 09:19:28 PM »

wanting to garner sympathy from others

Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2021, 05:26:37 AM »
DOROTHY IZATT -  a very belated recognition of her place in the UFO world.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/abbotsford-bc/dorothy-izatt-10035577

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2021, 06:00:42 PM »

Continuing tribute

I'm calling it right here: witness protection. You can't prove I'm wrong.

Re: Celebrity Deaths - Mort Sahl
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2021, 08:30:52 AM »

This recently deceased comic (Mort Sahl) was a true trailblazer who in the early stages of his career was everywhere, friends with world leaders, and in movies and TV, and was deeply influential on modern stand-up comedy. The eulogies praising him are leaving out the real reason his career took a sudden nose dive. Released files show this three letter agency ("CIA") had a file on him and were monitoring his movements, tapping his phone etc.. In addition, they spread phony stories about his sex life and used their criminal contacts to pressure clubs and venues not to let him perform there. Why? Because he questioned in his act the death of his A++ friend (President John F. Kennedy) and specifically the official story of his death.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/10/blind-item-11-reader-blind_27.html