Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM  (Read 39142 times)

Coast to Coast AM
« on: April 07, 2021, 02:25:12 PM »
With George Noory-- and a wide array of guest hosts.

Re: Coast to Coast AM
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 07:56:23 AM »
ChronkitesGhost is the expert.

Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2113 on: Today at 12:15:55 AM »
listened to Punnett host Coast Friday and Saturday - my god what a difference, interesting guests, interesting conversations and the callers are normal people of normal intelligence - it's very obvious Ian has the producer block the Sad Pack.

but I do enjoy the Noory sideshow of infinite sadness sometimes.  tonight's guest was regular Coast crank contributor  L.A. Marzulli. Brilliant convo about the Nephilim.

Noory: L.A. would you say the Nephilim is evil?  (nice grammar, nephilim is plural idiot)

L.A Marzulli: Yes definitely.  They are LIARS.  And cannibalistic.

lol two grown men talking about imaginary giants as if they are real. but in my experience I have to concur with L.A., cannot trust a word that comes out of the mouth of the Nephilim.

and Cornelius is in rough shape in the hospital,  according to George 'very low glucose'  'Tommy spoke with one of the nurses'  WTF

Nurses Station: Hello, 6th floor who am i talking to and what are you calling about?

Tommy: Hi I'm Tommy and I'm calling about a patient, Cornelius the Bible, Beans, Guns and Gold Man

Nurses Station: Are you a member of the family?

Tommy: Yes, so to speak, I am the producer of an overnight radio show that Cornelius listens to and calls in to every night,  we are like a family, of weird and lonely people

hope Corney gets better,  must be diabetes?

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 07:27:00 AM »

CronkitesGhost

Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2285 on: June 04, 2021, 11:41:00 PM »

Coast is definitely breaking FCC rules with the snake oil peddling veterinarian,  it is an infomercial presented by Premiere/Coast/Noory as a regular guest appearance without any disclosure that it's a commercial pushing products.

Much of the snake oil advertisted on Coast run afoul of FDA and FTC rules making claims you're not allowed to without FDA approval. The FTC deals with scams, remember Trump Bucks that was heavily advertised on Coast? Scammers know Coast is a great vehicle to defraud older sick people and those in cognitive decline. Carnivora pretty much claims its a cancer treatment/cure.

i just found out one of the rare Coast guests I like died, a year ago. Professor  Stephen Cohen, the Soviet Union/Russia expert. He was on a lot of talk radio shows frequently, was wondering why I hadn't heard him in a while, googled - found the answer.  Had a great voice and objectivity when talking geopolitics especially US Russia relations.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 06:01:52 AM »
Marzulli, in rapid fire patter, retells a story of someone who unknowingly had a reptilian girlfriend.
When he gets to the punchline, Noory blurts out spasmodically, "She eats the fly!" with genuine disgust.
In a perverse way, this is mildly entertaining.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 07:04:04 AM »
Marzulli raises the theory that Covid-19 was brought to us courtesy of extraterrestrials.
Hoagland also has this dark conspiracy on his agenda.
The ultimate Luciferian intent is to change the DNA of humankind.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 12:45:30 AM »
Shucks, missed Dr. Jack last night, only because Connie is such weak tea.

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 05:30:43 AM »
UFO Jesus may not be on C2C tonite, but George can not resist playing a clip just to hear his voice.

This is show business, folks.

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 05:35:10 AM »

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 05:46:55 AM »
Bored now.

Desensitization is part of the game plan. The more apathetic the masses are, the more easily they will be corralled.

You can always try the Ganzflicker Experience.
Amy of old Art Bell days once said it was the most terrifying experience of her life.

Warning:
Do not click the following link if you have photosensitive epilepsy!! If you do not have epilepsy but the Ganzflicker is highly unpleasant for you, you are not obligated to continue.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7Fs5gzrcJDUx_75JkZu6xwyGzJ3N9BfyOm6AzOJtqw4Ae3w/viewform

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2021, 06:01:06 AM »
Desensitization is part of the game plan.

So is Thunderdome, a******.

Amy of old Art Bell days once said it was the most terrifying experience of her life.

Worse than menopause? Whoa.

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 06:51:12 AM »
UFO Jesus may not be on C2C tonite

The more you know, the less you understand. tell your mother I said hello

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 07:14:44 AM »
The more you know, the less you understand. tell your mother I said hello

Apparently, he may have made an on air appearance after all.

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2021, 07:32:13 AM »
Open Lines with Richard Syrett:

Cindy has a problem with shadow people partying in her apartment.

They won't go home and she needs advice from our late night host.

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 08:00:19 AM »
Noory remarks that Whitley still has an alien implant which he uses to speak to his dear wife Ann.

But, like most most utterances from Noory, we really don't know what to believe.

Strieber Implant Burns April 1, 2008

The implant in Whitley Strieber’s left ear that uses mind control to force him to continuously talk about it burst into flames on Monday and burned to the ground. Now it’s gone and he has no further reason to mention it in any way whatsoever for any reason. Strieber was once again telling friends over dinner about the implant when it made a crackling noise, then went up in a puff of smoke. As all of his dinner guests were asleep, none of them witnessed the event, and his camera had just been eaten by the dog, so he got no photographs.

https://www.unknowncountry.com/headline-news/strieber-implant-burns/

This is leaving me very confused.

Especially because I have what appears to be an implant of my own beneath my left ear.

Maybe it's just a cyst.

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2021, 02:26:26 AM »
Tonight we are sure to be entertained by Snoory's second scheduled guest,
Dr. Bruce, born in Seattle of Norwegian parents, who will regale us
with the latest doings of ANZAR, an ancient alien mystic with whom
the good doctor has been mind-melding for a good long and profitable time.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/snarc/snarc-the-coolest-comic-in-the-universe