Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM  (Read 39124 times)

Re: Coast to Coast AM - Mark Shaw
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2022, 07:29:29 AM »
Yes, the always on point Mark Shaw is back again, not only to serve up his next revelatory book, but to dump on the recent crap sodden Netflix MM documentary.

Of genuine interest, caller Lisa's father apparently delivered flowers on a regular basis to Marilyn Monroe. She claimed he would help grind up aspirin for Marilyn because of her difficulty in swallowing pills

________________________________________________________________________________________

And only now, more than 3 months later, does Noory mention DR. Boulter's passing.

Re: Coast to Coast AM
« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2022, 05:00:32 AM »
Hoagland is bringing it tonight, if he doesn't poop out at the last minute.

The Mars Doorway aka THE PORTAL TO NOWHERE

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2022, 07:44:40 AM »
Hoagland is bringing it tonight

Montabat refuses to relinquish its grip on my soul. BATMONT9 says I might as well. I'm getting pretty tired of being quantumly entangled, to tell you the truth.

What? What? After decades, I'm supposed to, what, drop trou and milk one out? I have to wash my hair. (Actually I should just set it on fucking fire.)

I'm going to remind you that... oh, shit. I just forgot. I'll investigate and forget again.

Re: Coast to Coast AM-DOA
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2022, 08:00:57 AM »
THE PORTAL TO NOWHERE

(Eye/Heart) Radio.

« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2022, 06:25:46 AM »
WTF is Noory really going Flat Earth in the second half? Do we hear cackling on the edge of the Gab universe? 

« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2022, 07:36:05 AM »
Contrarians concur: The key to Noory's success is never presenting as smarter than his audience. The more he pretends to be simple, the more endearing he becomes.

« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2022, 07:23:14 AM »
John DeSouza, good guest, recommits to the validity of the Area 51 caller.

« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2022, 07:36:56 AM »
Pareidolia tonite! This is actually Hoagland's bailiwick.

George Haas explains how Ancient Civilizations create opportunities for modern-day hucksters. More evidence of their genetic footprint in the African genome.

The Marree Man is real, but no mention of the Cerne Abbas Giant.

« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2022, 01:57:17 AM »
The planet's life support systems are breaking down. According to (tonight's guest) Herndon, this breakdown is a result of human activities, including the manipulation of Earth’s climate, otherwise known as geoengineering

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NVH0iSTuk
𝗪𝗘 don't know the half of it.

« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2022, 02:30:06 AM »
Shovel ready for the conspiracy crowd.

𝗪𝗘 don't know the half of it.

David and I are working together, meeting up in the astral plane every night to discuss how we're going to make your children want to kill you in the morning. The dogs will help, I'm committed to this idea, or at least I tell him that, and what's he going to do? fucking argue with me? he can't do shit without me, that's been established.

A cut Hungarian gentile. (Not your goy boy-0, fuck with the bull you get your own horns. Try me.) Up against... whatever the Christ he is, no chance, whatever, always bet on black.

AUTHENTIC BLACK *CLICK*

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2022, 02:39:41 AM »
David and I are working together, meeting up in the astral plane every night to discuss how we're going to make your children want to kill you in the morning. The dogs will help, I'm committed to this idea, or at least I tell him that, and what's he going to do? fucking argue with me? he can't do shit without me, that's been established.

A cut Hungarian gentile. (Not your goy boy-0, fuck with the bull you get your own horns. Try me.) Up against... whatever the Christ he is, no chance, whatever, always bet on black.

AUTHENTIC BLACK *CLICK*

Sweet

« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2022, 10:12:23 AM »
His critics won't say anything but Thursday was a first rate show.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-10-27-show/

Re: Coast to Coast AM with Richard Syrett
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2023, 10:44:52 AM »
First rate show and guest with Richard Syrett last night.

Remember Don Lemon positing on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? They kicked him hard.

And the Philip Wood photo was dismissed with the usual flippancy.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/phone-home-2/

But now there is renewed interest in the mysterious case.

Ashton Forbes @JustXAshton
**MH370x Breaking Update** The Phillip Wood Photo is Real

I have come across analysis that conclusively debunks the debunk where none other than Mick West himself claims the Phillip Wood photo is fake;

@MickWest
 - Would you like to apologize and retract your fake debunk given the following evidence?
Did you know your points were false when you made them?

Please see the summary below and the link to the full write up on Reddit. https://archive.ph/qc5xu#selection-493.2-493.285

I just created the following website, which debunks all the http://Metabunk.org blogger arguments, which were used to dismiss the original photo posted at http://4chan.org as a fake and have also added a Facebook Page Tab on my timeline to open up the website, which reads "Posted Photo is Authentic". The photo analysis shows that the photo was taken by an Iphone app like the Picasa Web Albums app and so it proves that the photo is authentic and hence the message was genuinely posted from Diego Garcia.

Conclusions

1. Any photo taken using Iphone 5 and later edited using Picasa software does not result in the 'Picasa' ASCII string being inserted into the "Software" IFD entry data*, unlike what is seen in the 1395192158752.jpg photo.*

2. When non-standard camera app features in a smartphone or the camera inside an app like Picasa Web Albums App are used to take a picture, it can result in the shorter 2 coordinate (Latitude and Longitude) format GPS info being stored in the EXIF data. This would definitely be the case when the GPS info was added later by the app, because of unavailability of the GPS satellite signal when the photo was taken.

3. Since, in the "Software" IFD entry data seen in the 1395192158752.jpg photo, the 'Picasa' ASCII string is present as one of the strings in the 6 string format characteristic of an Iphone photo, the software that inserted this string into the image must have been aware that this image was taken using an Iphone and so in all likelihood it was the Picasa Web Albums App on Phillip's Iphone 5*, which inserted that string into the "Software" IFD entry data.* So, this was an authentic post from Philip's Iphone and it is in alignment with the fact that the original post was deleted, most likely, when Philip's captors found out about it and confiscated the Iphone, using which they could have deleted the original post.

**MH370x Breaking Update** The Phillip Wood Photo is Real

And that is only the beginning of the rabbit hole.

https://hackernoon.com/deciphering-digital-trails-ashton-forbes-on-the-new-mh370-internet-investigation

Stay tuned. This Conspiracy Theory might have legs.

Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp
« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2023, 07:53:11 AM »
Why does this smell like another weird psyop?

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2024, 07:49:14 AM »
Sibrel is crushing the moon landing hoax with Syrett tonight. Worthy.