Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM  (Read 39129 times)

Re: Coast to Coast AM
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2021, 09:01:36 AM »
Tonight we are sure to be entertained by Snoory's second scheduled guest,
Dr. Bruce, born in Seattle of Norwegian parents, who will regale us
with the latest doings of ANZAR, an ancient alien mystic with whom
the good doctor has been mind-melding for a good long and profitable time.

A snoozefest, but what was that Noory played at the end of the show?

Was that Chefist? Or someone like Chefist laughing infectiously for five minutes?

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2021, 10:09:48 AM »
Yore thymelien(rhymes with Heinlien) is so amusing!  This Thomas Danhoser:

appears like he is going to take the reigns from Dave as the next heir apparent for the Art Bell radio shoe?

Dave Zorro, in my dimeshun;  is a shoemaker.  Quite literally a shoemaker (with a penchant for betting on horses).  The Koreans give him quite the run for his money...  I digress.

To focus on this Danjoser guy.  Apparently a failed huckster of varios snackhuiles, in a paraleel (but not contingent) dimeshun to myne:

Some huckster known as Howya, or something...

Still, the connection to a whirled (mine) where Art rules the airwaves, and this his television Executive Producer:

I think I have finallay found the "Full Retard" version of my reality in yore dimeshun.

Too funnay!

-COL Manly

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2021, 05:29:04 AM »
He may tread carefully, but Noory is still a COVID skeptic.
The first mystery guest tonight was Dannion Brinkley.
At least the both of them are willing to raise questions.

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2021, 07:33:27 AM »
Open lines means the regular lineup, including Louise, the reincarnated Cleopatra.

Noory is still patronizing the mentally ill in the name of entertainment.

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2021, 07:37:50 AM »
Open lines means the regular lineup, including Louise, the reincarnated Cleopatra.

Noory is still patronizing the mentally ill in the name of entertainment.

Noory?  Who's Noory? ::) ;) ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2021, 07:45:00 AM »
Yore thymelien(rhymes with Heinlien) is so amusing!  This Thomas Danhoser:
-COL Manly

My dearest, Pate.  With your genius intellect I am amazed that you haven't constructed a Thyme Balm yet.  I have.
I am willing to share the specs with you.  I'll offer you an honest deal. ;) :-*

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2021, 09:10:28 AM »
... I am amazed that you haven't constructed a Thyme Balm yet...

There is in my DimeShun a thang known as "Tyger Balm";  it is emphatically NOT recommended for use with PantSuits™.

-The Colonel

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2021, 06:24:05 AM »
Noory is bringing the cryptids tonite, including the HODAG !?

Could of sworn this was Red Green

https://discover.hubpages.com/travel/The-Hodag-of-the-North

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2021, 04:47:31 AM »
Noory may not be the best choice for this guest, but I am looking forward to hearing John Zerzan.

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2021, 01:38:44 AM »
Michael Salla, Ambassador to the Galactic Federation (!?), reveals his belief that ...

... a secret German space program called the Dark Fleet has recently abandoned Antarctica and turned over their facilities to China and Turkey.

Hoagy is going to be gobsmacked.

Perhaps we could use a more Gandalf-like perspective.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2021, 01:47:46 AM »
Michael Salla, Ambassador

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2021, 01:54:12 AM »
Welcome to Amateur Hour.

No need to be shy. We welcome your professional opinion.

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2021, 03:21:53 AM »
We welcome your professional opinion.

I know that when I think of historic rivalries, I think of Ali vs. Foreman, Tesla vs. Edison, Bud vs. Bud light, & Michael Salla vs. Alfred Lambertmont Webre.

Maybe you got me all wrong here. I don't think you should hide things anymore. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. That being said, I don't know what kind of NDAs, NCAs, or blood oaths any of you nerds have signed, but I don't have anything like that going on.

No, I'm just lazy. Am I still a professional if I turn down all the job opportunities? I'll take my answer off the... *garrote*

No need to be shy.

And yet, mysteriously, Grapefruit still refuses to nude sunbathe next to any windows. Because she's so ugly and shit. And mocks me for continuing to use Google Voice because it's from China. Because that's where my fentanyl gets mailed from  And gets mad when I tell jokes about The Jesters, which really interferes when I'm writing my evening monologue. Do you know how hard it is to write a joke a time traveler hasn't heard yet? Go fuck yourself yesterday and find out.

These kind of problems always develop on planets where The Craft is held in secret. Boring. Call me when you have problems that are Sirius.

I'll probably just hang up on you, but at least it'll be serious. “Welcome to Serious Hour.” Nope, doesn't have the same ring to it, even if you got Miguel Ferrer to read it.

Face it: you're a gang of bullies. And I wouldn't mind telling the world the truth of what goes on, but I don't want you to be filled in. You look better while you're ignorant.

And I bet you felt better when you were that way, too. Cheers m8

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2021, 04:36:50 AM »
I know that when I think of historic rivalries, I think of Ali vs. Foreman, Tesla vs. Edison, Bud vs. Bud light, & Michael Salla vs. Alfred Lambertmont Webre.

Maybe you got me all wrong here. I don't think you should hide things anymore. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. That being said, I don't know what kind of NDAs, NCAs, or blood oaths any of you nerds have signed, but I don't have anything like that going on.

No, I'm just lazy. Am I still a professional if I turn down all the job opportunities? I'll take my answer off the... *garrote*

Alfred Lambertmont Webre. Woo hoo! We're off on a rainbow ride there.
What is he doing these days or does he even still exist in our timeline?

Face it: you're a gang of bullies. And I wouldn't mind telling the world the truth of what goes on, but I don't want you to be filled in. You look better while you're ignorant.

More like a Lollipop Guild.

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2021, 06:33:43 AM »
More like a Lollipop Guild.

Have you completed The Great Work?