Author Topic: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry  (Read 23858 times)

AND FURTHERMORE I have rarely heard someone use the word "lahar" without presuming the ignorance of his audience and launching into an explanation of the word.  This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what words are supposed to do.  Words are the efficient distillation of abstract concepts into small phonetic jumbles that stand for them by mutual assent, they are pregnant with meaning.  When some yob uses a supposedly exotic, knocked-up word and then delivers the baby right there and then, uninvited, in your presence, you are perfectly justified in experiencing a sense of violation; nobody wants to see that shit.  Just say "mudflow".  Speak plainly and be done with it.

There are words for this, too:  they are "jargon" and "cant", the bane of any linguist's existence, to be avoided like the plague, or like poo on your shoe.  I must say, I am not surprised to see Jacky tracking that shit in here, with his verbose tendencies and densely symbolic prose that invites the reader to question what it means.  God help the poor soul who inquires, unaware that he is poised on the crumbling edge of a sandpit like an ant, unaware that, beneath him, the antlion is stealthily undermining and gnashing his terrible jaws.

AND FURTHERMORE I have rarely heard someone use the word "lahar" without presuming the ignorance of his audience and launching into an explanation of the word.  This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what words are supposed to do.  Words are the efficient distillation of abstract concepts into small phonetic jumbles that stand for them by mutual assent, they are pregnant with meaning.  When some yob uses a supposedly exotic, knocked-up word and then delivers the baby right there and then, uninvited, in your presence, you are perfectly justified in experiencing a sense of violation; nobody wants to see that shit.  Just say "mudflow".  Speak plainly and be done with it.

There are words for this, too:  they are "jargon" and "cant", the bane of any linguist's existence, to be avoided like the plague, or like poo on your shoe.  I must say, I am not surprised to see Jacky tracking that shit in here, with his verbose tendencies and densely symbolic prose that invites the reader to question what it means.  God help the poor soul who inquires, unaware that he is poised on the crumbling edge of a sandpit like an ant, unaware that, beneath him, the antlion is stealthily undermining and gnashing his terrible jaws.

We like our jackanapes well roasted. This was an especially savoury entrée.

We like our jackanapes well roasted.

This moment had to arrive. Decisions everyone else made finalized before me, now allows me to choose the path ahead, I will now take.

I think you have already made your choices. Yet because you deserve it, and I do truly love you, I write to you now to inform you: I'm going to bed, and when I wake up, I'll know what choices I will make in the morning.

That makes this your time to shine. Your time, to pull out the stops, show me your real plan for our real happiness, and finally getb on board this flying elephant off to the wild, blue yonder. Could have got a hotel tonight. Instead: I will just go to sleep right now.

If you don't wish to prioritize my needs as much as I have prioritized yours, I have an entirely different set of options to choose from, because if you are not... Haha. “If.”

This is a really big decision for you, I think, because I don't think you understand: I slowed my own progress for the sake of yours, and now... well, I'm very willing to go to the ESA again, although, I would very much prefer not to.

In fact, I would rather do almost anything else. So I'll decide in the morning.

I pray that you knew what you were doing when you insisted on various this, because I don't believe you have yet come to realize that unless you're planning a wicked recovery move, this is it for you... very nearly, a very final moment.

I have given you all the opportunities you asked for, and then some. In return, you have not honored and respected my needs, as I have yours.

If I ever meant anything to you, this would be the time to make a good impression. I'm alone. I'm alive.

And I just humiliated Tweedledee and Tweedledum. They had to scratch whatever their plan was, because I refused to use my voice—face it, it's a nice one—and instead, I revealed a bunch of information in the chat, that hadn't been revealed before.

They fled in terror, not like your (blank). They fled like the guilty reprobate losers that they are.

And if that really is my parting gift to you, after 4+ years, I have absolutely no regrets. No remorse whatsoever. You're glad I did what I did, not just because it's going to work, because I didn't do what would have been great for me and not so great for you.

I could have chosen absolute chaos for everybody. Instead I reminded people that I would have been entertaining them all, except for, primarily, those two individuals and their loathsome little gang. That means that they will be blamed, because I will never go back. Now without you, and without you, this can never be resolved. What are you going to do? Are you going to file suit? Are you going to report the stuff you didn't report already, filing a case? You have options. I don't. This was your deal. This is your circus. These are your monkeys. (Imagine the smell.)

I am too embarrassed for you to let anyone else in public know the truth, which is that you (blank), and you (blank), and you don't seem to care. What are you, (blank)? Well, I don't know.

Unless, of course... I give you a house to live in with your two children from two baby daddies, both of which are having severe (blank) problems right about now. Awww. Wow, what's that like?

Don't worry about it. GOD WINS.

Good night, and have a husband tomorrow.

--

Best wishes & warmest regards,

MCK

p.s.: I miss what we were before you became a (blank).

p.p.s.: Someone is holding you hostage. I won't negotiate, or give in. I can offer sanctuary.

p.p.p.s.: There's literally no one else in my life. You're it. For now. And, you can't say the same.

p.p.p.p.s.: Something wicked, this way comes.

And my love for you, is totally yours.

This was an especially savoury entrée.

Cholera.

This moment had to arrive. [...] Cholera.

Assessments are being made. I'm inclined to let it run its course.

I had some other “private” messages to post, however... I am a generous conqueror. I gain no pleasure from salting wounds. Further, there remains some discussion or what in fact it was that I have conquered. Additionally, at this moment I'm dealing with the very real possibility, acknowledged internally by myself for the first time, that for saving all these people's souls from eternal damnation, I may actually have to feed them now.

I know, right? Chilling. Maybe I can put some of them in a basket and leave them on WOTR's porch, he looks like he can handle a few more mouths to feed, and is about to have some extra free time.

Re: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2021, 06:31:55 PM »
Cholera.

Shrug. My main thrust is to gather information, and I'm still anticipating a struggle over (REDACTED). I'm happy, for at least a hot minute, to live in a van, down by the river. I'm also happy that I've managed to figure out the identity of The New Ownership, without having to ask and be directly answered.

No hard feelings, No hard feelings, (REDACTED): If I were you... I wouldn't tell me either. LOL: If I were you... I wouldn't tell me either. LOL

Anyway maybe those people will die, or have a margin call, or just stop caring about maximizing whatever, or maybe the economy will collapse further. In any case, that's the best property for my purposes that I've yet seen. I'm sure something similar will come along.

What is mine will come to me. I am not in as great an urgency as my position would appear to indicate. And... just between you and me, I can't believe anybody believed me that I was going to buy a brand-new Jeep Gladiator with my mother's legacy money. People must have a real low opinion of me. I wonder how about that happened? Maybe there's some way I can turn this crisis into an opportunity. Hang on let me go talk to my medicine man shaman and then disappear from public for a few months. Oh okay, now I'm back: (CLASSIFIED) travel. /flex

Anyway, I was surprised to find that (REDACTED) was unwilling to take more money from extraneous funding sources to make up the difference. Further, both he and (REDACTED) have revealed information to me that I didn't possess before. Which I found fascinating.

Aren't lawyers still required to read Sun Tzu? Kids these days. Welcome to amateur hour.

Now, thank you for the photos and videos. You're right, that is pretty nice! I'll acknowledge a bid up to $365K. Because, this is what I've learned about how price discovery works, David M.: items of value are worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for it, and not one penny more... and, it doesn't hurt to ask. I mean, who knows: without hiring a protective detective detail, or some other way of gathering information not really available, I'd have no way of knowing if a person looking to sell their property had just had their entire family murdered, along with all companion animals, that very morning, thus making them more interested to take a lower offer. I mean I'm not planning on that, but you know that kind of thing does happen. Sometimes, quite unexpectedly.

And I guess, sometimes like clockwork angels. Cue cymbals crash. I'm simply not a standard participant in that real estate market at this time, David M. I have special needs. And I'm not retarded; my parents were.

I think we've been over this. However I don't think I made it explicitly clear to you: I figured out when I was 13 that one day, This Day would come. So now, if you don't mind...  Don't be offended. If that offer is too low—then, move on. What, am I supposed to be afraid that I'm going to lose reputation if I insult someone by low-balling them? Well, number one: what reputation? Imagine the smell of napalm in the morning, every morning, for 27 years. Number two: I wanted this stuff to be insulated in some sort of LLC/legitimate corporate structure, however no one wanted to explain to me why that couldn't happen, and I'm not an expert in trust law, I don't feel like paying Michael V. any money to have him explain things to me.

Now, after 5 years of static movement, The Beneficiary is being told by various people what can and cannot happen. That's adorable.

Also cute: I still want the other one. I'm sure this house, the sellers can get more—take the money and run, as they say—but it's not exactly what I want and it's not exactly where I want it, so... cool area, It makes it absolutely highly unlikely that any of the places that I currently travel about in, will be completely out of my way, and people who are tired of me in those areas will never see me again.

Having said that, I wasn't kidding about houseboats, Pocatello, or (PROT). ;) (PROT)’s previously imagined restrictions are no longer extant, nor relevant. Honestly, if I had a passport renewed...

Long story short: someone ought to have asked me about what I thought, before moving forward on assumptions that I would behave as anyone could have expected. Also, please don't throw me in that briar patch.

Now... what do you know about The Great Work, and how did somebody who couldn't answer my questions for a long time, suddenly answer someone else's questions, and then still not answer mine later? And I don't know, and I bet you don't know either... or maybe you know a great deal.

I don't know, I don't care, and if you two end up getting sued by some corporate conglomerate out of Texas... I mean, yeah, so, and, well, what? I think I hang out and kill the next companion animal I get? Cool, I'll buy them in six packs, perhaps with a recurring subscription on Amazon.com, and name them all Barcode.

#1) I didn't no show: you viewed the property as my proxy, and I legitimately did appreciate you going down to that location. Could have checked with me before you went down there, “Hi, good morning, oh and by the way, here's how cell phone cloning works,” and then you could have mentioned if there's any other reason for us to go there at all, and then you could have just... realized that (REDACTED) decides and presently has ultimate control. He doesn't even work for me. He works for My Mother, T he ArchLich. It doesn't matter what I think, and unless there's some legal formality, I can decide on a place from orbit.

That being said, (REDACTED) for that sounds fair to me.

===== MESSAGE TRUNK GATED *STARK*

Re: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2021, 04:23:23 PM »
Assessments are being made. I'm inclined to let it run its course.

Cholera.

I am a generous conqueror. I gain no pleasure from salting wounds. Further, there remains some discussion or what in fact it was that I have conquered.

Cholera.

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2021, 07:12:23 PM »
Cholera.

Cholera.

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 3:29 AM A Fruit <SEVENTEENYEARS@icloud.com> wrote:
Dear Michael Kuczi,
At least you spelled it right. But I'm not a deer—I'm a Hart, and don't you ever fucking forget it. It doesn't stop with me: I AM THE BUCK. "Rodger" is your friend.

I could have stayed away.
Well, that was good enough for you the night before, and all those other nights you left me completely fucked off and alone—what changed for you?

You could have said, we don’t have a chance anymore and
I don't live my life by chance. I make decisions as to my actions based on calm & logical analyses of my surrounding environment, and gambling is not any interest of mine. Instead... let us speak of opportunities.

You had the opportunity to be here yesterday... the day before... and the day before that. And the day before that. And, indeed... DAYS before THAT.
Instead... you chose to put on your little dog & pony show last night. Why was that?  Be specific.

I will spit in your face pull your hair and throw you down in the street as soon as hug kiss or say I love you Grapefruit.
YOU ASSAULTED ME WITH A 2x4.

I asked you so many times to just tell me if you wanted me to come over or not.
You mean, like—the night before? You mean, "want"—that emotion I choose to eschew? You know, for an educated woman, you sure ask the same questions over and over again while seeming to expect different answers just because you're using ever-increasing volume. Has anyone ever told you that?

I’m horrified at what you have become.
And at what you have become—I am embarrassed, revolted and full-on blam-, blame- & shameless. Why don't you tell your therapist, your counselor, your psychologist, your other psychologist, and your pastor all about it? Oh, that's right—you don't have any of those that you haven't lied your ass off to already. Well, maybe next week. And, btw, Jesus, maybe you should see a shrink. Not Him: (You).

I’m completely certain that whoever you were before you have changed so much as to be unrecognizable to me any longer.
Well, what are you going to do about that? Cry about it?

I love you and I have never stopped loving you.
Except for the night before, and the day before that, when I messaged your Birthday Boy, and got no response, and I messaged you a few times throughout the day—and got no response. I was serious, I assumed that your gift to him was to not spend all day on the phone with me crying about your petty problems... you telling me that my presence was missed was a real surprise. How about the SIX messages of "hello," "I love you," & "happy birthday" you never bothered to reply to, just two days ago? Oh, you loved me, you just couldn't be bothered to read or reply?

You sure stopped that phone call from Oklahoma when you found out I didn't have any Internet access--what a fluke of circumstance--when you called me in November of 2020. Remember that phone call? I sure do! I was fucking TERRIFIED.

Then, when you found out I didn't have any Internet or my wallet on me—by a simple twist of fate, you happened to call when I just coincidentally had left my wallet somewhere else and I deliberately drove to a location without internet, just to see what would happen—and then, after you supposedly and allegedly were being held "hostage," you were able to call me on the phone, not share a single one of these fucking details, and then when you became aware that I was't lying—hey, guess what? I never bother to, especially with you, you're not worth lying to—

I miss you and the way we were.
Maybe you should have thought of that while you were creating your simulated rape videos and listening to Richard Groyper in your sister's camper in your mother's driveway.

I’m convinced that you are not the same man anymore
Well, I am not. I am the same man you openly lied to. FOR YEARS. Not just months, Styxbreath: YEARS.

and I don’t know how the sweet pacifist Qlergy elk spirit Walker I met became the scummy douche that pulled my hair threw me down twice and spit in my face 3 times while drinking in his driveway!
#0) I was not drinking in my driveway. I was drinking in my car. Get it together, Mathmouth.
#1) See above: re: "YOU ASSAULTED ME WITH A 2x4." To recap: you showed up at my house and started literally beating me with a Got-damn piece of wood.
#2) You were 24 hours late; you were eight hours late; you left a bunch of stupid, retarded, & fucked off messages (sample: "boo hoo hoo, how dare you not drive a seventy-mile thirty-dollar trip, and leave your car here where all my shit keeps getting stolen, if you loved me you would totally drive off and be rude because I don't want to drive, IT HURTS, somebody call me a Wawahmbulance!!!" Then you showed up and after lying and spitting directly in my face, you then kicked over my lawn furniture (my favorite furniture), grabbed a piece of wood (I remember going to the Goodwill and getting that bedframe with you, you reprobate sleaze), and swung it directly at my left kidney. What the fuck is wrong with you?

(Oh. Right. PTSD. Oh yeah. Maybe you should get that shit looked at, Babe Ruth.)

#3) You have a real habit of coming to my place of residence, starting a fight, and then calling the police. Do you even notice this pattern? (I notice it, because as opposed to the other crazed lunatics that have ended up passing through my life, not only are you the best... you're also the only one to actually call the motherfucking police on me. Twice. What? Why didn't you just create a Tumblr page filled with defamatory libel like all the rest of your little bitchie ilk? Do you ever think you might be re-enacting memory engrams from your past and taking out your violent need for extreme closure out on me? Yeah, probably not—the therapists of yours that I have met seem to be real amateurish dweebs. Maybe you should step up your demands for quality in your standards of personal health care.

#4) You know, pacifism gets a bad reputation. (Sad.) This is mostly due to the inability of certain people to use a fucking dictionary. Pacifism, in its purest form, does not mean the cessation of all violence.

It means that violence is always considered as a last option. And let me tell you: the last time you punched me in the jaw (which was the second time), I assured you, that you would no longer be landing any unanswered blows. Then, after punching me twice and throwing a stick at my head... you attacked me with a 2x4.

I'm gonna repeat that: YOU ASSAULTED ME WITH A 2x4. Now, ask yourself, "Why did I not find myself, ass on the ground, dazedly looking up at the stars as they swam back into focus?" Well, the answer is that I don't like to hit women, as they might learn the wrong things that way. Obviously, this is not something that is going to be allowed to continue to take place.

Consider yourself benched. Indefinitely. Hit the showers, Kid. Here, it's dangerous to go alone: take this trained, licenced, experienced, qualified, and dreadfully expensive psychologist/CQC combat veteran with you. (Take two—people with that possess this highly specialized set of skills tend to run a little small (Maybe they're compensating for something.) and they're gonna want a witness in all their future dealings with your Snake Form, at this point.)

So here’s my goodbye.
If I had a nickel...

I’m done
Swing and a miss! Swing, batter batter!

and  I gave you multiple chances
What are you, The Royal Chance Giver? Literally GFY.

to get back to being loving and affectionate with me.
Jane, you ignorant slut—I AM being loving and affectionate with you right now, you cretinous, duplicitous, fucking lying fucking crazed weasel. Did you hear me when the cops showed up? Officer Dudemang was all, "what happened here?" And I was instantly: "She showed up and started beating me with a 2x4 and I am not pressing charges!" And then the guy goes, "blah-blah-blah domestic violence blah-blah you don't get to decide charges yadda-yadda" and then I INSTANTLY SAID: "An eagle dropped a 2x4 from the sky and it hit me in my left kidney!" And I stuck with that story until they left. I'm still sticking to that story! (Hi, meet my friend, Inadmissible—and fuck you very much, Bellgab. Kudos? Ku-dunt.)

Now, if that isn't love & affection, I don't know what is. Here, maybe this song by Def Leppard, one that you probably listened to while sucking cock out in back of the bleachers on the far end of the playground during recess. Maybe I can find a remastered version.

It’s obvious you are a man who will be violent with me.
At this point, It would be difficult to find a lawyer who would agree.

Pacifist my ass!
Yeah, well: at least I didn't shove a gun in your face and make you eat the shit on My Commander's Dick after (blanking) you. See? I'm a gentleman.

You had no reason to chase me and pull my hair.
See above, re: "YOU ASSAULTED ME WITH A 2x4 AND THEN YOU THREW IT AT ME AND RAN AT MY CAR LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO RIP MORE PARTS OFF IT." Hey, by the way, have you seen my deer whistles lately?

Not even close to pacifism!
Wrong. I am spot on. (Hi, Ghandi!)

You are a bully!
Oh, did I force you to drive to my house and talk mad shit and then assault me? I bullied you into that, did I? Nigga please.

I refuse to see you ever again.
You barely even see me now. I won't even notice any difference, once you return what was stolen.

Violence has no place in my heart.
Yeah, you threw the wood—exit, stage right—like it owed you money and you were never gonna be able to collect, so, fuck it, tossed it into the bushes and ran at my car, right? Because you were gonna, what, like, give it a wax?

We are through and I am sure that was your intention by doing and saying the terrible things you did.
I am equally sure of two things: one, that you are completely, totallly ("totes," as the kids say these days,) and undeniably full of bullshit—imagine the smell at your deposition—and, two, that you deliberately drove out here just to start a fight, so you could have exactly this kind of public experience.

You're a Leo rising, Mommy. You love an audience. Well, here you go. Say 'cheese.'

I am not going to allow you to come here again
I haven't been there in days. I haven't lived there in MONTHS. I never wanted to live there! NEVER! Say, have you met Ted? Tell him to go fuck himself after you discuss the hazards of walking around the world with two cases of woefully untreated PTSD and three cases of stolen spirit animals, you fucking lying fucking pair of fucking cunts.

but I will arrange for you to have your things returned
You can't even arrange for a baptism or a simple gem re-insertion... but you're going to arrange for skeleton delivery? Don't make me laugh. It hurts.

as I expect that same from you and without having to see each other anymore.
Have your bratty little kid drive over... oh, wait, he doesn't have a licence. Okay, have your older, brattier, and bigger kid drive it ov... oh, right. He doesn't have one either. Here's a better idea: use the U.S. Mail, Officer Meow Pony Express, Pocahantas. Send me the Got-damned postage bill.

Wait nine days. You know the address. I didn't include it in the videos, but, that's okay, maybe you kept some notes before expunging your chat history over the last nine months from Telegram. Deathrayn will have my address. You know him, right? You certainly gave him enough fucking money to have his address, now didn't you?

If you have any new romance
I'm spending a year dead for celibate reasons.

get some class
Heh heh. You're all dismissed. *click* *click* *click* G-d damn it, this fucking thing... oh, that's right. I'm not in charge here. I can't push the button that says, "YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FIRED." That's too bad. Good thing the keyboard works. *EPICK*

and don’t bully a woman don’t fight her and pull her hair !
Speaking of the class, let's open it up for discussion: what should I have done after being assaulted by a lumber-wielding weasel in my front yard? Hint: calling the police would not have been an option, as, weasel or no, crazed or no, that particular crazed weasel is my Got-damn wife's third favorite tulpa, and I can't have her killing herself in custody. That simply will not do. That's off-brand, off-message, and off-putting. So, assuming that the woman from Twin Peaks Season 3 wasn't there, you know the one: "Call 9-1-1! Call 9-1-1!"—barring that option, what was I to do?

Honestly, her hair was pulled only very gently as she tripped over her own 2x4—this particular Louisville Slugger was no less than four feet long, bee tea dubs, it was a piece of our former bed, now forming an art installation out on the front lawn, it's nice, the birds seem to like it—and then, in a desperate attempt to keep her from falling to the ground and bruising that cherubic, angelic, never-tell-a-lie-face on the curbside, I reached out and... well, grabbed her back from the edge of insanity! See? I'm a fuckin' hero.

(Honestly, I would have preferred a proper baptism instead.)

You are a real big man who fights like a girl on steroids and pcp.
Yeah, and I play Chess like one too. Eat me.

It was not supposed to be this way!
No shit, Sherlock. I wonder what went right this time?

I’m one woman, not some tri -part being,
We are three-fold-being: Body, Mind and spirit. The Physical, the Non-Physical and the Meta-Physical. God is also three-in-one:  Past, Present, Future. Here, There, and In-between.

Hold on to values that serve you. Look which values bring the highest you. Examine them. Tell the world. If you can tell the world who you are without hesitating, then you are happy with yourself. Then you have created yourself and reached perfection.

If we are not perfect we can ask God for help. Some people hesitate when God talks to them, since they do not consider themselves worthy enough to be spoken by God. How God then can speak to us, if we do not imagine ourselves worthy for it?

and I am going to be loved without violence.
Great. Where were you for eight hours? Why didn't you file a police report about your voicemail? Why weren't you at my house... 24 hours before?

These are simple & pertinent queries. I have asked you before... and you have not answered these questsions. You have, instead, LITERALLY,  put your fingers in your ears and run from the room screaming, slamming the door behind you as you fled, rather than simply answering them with actual data. Now, if running away from questions and slamming the door behind you isn't violent... I ask you, what the fuck even is?

If you are still in regular communication with the man who assaulted me
Haven't talked to him in a very long time. I was NEVER in "regular commnunication" with him, ASSHOLE.

YOU WERE.

HE PAID YOUR FUCKING PHONE BILL, MORON. THEN WHEN YOU RETURNED FROM DALLAS, YOU ATTEMPTED TO GIVE ME THAT SAME PHONE, AND THAT SAME PHONE NUMBER. WHEN I REFUSED TO EVEN TURN THE PHONE ON, AFTER 24 HOURS YOU COMPLAINED. VERBALLY. PROFANELY. ON THE FUCKING PHONE WHEN YOU FINALLY GOT AROUND TO CALLING MY REAL PHONE NUMBER. THEN YOU TOOK THE PHONE BACK AFTER ACCUSING ME OF INGRATITUDE--THE VERY SAME PHONE THAT YOU USED TO CALL ME FROM DALLAS AS WELL AS OKLAHOMA, SERVER LOGS WILL SHOW VIA IMEI# CONFIRMATION--AND GAVE IT TO YOUR ELDEST SON.

WHICH HE STILL HAS TO THIS DAY. HE STILL HAS THE SAME FUCKING PHONE. HE STILL HAS THE SAME DESIGNER CASE. HE WAS POINTING IT AT ME WHILE MAKING SNOOTY LITTLE COMMENTS THAT HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT I WAS PUZZLED BY (Not really, D-Bags, no. Not really. Not at all. Now get your ass to a meeting on Mars) AND MAKING IT QUITE OBVIOUS THAT AS LONG AS HE WAS STUCK IN A CAR WITH ME, HE WAS GONNA HAVE EVIDENCE OF THAT. (He's really starting to learn how to act like he's all grown up! It's adorable.)

THE SAME FUCKING PHONE, OFFICER MEOW. YES, THAT'S RIGHT, THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN CONTINUOUSLY TRACKED BY THE FBI CYBER CRIMES DIVISION. YEAH, ISN'T THAT AMAZING? I THOUGHT SO AS WELL.

, it’s apparent he has brainwashed you and recruited you to assault me again! Do you deny it?
YES. I DENY THIS UTTERLY.
(Also, you are fucking retarded, Space Cadet.)

I never saw you as an abusive type
Funny, that's what I thought about you: and you don't look Druish, either.

so I guess you were really  sneaky
*massiver rolleyes*

or you have just become this way.
I don't know, how did you "just become" a fucked-off dopeslut who lies her ass off EVERY. FUCKING. DAY?  These things 'just' happen, is that it? Whatever.

I can’t put more time and thought to this though. End of the line.
Good, now get ready to talk to more therapists, because if you think that after you pulled all these little bullshit stunts, you're just gonna waltz off into the sunset without having to answer legitimate questions from Overwatch Authority, Lady... you have got another think coming.

You truly were the best lover and the love of my life until you became the monster.
Ce la vie

Batter Quitter. Tell (PROT)'s attorney I said "Hi!" and mention that I think they should be eating unshelled pistachios while you run your pretty little mouth during what is undoubtedly going to be one spectacular deposition—because at some point, they're gonna want to have shells to throw at you, and if they have to withstand temptation, so much the better. For them.

and... I've become a monster, have I? Let's see your deep fake rape videos then. Come on... PUBLISH.

Please seek help for your mental illness. You should not keep so much anger in your heart.
I'm not angry. You wouldn't even be on the same planet as Me when I am angry. Also: I might be mentally ill (arguable), but at least I didn't leave the worst fucking voicemail in history on my lover rube/mark's machine, and then absolutely fail to report that fact after reporting my rape to the FBI and putting out a video seven weeks later with your name on it.

Oh, no. I have not. Instead, I HAVE DONE YOU ONE BETTER.

With love and  sorrow,
(PROT)

With Raven.
MCK

Sent from my iPhone
Now, that's classy. By the way, I skipped orientation that day, so whatever stupid little Rainbow, Job Daughter Of Girl code you got going on with your little spaces between words where they don't belong... why, I just can't for the life of me figure out what you really mean—so I just left them in, or stripped them out, or added more spaces... you know, whatever. I'm just an animal, right? Grrrrrr. GRRR! Rawr! Okay, I'm spent. *tosses pencil & slide rule over shoulder, then vanishes... stage UP.*

Code: [Select]

Now, as a master of Chess, as well as an innately gifted mastermind (Please clap.),

DO IT. DON'T TRY. DO IT. FUCKING CLAP, MOTHERFUCKER. (Ye were warned about the fallout. Ye were all warned about the inexorable spread across The Land. *BOOM*

tl;dr, The actor hired to play Grapefruit has gone off temp, off book & and thoroughly off the res. I'd start practicing walking like a duck if I were any of you fucking losers... which, needless & needleless to say... I AM NOT.)

I am, that I am.
ILMLAAWI

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2021, 07:13:38 PM »
« Reply #23 on: Today at 12:12:23 »

Hey, is Glynnis seeing anyone? I'm not asking for a friend—if you know what I mean.

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2021, 10:42:06 PM »

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 3:29 AM A Fruit <SEVENTEENYEARS@icloud.com> wrote:
Dear Michael Kuczi,
I will spit in your face pull your hair and throw you down in the street as soon as hug kiss or say I love you Grapefruit.
  I’m completely certain that whoever you were before you have changed so much as to be unrecognizable to me any longer.
and I don’t know how the sweet pacifist Qlergy elk spirit Walker I met became the scummy douche that pulled my hair threw me down twice and spit in my face 3 times while drinking in his driveway!
So here’s my goodbye.
I’m done
Pacifist my ass!
You are a bully!
We are through and I am sure that was your intention by doing and saying the terrible things you did.
get some class
, it’s apparent he has brainwashed you and recruited you to assault me again! Do you deny it?
You truly were the best lover and the love of my life until you became the monster.
Ce la vie

Please seek help for your mental illness. You should not keep so much anger in your heart.
With love and  sorrow,
(PROT)

Sent from my iPhone

Code: [Select]

DO IT. DON'T TRY. DO IT. FUCKING CLAP, MOTHERFUCKER. (Ye were warned about the fallout. Ye were all warned about the inexorable spread across The Land. *BOOM*

tl;dr, The actor hired to play Grapefruit has gone off temp, off book & and thoroughly off the res. I'd start practicing walking like a duck if I were any of you fucking losers... which, needless & needleless to say... I AM NOT.)

I am, that I am.
ILMLAAWI

Re: Excerpts From Letters Written To Individuals Trained In Sadomasochism
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2021, 04:11:47 AM »
Dear Michael Kuczi,
So here’s my goodbye.
I’m done
Pacifist my ass!
You are a bully!
get some class
Ce la vie

With love and  sorrow,
(PROT)

Scummy douche was right on the money.

Re: Excerpts From Letters Written To Individuals Trained In Sadomasochism
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2021, 04:15:30 AM »
Scummy douche was right on the money.

Let's talk about it, Hero.

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2021, 07:37:12 PM »
ILMLAAWI

We will right the Bill of Wrongs.

I am, that I am.

We have dismantled the recess bell. It does not toll for anyone.