Author Topic: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry  (Read 23810 times)

Re: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In-- Awww...
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2021, 07:56:48 PM »

Re: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2021, 08:04:47 PM »
He's not dead—he's just spending a year Canadian.

Re: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2021, 08:10:13 PM »
Jaxtar J5AC-KUC31 RAVE*

Code: [Select]
What is this?

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2021, 06:22:50 AM »
There is a day between Sunday and Monday. And I'm determined to find it.

Hi M.V.,

This is a fun house!!!

I snagged the title from the mailbox, seemingly without being spotted, and stashed it in my car. Not the safest place, but good enough. THE LORD will guard it, since it was pure luck that I went to get the mail that day. \o/

How soon can you flip me out of here? Leaving these yokels behind won't be too hard. I can rent a place on my own and just not answer their calls—that is my basic plan for tonight—but I assume a more elegant path forward is available. (And certainly... I won't be missed here.)

They both act like I owe them something. It's pathetic. While I am prepared to endure this Brady Bunch nightmare with dignity & aplomb—I've already started!—it would seem to me that I could not possibly be the first person to find themselves in this awkward situation... and you're a smart fellow, you must have seen things like this coming, many times already.

I'm in Seattle tomorrow to meet at (PROT)’s; I'm not really clear on as to why, but I am happy to offer them my consultancy. Please use KUCZI@UNICORNTODAY.COM as my exclusive contact address from now on; I am beginning the process of untangling myself from this bandersnatch shotshew.

God only knows how many people are reading my email. Semper fi

--

Best wishes & warmest regards,

MCK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited. Trust the plan. #wwg1wga

“GRN Investments, LLC” owns the property I grew up on;
This company is registered in Texas;
George Noory’s middle name is “Ralph”;
“One Ms. Made” flew to TEXAS and then drove to OKLAHOMA and then went to A BANK where she alleges she CAN'T REMEMBER what she fucking did there;
I pressed both HE & SHE about THIS EXACT ISSUE and the resulting conversations were DIRECTLY OUT OF A SCENE FROM PERRY MASON;
I fuckin’ LOVE Masonry! But, I digress;
MY RELENTLESS EXPOSURE of SOME of these DETAILS has caused SIGNIFICANT STRIFE in my home environment;

... and, this bitch can't bring home a fucking artichoke for fucking dinner? Dude, fuck her, I'm gonna go down to the fucking Greyhound station and bring home a fresh squaw that I'll fucking thrice grill; under hot lights, under a hot towel, and then (BLANKED) against a fucking (BLANK) GOT-DAMNED FUCKING (BLANK).

Don't think I can't—or won't—do this. I am a m********** SOURCEROR, you piece of Punyling excrement... and, don't you EVER forget.

END OF LYING PERIOD.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD'S!

Another blood orgy that I'm not invited to? FU ROT *runs down hall, slams door to room, crying all the way, Nine Inch Nails suddenly comes belting out at heavy volume*

God only knows how many people are reading my email. Semper fi

--

Best wishes & warmest regards,

MCK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited. Trust the plan. #wwg1wga

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE.
HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW FONT?
JE IS NOT NANOTECH.
Q

Code: [Select]
help me

An iceberg is water striving to be land. A mountain, especially a Himalaya, especially Everest, is land's attempt to metamorphose into sky.

It is grounded in flight, the earth mutated - nearly - into air, and has become, in the true sense, exalted.

Long before she ever encountered the mountain, Alli was aware of its brooding presence in her soul.

END OF LYING PERIOD.

“Hi, my name is Michael Clifford Kuczi and I’m scared.” Literally one phone call, that’s all it would take. Also, that would have to be true.

I’m not scared. You and your (blank) are a joke. The only thing that really scares me is that you’re gonna do something stupid that you won’t recognize the consequences of, and then my life will have to be shattered as a result of your incompetence. This has already happened, it’s a genuine concern…. But once again, I can handle the likes of you, I don’t care how many times you repeated 14th grade @Blank. This is my area, people like you.

And you’re a fucking star.

Long before she ever encountered the mountain, Alli was aware of its brooding presence in her soul.

Dude, you write like a 15-year-old girl. Pathetic. Aren't you ever going to grow up? What are you going to do with your life?

Don't just sit there and say, “stay tuned.” It makes you look ignorant. It makes you look cheap. And it's unattractive in a cartoonist your age.

By the way your b****’s tulpa is here. It's absurd.

ENGAGE. No, I'm not angry, why do you ask? Oh haha, no, that's “enrage.” Totally different thing.

You're welcome. Fuck (blank) mother.

“Hi, my name is Michael Clifford Kuczi and I’m scared.” Literally one phone call, that’s all it would take. Also, that would have to be true.

I’m not scared. You and your (blank) are a joke. The only thing that really scares me is that you’re gonna do something stupid that you won’t recognize the consequences of, and then my life will have to be shattered as a result of your incompetence. This has already happened, it’s a genuine concern…. But once again, I can handle the likes of you, I don’t care how many times you repeated 14th grade @Blank. This is my area, people like you.

And you’re a fucking star.

Dude, you write like a 15-year-old girl. Pathetic. Aren't you ever going to grow up? What are you going to do with your life?

Don't just sit there and say, “stay tuned.” It makes you look ignorant. It makes you look cheap. And it's unattractive in a cartoonist your age.

By the way your b****’s tulpa is here. It's absurd.

ENGAGE. No, I'm not angry, why do you ask? Oh haha, no, that's “enrage.” Totally different thing.

You're welcome. Fuck (blank) mother.

Is there anything we can do to help? You sound like you're in a tight spot.

Is there anything we can do to help?

Well, immediately responding to my post and including a full quote of it, thus preserving the post for posterity in case I were to have a sudden change of mind and wanted to delete it... It would still be there.

Thanks, Tarbaby. Solid work there. It's not often that I get confirmation back quickly from a suspected accomplice.

You sound like you're in a tight spot.

It's interesting that my psychokinetic shielding with its mirror magick upgrade would return such an impression to you. I'm not really in a tight spot at all.

MERRY GOLDILOX.

Now, I'm going to assume that somebody else knows what to do here. I'm going to further assume that somebody else thinks it's a great idea to sniff a couple tulpas out by sending in the third, just to see if one cracks.

Well, hey guess what? I spotted her, and her little dog too. Love never dies, but Raven and I are down for giving it a shot.

The Archangel remains in place. I don't know what to tell you. Can we all stop screwing around now and just get back to playing golf?

Well, immediately responding to my post and including a full quote of it, thus preserving the post for posterity in case I were to have a sudden change of mind and wanted to delete it... It would still be there.

Thanks, Tarbaby. Solid work there. It's not often that I get confirmation back quickly from a suspected accomplice.

It's interesting that my psychokinetic shielding with its mirror magick upgrade would return such an impression to you. I'm not really in a tight spot at all.

MERRY GOLDILOX.

Now, I'm going to assume that somebody else knows what to do here. I'm going to further assume that somebody else thinks it's a great idea to sniff a couple tulpas out by sending in the third, just to see if one cracks.

Well, hey guess what? I spotted her, and her little dog too. Love never dies, but Raven and I are down for giving it a shot.

The Archangel remains in place. I don't know what to tell you. Can we all stop screwing around now and just get back to playing golf?

It's called pulling a Rubini. Good to know you're still playing below par.

I thought that was a good thing in Magickal Golf. Maybe it depends how handicapped you are.

It's called pulling a Rubini. Good to know you're still playing below par.

I've got quite a handicap in that I have to edit things quite closely in order to avoid certain potential negative outcomes.

But, not that much of a handicap.

I thought that was a good thing in Magickal Golf. Maybe it depends how handicapped you are.

You will have to ask The Pantheon. Not your circus, not my monkeys.

I have a very limited area these days. For example, I find your negativity off-putting. Out of an abundance of caution, I'm going to assume that this means that you wish to encourage me to stop writing, and in an attempt to trigger a reverse psychological response, you are engaging me in order to extend the experience here, for you, for whatever reason.

And I would simply prefer not to. *CLAM*

It's called pulling a Rubini.

It must be nice to have so many friends, and still have time for you.

I've got quite a handicap in that I have to edit things quite closely in order to avoid certain potential negative outcomes.

But, not that much of a handicap.

You will have to ask The Pantheon. Not your circus, not my monkeys.

I have a very limited area these days. For example, I find your negativity off-putting. Out of an abundance of caution, I'm going to assume that this means that you wish to encourage me to stop writing, and in an attempt to trigger a reverse psychological response, you are engaging me in order to extend the experience here, for you, for whatever reason.

And I would simply prefer not to. *CLAM*

It must be nice to have so many friends, and still have time for you.

Memories persist. The day that Elvis died I happened to wander into the Pantheon BY ACCIDENT. There were a few groups of sojourners inside but the place was almost silent. A cool and sacred place compared to the stifling Roman heat that day. Antiquity exactly as it was millennia ago, as if we were transported back in time.

You may continue writing. Feel free to sing the Songs of Jupiter and every cosmic tryst that flames across your sky. Behold!