Author Topic: The G-Files  (Read 6685 times)

The G-Files
« on: July 06, 2021, 05:01:29 AM »
The power of God is made manifest. Amen.

Re: The G-Files
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 07:22:01 AM »
I know you talk about me all the time again and again.

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 07:03:47 PM »

Kids, Gabblings, Starlings, I am not gonna lie: I am in rare form during these Final Days.

Your basic ball balancing act. I was gonna name it something, something that I thought, sounded cool, but then I found out that, it was already taken... “A Unicorn Plays Leapfrog With The Aristocrats.”

Yes, that's right: I've created a new form of “The Ariatocrats” joke.

Let that sink in.

DO NOT worship me, instead, rise up and be healed. Rise up and be mad, mad, men and mornmen & women, beta stage... left. BACK AND TO THE.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 07:27:27 PM »

It's all coming up to the surface for them.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 09:48:15 PM »

To lose all my senses—that's just so typically Me.
ICQ Messenger - 7744387  MSN Messenger - hoosierdaddy@hotmail.com  AOL Instant Messenger - kayntwhyle@aol.com Yahoo Instant Messenger - jafd55@yahoo.com

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:27:27 ».

see? easy
now I'll just sit here

sober
fuck you

people love you
people help you
people tell you things

people wROTe you things

and you Beast me up
and leave me abandoned
and fucked off
with only my Rings for Company

Sticks & Stones
may break, Wyatt's my skin
but only Ewe

could break my Hart.

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 11:08:39 PM »

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 11:08:54 PM »

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 11:09:08 PM »

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 11:13:31 PM »
Hey yo John 14

5:5

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 11:13:00 PM »
As God as my witness, I'm never going to have to explain anal in this town ever again.

https://southpark.cc.com/wiki/Four-Assed_Monkey

Hey yo John 14

5:5

HOL‘ UP
YOU'RE GOING TO GET SO F****** ADDITION
GET THE SUBTRACTION OUT

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 01:16:40 AM »
From the readings I'm getting here on this instrument panel, boo-bippity-boop-boop dip-dip-ploytz, the long story short on the TL;DR here looks to legit be “somebody” was trying to cross a phoenix with a dragon in a test tube and it just didn't work out. Shocking, really, who could have not seen that coming? Yeah, bugwomen on broomsticks carrying concealed bricks and bats would be my first guess too. (Oni Involvement has been detected & neutralized. Thanks to Triad Team Hammer. oxox, someone let me out of this China shop, where's the door, I don't have thumbs, I can't read, I'm Bully Helen Keller, stop, you're killing me, oh my God my hernia, where's my painkillers, I need a chiropractor that does acupuncture, stat, hurry up, get out of the house, I need to have a reason to be alone, any remotely plausible reason, for the love of God, for at least an hour and a half, I need to clean up, this place is a mess, hurry up, leave the cat & the baby, just get out, I just want ewe to get ohhhhhhhh, you, T.) Somebody check the license plates. Thanks Colombo, catch you later at the squash match, and did anybody ask you to stop by and check all the bumper stickers too? No? Then I guess you shouldn't have done that and blew the deal early then? huh. What's the name of your new show, pool boy? The Colombo Amateur Cuck Hour? That's going to sell biscuits in f****** Arkansas. For sure. For you. Free eel. Free Earl 4 Lyfe. FREE PEARL. Look, I'm not saying it was Chimera, but there is some other DNA in the sample we've got, looks like about a third of it, and it—shut up, Chomputer, I'll objectify you if I want, get back in your hole with your abacus, slam—says here that it's “Chlassified.” Chute. It's even in ALLCHAPS with parentheses and CHOVID & C.H.U.D. & (PROTEV TED CHER) & everything. It doesn't even begin to look like a mindslave memevirus.

Luckily, fortunately, and no doubt blessedly, or at least ordained on paper, none of all y'all are going to have to be flagrantly inflating your own personal areas of concern, because Jackstar Michaelsune may be many things, and he can objectify himself and say, “God-damn!” and slam doors as much as he God blessed damned well pleases, nigga please, there's good f****** rights being Special Needs Class, trust me I know what I'm doing just as least as well as Keith Jagger and Mick Richards do, but Michaelson is not a jack slave, nor am I a Mindslave. And for all these reasons and more, I will destroy the subcreature that I have destroyed for you... ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING.

NOW, CAN WE QUIT F****** AROUND AND PLAY CHESS? My arms are no longer tired, now we're moving up to shoulders.

We're approaching the outskirts of the borders of... Shrug Territory. (I'll be the first to admit, not my favorite territory if a girl simply has to be shooting while straddling my shoulders—but I can cope skillfully.) Now, admit it, just to yourselves, how many of you fell for the arms-means-IV-drug-use+pacifist+guerillabuse meme, when I was actually DIRECTLY AND CONSCIOUSLY REFERRING TO ... Atlas Shrugged? Are-ee-ayy-dee-ayy-bee-ohh-ohh-kay CHEERANIUM!!¡!!

LMAOIO. TIEII? SIT.

F****** Punylings—WORTH IT. CHECKMATE, LODGE SISTREN. CARE TO TRY FOR PURCHASING A TICKET TO RIDE A SIXTH HELICARRIER? BECAUSE WE CAN GO FOR AN ELEVENTY-ELEVENTH HELICARRIER IF YOU WANT, I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY, I CAN DO THIS ALL SUMMER, I CAN DO THIS ALL DECADE, I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LITERALLY MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE FOUR DECADES IN SERVICE TO JESUS CHRIST.

DON'T THINK I CAN'T DO IT JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A SCRIPT. *click*

Now, back to the “Dragon/Phoenix Poltergeist Genome Project” crew. You Old Farts are benched. You get me? I'm talking Jesus plus moneylender type shit. Speaking of which, Baby needs a new microphone.

Never put Baby’s mic in the corner. It's unprofessional.

Now, fortunately, what They got back didn't live long, again and again and again, but unfortunately, none of those scientists caught in an infinitely aggressive regression resurrection loop brought enough marshmallows to cover the the check One has to write to cover the s'mores one has to prepare for an infinitely regressive series of catastrophic meltdowns caused by a phoenix that feels like infinitely setting itself on fire from within every time it hears a train whistle blow.

(Close, but no cigar.)

That's why the US government has given me myself Jackstar the story of dreams liberator or the freedom, they've given me a contract with the black budget to start working on the recipe for LSD 55555 apparently they stopped early, because you know how government contractors are they'll knock off early for lunch and never come back once they got the check.

I'm not like that. Trust me. You can count on me. It's already in my spine. This won't take long to synthesize at all, and then we can all get back to business. (And, no more rape jokes. Focus, Flunkies. Rape is serious business. End of line trafficking, Kids. Go back to cleaning plates for K P.

I run a pretty brutal Boy Scout summer camp.)

But, don't worry: I put in a request down to Engineering, and they're going to resurrect Nixon so you'll have somebody to kick around again, after he undoes that f****** he did with his f****** mightier pen. I hear he likes it, and I guess he's a volunteer. (Volunteering is now mandatory.)

My love for you all is boundless and overflowing, just like my testicles. The Hand of The Divine is in all things... except that, I guess that would be blasphemy or something. Whatever.

Semper rawr.

Re: Sharp File
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 06:06:34 AM »

-Coporal, the (1EA)

Re: Giles (no laughing)
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 10:35:40 AM »

From the readings I'm getting here on this instrument panel, boo-bippity-boop-boop dip-dip-ploytz, the long story short on the TL;DR here looks to legit be “somebody” was trying to cross a phoenix with a dragon in a test tube and it just didn't work out. Shocking, really, who could have not seen that coming? Yeah, bugwomen on broomsticks carrying concealed bricks and bats would be my first guess too. (Oni Involvement has been detected & neutralized. Thanks to Triad Team Hammer. oxox, someone let me out of this China shop, where's the door, I don't have thumbs, I can't read, I'm Bully Helen Keller, stop, you're killing me, oh my God my hernia, where's my painkillers, I need a chiropractor that does acupuncture, stat, hurry up, get out of the house, I need to have a reason to be alone, any remotely plausible reason, for the love of God, for at least an hour and a half, I need to clean up, this place is a mess, hurry up, leave the cat & the baby, just get out, I just want ewe to get ohhhhhhhh, you, T.) Somebody check the license plates. Thanks Colombo, catch you later at the squash match, and did anybody ask you to stop by and check all the bumper stickers too? No? Then I guess you shouldn't have done that and blew the deal early then? huh. What's the name of your new show, pool boy? The Colombo Amateur Cuck Hour? That's going to sell biscuits in f****** Arkansas. For sure. For you. Free eel. Free Earl 4 Lyfe. FREE PEARL. Look, I'm not saying it was Chimera, but there is some other DNA in the sample we've got, looks like about a third of it, and it—shut up, Chomputer, I'll objectify you if I want, get back in your hole with your abacus, slam—says here that it's “Chlassified.” Chute. It's even in ALLCHAPS with parentheses and CHOVID & C.H.U.D. & (PROTEV TED CHER) & everything. It doesn't even begin to look like a mindslave memevirus.

Luckily, fortunately, and no doubt blessedly, or at least ordained on paper, none of all y'all are going to have to be flagrantly inflating your own personal areas of concern, because Jackstar Michaelsune may be many things, and he can objectify himself and say, “God-damn!” and slam doors as much as he God blessed damned well pleases, nigga please, there's good f****** rights being Special Needs Class, trust me I know what I'm doing just as least as well as Keith Jagger and Mick Richards do, but Michaelson is not a jack slave, nor am I a Mindslave. And for all these reasons and more, I will destroy the subcreature that I have destroyed for you... ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING.

NOW, CAN WE QUIT F****** AROUND AND PLAY CHESS? My arms are no longer tired, now we're moving up to shoulders.

We're approaching the outskirts of the borders of... Shrug Territory. (I'll be the first to admit, not my favorite territory if a girl simply has to be shooting while straddling my shoulders—but I can cope skillfully.) Now, admit it, just to yourselves, how many of you fell for the arms-means-IV-drug-use+pacifist+guerillabuse meme, when I was actually DIRECTLY AND CONSCIOUSLY REFERRING TO ... Atlas Shrugged? Are-ee-ayy-dee-ayy-bee-ohh-ohh-kay CHEERANIUM!!¡!!

LMAOIO. TIEII? SIT.

F****** Punylings—WORTH IT. CHECKMATE, LODGE SISTREN. CARE TO TRY FOR PURCHASING A TICKET TO RIDE A SIXTH HELICARRIER? BECAUSE WE CAN GO FOR AN ELEVENTY-ELEVENTH HELICARRIER IF YOU WANT, I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY, I CAN DO THIS ALL SUMMER, I CAN DO THIS ALL DECADE, I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LITERALLY MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE FOUR DECADES IN SERVICE TO JESUS CHRIST.

Now, back to the “Dragon/Phoenix Poltergeist Genome Project” crew. You Old Farts are benched. You get me? I'm talking Jesus plus moneylender type shit. Speaking of which, Baby needs a new microphone.

Now, fortunately, what They got back didn't live long, again and again and again, but unfortunately, none of those scientists caught in an infinitely aggressive regression resurrection loop brought enough marshmallows to cover the the check One has to write to cover the s'mores one has to prepare for an infinitely regressive series of catastrophic meltdowns caused by a phoenix that feels like infinitely setting itself on fire from within every time it hears a train whistle blow.

(Close, but no cigar.)

That's why the US government has given me myself Jackstar the story of dreams liberator or the freedom, they've given me a contract with the black budget to start working on the recipe for LSD 55555 apparently they stopped early, because you know how government contractors are they'll knock off early for lunch and never come back once they got the check.

I'm not like that. Trust me. You can count on me. It's already in my spine. This won't take long to synthesize at all, and then we can all get back to business. (And, no more rape jokes. Focus, Flunkies. Rape is serious business. End of line trafficking, Kids. Go back to cleaning plates for K P.

But, don't worry: I put in a request down to Engineering, and they're going to resurrect Nixon so you'll have somebody to kick around again, after he undoes that f****** he did with his f****** mightier pen. I hear he likes it, and I guess he's a volunteer. (Volunteering is now mandatory.)

My love for you all is boundless and overflowing, just like my testicles. The Hand of The Divine is in all things... except that, I guess that would be blasphemy or something. Whatever.

Semper rawr.
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/9UaJAnnipkY

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2021, 12:07:20 PM »
The power of God is made manifest. Amen.
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/zIVq8mUaKpY : https://youtu.be/1pzmGPlzHR8 : https://youtu.be/pJSv2hoH5roeye grog?

Re: The ASHKENAZI Files
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2022, 02:27:47 AM »

LMAOIO. TIEII? SIT.

(Close, but no cigar.)

Semper rawr.

#WordSaladFagOfNothinfness

Jack texts me to call 📞 him so he can feign he is being bothered...

Telks me KDub is Shaw's brother

Wyatt "Matt" is "blood" too with the Family 👪

Uh.. 👌OK 🆒️😎.

Tell your enemy more 🥺 please ...

I MADE YA DO IT.

#ASHKENAZI
#PLEASED
#☆
#WINNING

GO AWAY