Author Topic: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.  (Read 164304 times)

Re: What to do? What to do?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 01:43:36 AM »
Malliard has some physic cat lady on live right now.  I am sure she is nice enough but that isn't my thing.  I could work on this document I am writing for work or I could try and revive Davey and Goliath?  WWWD [What Would WAN Do]?

Wont play 4 me desu~

Re: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2021, 01:44:01 AM »

Well okay but I'll have you know that the OctaviaAmphoraSshKeyFile: stanza in the config yaml file is pretty damn Hot

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2021, 01:45:21 AM »
Well okay but I'll have you know that the OctaviaAmphoraSshKeyFile: stanza in the config yaml file is pretty damn Hot

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2021, 01:51:52 AM »
Wont play 4 me desu~

Jim's website is kind of a mess. If you fish around you might find some alternate links.  Or just bag it and roll with Ghost who is back and live right now:

https://dlive.tv/ghostpolitics

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2021, 02:35:30 AM »
Malliard has some physic cat lady on live right now.  I am sure she is nice enough but that isn't my thing.  I could work on this document I am writing for work or I could try and revive Davey and Goliath?  WWWD [What Would WAN Do]?

All that I will say is that this time of the day is not made for work... Leave it until:

a) Next Monday
b) Tomorrow morning
c) Early January
d) Whenever the person who is expecting it finally remembers to request it again.

For now, Davey and Goliath seem more important to me.

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 02:39:20 AM »

I'm going to serve an eviction notice soon. First you were in my head when deciding if I should put empty calories in my backpack on the way home, or milk. Then yesterday I was "bopping" along to some music (Initial D soundtrack, for Asuka) with my fists up by my chest while "weaving" on the unicycle. I suddenly recalled one of your damn memes of this guy "dancing" in the same position that I was in.

I will have my lawyers craft a "cease and desist" letter if you don't stop.

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2021, 02:40:36 AM »

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2021, 02:44:02 AM »
Dunno do I, Davey.

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2021, 02:48:12 AM »
Then yesterday I was "bopping" along to some music (Initial D soundtrack, for Asuka) with my fists up by my chest while "weaving" on the unicycle. I suddenly recalled one of your damn memes of this guy "dancing" in the same position that I was in.

I will have my lawyers craft a "cease and desist" letter if you don't stop.

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 03:21:45 AM »

You are not helping your case, damn it. If there is one thing that I have learned from a decade of hanging around the "gab" boards, it is that you should be scared when somebody threatens to get their lawyers involved. Without exception it has ended badly for the other poster.

Look, I'm trying to be reasonable and not threaten to call the FBI cyber crimes unit or your local PD to report your posts as injurious. Please work with me here.

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2021, 03:46:10 AM »
You are not helping your case, damn it. If there is one thing that I have learned from a decade of hanging around the "gab" boards, it is that you should be scared when somebody threatens to get their lawyers involved. Without exception it has ended badly for the other poster.

Look, I'm trying to be reasonable and not threaten to call the FBI cyber crimes unit or your local PD to report your posts as injurious. Please work with me here.

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2021, 03:57:10 AM »

Sigh...infected by the Rubini/SMM virus you have become. Midichlorian count down. :(

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2021, 04:15:11 AM »
All that I will say is that this time of the day is not made for work... Leave it until:

a) Next Monday
b) Tomorrow morning
c) Early January
d) Whenever the person who is expecting it finally remembers to request it again.

For now, Davey and Goliath seem more important to me.

Sound advice. It is one of those things that no one will ever look at unless I get laid off or die.