Author Topic: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.  (Read 164274 times)

Re: What to do? What to do?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2021, 06:56:07 AM »
Sound advice. It is one of those things that no one will ever look at unless I get laid off or die.
I wish this were a joke... But you should follow the WOTR system of filing. There needs to be one pile on your desk of "must get done, they will never be forgotten" project papers. And then two or three other piles scattered around the office. (Mine presently reside on the corner of my desk, my bookshelf, and the window ledge.) Whenever you have something cross your desk, you determine if it needs to be in the "must do" pile. If not, you randomly place it in one of the other stack of papers.

There need not be any rhyme or reason behind your decision of which of the "less important" piles the paper lands in. Consult the magic 8 ball if you think it will help. Anyhow, every few months- when a pile grows too large, go through it. Lots of the papers near the top will still appear to have some possible importance and become the bottom of the new pile that you start in a new location. As you work your way to the bottom, you are likely to find that most, if not all of the papers can be recycled and they were not nearly as important as you thought at the time.

It is only on a rare occasion that you realize you did not categorize the paper correctly initially, and it needs immediate attention. Then it is either placed on your computer keyboard, or the top of the "must do" pile (depending on how close to the deadline or past the deadline it is.)

Again, I wish I were joking. But you would be amazed at how much time each year this method saves...

Re: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2021, 07:26:17 AM »
Sigh...infected by the Rubini/SMM virus you have become. Midichlorian count down. :(

Back me up, you are not? Committing sexual harassment, he is. Below is the p(r)oof.

That's it. I'm going to get drunk, call up Groyper, and start ranting my threats to call the FBI tomorrow on a live stream. You have left me with no alternative.

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2021, 07:35:03 AM »
Back me up, you are not? Committing sexual harassment, he is. Below is the p(r)oof.

That's it. I'm going to get drunk, call up Groyper, and start ranting my threats to call the FBI tomorrow on a live stream. You have left me with no alternative.

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2021, 07:41:15 AM »
Sound advice. It is one of those things that no one will ever look at unless I get laid.

We can't wait that long.

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2021, 07:49:30 AM »

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2021, 07:51:31 PM »
Most probably know Hitler’s voice only from his speeches, in which he often seems like a raving maniac to those who don’t speak German but he actually had a very normal voice in everyday life. Have a listen as he discusses his tank anxiexty with a friend:

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2021, 01:40:13 AM »

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2021, 04:33:03 AM »

In love with Jan Jeffcoat am I. However, one of these women appears she to be that plucks ALL of her eyebrow hairs out and then paints them on. Suspect (hope) do I that she may be possessed by an oral sex demon.

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2021, 08:10:36 PM »
File this under 'things you don't often see': wandering around my local supermarket was...a monk. Yep, an actual real life fucking monk in his habit and sandals. Quite a big dude too, not conspicuously white, in fact rather Middle-Eastern in appearance. I wish I'd looked at what he was buying, I thought they lived on roots and wild herbs.

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2021, 10:36:16 PM »
Wandering around my local supermarket was...a monk. Yep, an actual real life fucking monk in his habit and sandals.

GAY.

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2021, 02:33:54 AM »

Write stuff!

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2021, 04:56:41 AM »
File this under 'things you don't often see': wandering around my local supermarket was...a monk. Yep, an actual real life fucking monk in his habit and sandals. Quite a big dude too, not conspicuously white, in fact rather Middle-Eastern in appearance. I wish I'd looked at what he was buying, I thought they lived on roots and wild herbs.

Or not buying, like a shoplifter filling his ample paunch under the robe.

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2021, 07:05:22 AM »

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »
Sandals are gay AF.

Think so Jesus did not. Only gay are they if socks are worn with.

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2021, 04:10:55 PM »
Think so Jesus did not. Only gay are they if socks are worn with.

Were you born to disagree with me?

Sandals are NOT Hip Hop, son.