Author Topic: All things related to home recording, gear, streaming, podcasting, and tech.  (Read 10816 times)

I thank you for that point being made,

because the truth is it for the last several years I've been sitting around being underutilized while fuggy piggy bullies have held me hostage and imagined that they were going to take all of my resources and then eventually my identity and exploit all their energies for themselves.

Either I found a different way or I made a different way.

I can't possibly focus on anything right now other than my pizza rolls and my craft beer and my upcoming medical evaluation and exoneration to trial, because there's a certain narrowing of focus and perception that comes from being held f***** off and alone in protective custody and give me about a status with no medical attention for a year and a half, while everybody that I've ever known has told him to completely different set of stories about me.

Okay number one for one thing it does chap my ass a little, and then there's a little bit of a tingling feeling sometimes when I wake up in the morning I realize that I'm one that's blessed by God to have all these benefits up to and including the ability to survive while I pound my head into the wall, over and over and over.

I don't really enjoy that gift so much but still I should be thankful for what I have. Which includes a poison house and a poison well and a sabotage kitchen and a broken set of clothing dryers, and a completely ransacked set of belongings.

But at least I still got my dignity next paragraph

Code: [Select]
Dave + David + Joe + Tami + AlliAt one point this was what all of you wanted. Enjoy.

T★ + J★At this point... this is almost all you have left.

AZZRRAE CAUGHT UP, TRIANGULATED, & ASSESSED.
ACCESS TO TELEPORTATION DENIED.

5 Minutes With JackstarYou can buy me now. {Take your time.} And... I don't have to produce.
It's really up to the community at large.

And, I'll be obeying my orders given when they start to be given. Doesn't that sound nice? It's really does to me, considering it's much better off to be pretty something of actual form of substance rather than being diminished stolen suppressed coerced vilified tortured and ultimately ransomed for life insurance and murdered

I don't think I solved this single-handedly.
But I did break the backbone of The Beast CONTROL.

I ALSO SAVED YOUR ENTIRE WAY OF LIFE AND FREEDOM TO WALK ABOUT THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH. SUCH AS IT IS.

Doesn't seem like that big a deal, that does it?
But nobody else did it.

Be of good cheer
Plans within plans within plans.

I have reached my milestone goals, in that I don't care what you do, and I don't care where I go, but wherever you end up with a hole, you can plug me into it. Don't have to. Frankly, I'm prepared to be given an allowance and a list of chores everyday, I don't know what is to come, but I do know that I will get there.

AND WE GOT THEM. MANY. 👍

And I don't seem to have any sexual hangups left, or obsessions, and I have no need to get married, nor do I give a rat's ass what you people did beforehand. And now that I've established my bona fides when it comes to chemical substance Mastery... It is unlikely that organized crime magnates syndicates will maintain a stranglehold over the information transition systems on the planet again.

Specter of revenge counterterrorism extortion coercion: Off–Line, yet forever in our hearts.

{The truth shall set you free.}

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Fu** me. I want this thing.

I just purchased an Error Instruments Loopman, and while I appreciate the saturation and compression it imparts to the signal, there's no way to dial in a specific amount. As a matter of fact, it crushes the signal too much, and while I appreciate that as an occasional effect, I'm afraid it will become one of those modules that collect dust after a while.

The Analog Heat +FX does precisely what I need and so much more.

I need more money, and I definitely need more time. 😭

Get a job, they said... Get a wife, they said... 😡😡🤬🤬

If you know, you know.