Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nye  (Read 59509 times)

Re: The Kingdom of Nye
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 11:37:22 PM »
Q: What's it called when you get back something stolen that you never thought you'd ever experience again, & it turns out to be better than it ever was in the first place?

A: Jackstar's midlife crisis opportunity.

You're firmly welcome.

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2021, 03:28:34 AM »
She still has a website. I just want her to come back and play some shitty xoomer rock, i miss her laugh.

If she ever gives up the domain, that crafty prick Bart Ell wants to get ahold of it and make a mockery of everything.

Ie. https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2021/04/02/bart-ell-acquires-georgesenda-com/

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2021, 06:26:17 AM »
Roswell: The Final Verdict” Debuts Friday, July 2 on discovery+

Contributing narrator - HEATHER WADE

This is the great secret they don't want us to know and now we know.

https://tvmeg.news/index.php/2021/06/09/roswell-the-final-verdict-debuts-friday-july-2-on-discovery/

https://www.hauntjaunts.net/who-will-like-roswell-the-final-verdict-and-who-wont/

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2021, 06:33:03 AM »

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2021, 06:41:29 AM »
Herpes.

You can hear her in the last line of the trailer.

Now apologize.

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2021, 06:50:56 AM »
« Reply #33 on: Today at 23:33:03 »

Let us note that the 6th digit could not be a three under any circumstances, and so the fact that they're all threes except for one that could be a zero or a one or two or three or four or five—but not a six—and all the rest of the digits are threes, I'll probably do anything to get her back from the pawn shopm, but if I have to have herpes to get back Grapefruit , but after that one time in college, I'm never going to live with an award-winning window crank wendigo window opener open on a windy night again. I'll take herpes and AIDS and leprosy and being both gay and intersex over that any day of the week, I can cure all of but one of those, and I'll let you guess which one it would be fun to have for me.

Especially tonight. I have an announcement to make, and while the Heather Wade show would usually be my first choice for any kind of announcement, I'll guess I'll have to go to my second runner-up which is the Walmart electronics department cashier kiosk.

Here's a plan: I bring them the Samsung Infuse 4G that Curtis bricked, and while they're all completely hypnotized by that tech support pickle, I jump over the counter, grab the PA system microphone, and start singing Ave Maria at the top of my lungs until that f****** skyhook lifts the f****** roof off.

And, then I vape.

Now apologize.

Jewel would like a word. She said she would like to teach you how to get five threes—the hard way.

Like, did you ignore that yet, or do you not understand how it gets working this world of whatever the f*** is going on? I'm not trying to get those numbers. Those are just happening to come up when I hit post whenever I feel like it I don't try to time it it just happens that way and when it lines up like that... Well actually it doesn't really matter how it lines up there's always information I can get from anything from the time and date stamp of a post to the size of the chewing gum stuck to the bottom of the ground and the sidewalk at the end of the sidewalk which is over by the end of the under stairwell.

Is it under the Thunderdome? F*** I'm not going to lie I forgot all about that s***. Oh, bother.

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2021, 05:45:48 PM »

Great job!

She looks stoned.  Is she stoned?  That is hawt.

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2021, 05:47:32 AM »
Morgus:

I see this new series debuted earlier this weekend with the first 3 episodes.
I found them on a torrent site for free download and watched them all today.
Amazing that Heather got equal time with the other talking heads that are longtime Roswell and UFO researchers, unlike her.
Did Noory turn them down or something, how did she get on there I wonder?
Especially since Heather in the past always seemed scared to appear anywhere where she might get photographed!
I wonder when did she get dressed up and recorded for this show - before her disappearance a few months ago?

Heather had mentioned as early as January that something big was in the works. Hardly amazing that she got equal time with the other hosts. She deserved every moment for all the shows and work she has done in the past on Roswell, UFOs and disclosure.

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2021, 04:02:56 PM »
Alien Hunter starring Heather Wade. Make it happen History Channel/A&E.

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2021, 09:42:53 PM »

Great job!

Is this why bellgab got shut down?

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2021, 11:39:46 PM »
Is this why bellgab got shut down?

Two dollars. Plus tip. *click*

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2021, 03:07:06 AM »
From last year - Heather's response to Rubini's efforts to destroy The Kingdom of Nye

https://vocaroo.com/aTDVFXAOH1t

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2021, 04:02:26 AM »

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2021, 05:18:03 AM »
Rubini's efforts to destroy The Kingdom of Nye

The Rubini Option ,,  It's the only way to be sure !