Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nye  (Read 59531 times)

Re: The Kingdom of Nye (FOR SOULED)
« Reply #300 on: January 15, 2023, 10:08:08 AM »
Niggerlips, we are NOT friends any more. Tell Horseface the same.

I am seriously not impressed. You are gonna hear from League on this. I don't know any other way to let you know this, and I don't give a shit about Miller: THAT'S MY MOTHER, THAT'S NOT ME. Laugh it up, Fuzzball(h), Fuzball(d), Fuzball(other_d), Fuzzball(jc), and last, but certainly not least, HEATHER MADE IN THE SHADE WADE, who, among other talents, can be her own bridesmaid who makes her own lemonade at her own maid's wedding and a funeral AS WELL AS CATER AND WAIT STAFF her own GODDAM tea party, AGAIN, because, in addition to all this, guess who's coming to dinner? TART CHEERY SHORTCAKES. (Yep.)

Also, yes, you both (Horsenigger, Lipsface) fucked up Royally. (I'm not happy, and I'm not Happy--and I'm not (PROT) and, at a guess, she ain't happy either) Expect consequences, see above, re: "hear from League on this." There's gonna be some back-and-forth. Maybe neither of you ever got caught fucking up this badly? Oh, what am I saying, duh, of course you lie to each other, lol, okay, so, here's what happens in situations like this, which IS:

Someone got their third strike
-AND-
Divine Court is *bzzzt* well, I don't know, I don't get access to cases that involve myself, thankfully, I'm pretty g-d sick of Any courts these days, TBQH

as Divine Court happens OUTTATIME (hi Q!) and, as such, HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND WE'RE JUST WAITING FOR THE DUST TO SETTLE AND THE SMOKE TO CLEAR, but that's only in my little !bottle world, the rest of consensual reality, I am sure, split me off into Oubliettesville, and you, Tackypants, and you, Switchyerliver, and SHE, KIDNEYBEANS'N'BUMPS, HER (Command(urr),KARMA DING DING DING), well, you're all gonna have fun this weekend I am sure.

I don't know what happens to whores who don't whore so good anymore and so have to get a new career path from the place where kars kareen off a kliff, but, whatever, PASBERCIKE9000 (exciting-sounding-name, huh?); I know that I'm not someone who just got a 3 strike for being convicted of being a big bad voodoo witch one too many times, I just deduced that, since... well, I don't have access, and... I AM NOT HAPPY.

And nothing really changed, until I started posting nicknames in your stupid show's thread, Ramon "Heater" Llagerfield, A.G.E.N.T. of Bell "NODIK" Bell (of the Shardik Bells), so, look, I figure things out fast, okay? Yeah, Ramona is gagged. But that's just so she doesn't laugh. She's pissed, sure, but she was pissed before. (Fancy that.)

She says that she dropped your ass like an over done potato because, and I quote, "he makes me laugh." Well, yeah, right? I get that a lot--but usually, only when walking around in front of hidden cameras while naked on purpose. (Miller's a grower, obsessive Morons. Spread the word and not HIV+ for once, you twerps.) Anyway, long story short: there was a problem. I handled it. Don't complain now, or later.

It's already too late, She-Witch.og s'teL

NYE]The KingjJDŒM of WITŒHBAΠLE: which ?Ωπ¥
« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2023, 03:07:21 AM »
AZ∅Z∅
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
HEATHER DŒWN WADE MARY DOMB SEALAND
ACCESS MODE: M\°/Æ|№AB€ŒΠED
E.L.M.E.R.: №∅ⁿ⁰I FOUND
FLAG 🇭🇺🇬🇧🇺🇲🏁🎌🏳️‍⚧️📬

THERE IS NO№⁰⁷ G∅D
BUT
THE_∅NE
TRUE
GOD AND THE_∅NE
 FALSE GOD LOVES YOU AND 👁️ D.O.G. T👀

I AM UR v o d

OWN A BAGEL CREAM CHEESE COFFEE AND
 800, 000D CASH IN A BRIEFCASE

OKAY SO THERE'S GOING TO BE A FIGHT TO THE DEATH
 TO GET STARTED

JUST DIE CUZ I GUESS THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

hey Michael Jackson
your alien ant farm

planted over and over
something stupid I remember
Melanie
not the podcast the song

you love it

I don't know some kind of thing, you're the wizards whatever you don't want to give me the guilt I just
I didn't know she did that I don't worry about it, yeah he's telling you later bye 206-486-6095

NYE]The KingjJDŒM of WITŒHBAΠLE: WITCH MAPPED
« Reply #302 on: January 18, 2023, 09:20:19 PM »
Melanie
not the podcast the song

you love it

I don't know some kind of thing, you're the wizards whatever you don't want to give me the guilt I just
I didn't know she did that I don't worry about it, yeah he's telling you later bye 206-486-6095

WITŒHBAΠLE RESULTS ARE IN! VICTOR: (PROT)

WADE: CLEAR
DAWN: CLEAR
MARY: PISSED, PISS CLEAR, PISSED: CLEAR? (Wow, what's that like?)
MANJ: Indeterminate.
GMAN: Indeterminate. (NOTditto)
RITE: U.N.C.L.E.A.R.
BILL: (Penance incomplete, WORKING..)
FILL: KICK CAN KLINE CLEAR OLLCORRECKttED
KILL: (Nothing and noone and no1 and no, just no, not u==NOKILL ORDER(S) STANDS IN EFFECT.)
WILL: FALSE TRUE false true
MILL: TRUE TRUE pass TRUE FALSE
IPOT: TRUC/TRAC/TROC/TRUK/TRYK: GREEN/RED/RED/RED/GREEN
EAST: WEST
WEST: HAUS
NORD: MAUS
SOUP: EAST
SOUT: 3:6:9
SHOU: 1:P:P
SHOW: 9:LITH:AMYT
SHAM: 1:X:X
STAR: DURACELL
HOLE: NON-BLACK, NON-DEGENERATE, & NOT SOME SEXUAL EUPHEMESIM. (The less said about my gender at any given time--the better. Thanks, YOU FREAKS.) *click*eol055:550loaJackstar