Author Topic: Men are from Mars, Women or from… Blah blah blah…  (Read 6837 times)

Men are from Mars, Women or from… Blah blah blah…
« on: August 09, 2021, 05:30:04 AM »
First off… Fuck you! I ain’t no SIMP, bitch!

#IkilledJS

I recognize the validity of a moral compass, principles, ethics, integrity, which can later lead to character. I've discovered through my own life experience and especially as a man that possesses the masculine spirit, how my ego can both protect and betray me. One could say that the ego directs a person to their insecurities. In the past, my ego would need to remind or convince myself of the ten things I could do well to make up for the two things that stirred inferiority inside me. To some degree, this I find to be beneficial. The ego directs me to a weakness, usually by way of comparative peer analysis, and then allows me the opportunity to deal with the information. The danger is (and what I dealt with more so in my youth but most certainly deal with today) that one can easily evaluate themselves by encapsulating their own self-worth in that insecure moment. As a consequence of doing so, you could very easily allow your ego to convince yourself that your accomplishments are more grandiose than they truly are by way of initial reflexive compensation. What follows is a very unbalanced vicious cycle of comparative compensation. You feel inferior, and so you convince yourself that your achievements are unsurpassed. By not allowing yourself the freedom of accepting yourself for both your unique and individual talents and weaknesses, you cut yourself off from true acceptance and genuine self-affirming validation. What's worse is that you actually begin to ostracize yourself from genuine healthy social connections, which require the capacity of an honest self-realized individual. What later follows is psychological projection, manipulation, callousness, bitterness, self-hatred, and the like. This is probably the hardest lesson people have to learn in their own lives, and at a truly personal level, they are surrender and self-acceptance.

That's why females think men are a riot! The feminine spirit comes to terms with this concept quite naturally and early on. The spirit of chaos easily peaks behind our masculine Wizard of Oz curtain. HAHA!

By accepting yourself for both your talents and weaknesses, you can begin to appreciate your brothers and sisters in Christ. I'm pretty sure that was God's intention from the get-go. Instead of interfacing through insecurities which breed a competitive need for self-affirming validation, you interact with others through intrigue and affection. It's no wonder people's value systems are distorted in a morally disenfranchised society.

#Narcissistic Society🧈🍪🧈

Re: Men are from Mars, Women or from… Blah blah blah…
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 05:50:00 AM »
... In the past, my ego would need to remind or convince myself of the ten things I could do well to make up for the two things that stirred inferiority inside me...

Hey Buddy,

Could you be moar specific?

I remain,

Nautical Shore

Re: Men are from Mars, Trannies are from Ur Anus
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 05:57:17 AM »

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 05:57:46 AM »
Hey Buddy,

Could you be moar specific?

I remain,

Nautical Shore

No problem, I got you! ;)

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 07:30:53 AM »

Isa Terri Mac a ghey?  I need to see them walk, now that I've heard their Tawk...

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 09:54:30 PM »
By accepting yourself for both your talents and weaknesses, you can begin to appreciate your brothers and sisters in Christ.

And you have the nerve to call me a fag.

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 10:13:57 PM »
And you have the nerve to call me a fag.
I THINK THAT YOU'RE FAG TOO.
JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE LIVING YOUR LIFE AND HOW YOU ARE BEHAVING TOWARDS OTHERS.
BESIDES, SATAN IS YOUR DADDY.
SO DON'T BE SURPRISED THAT OTHERS SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 10:18:19 PM »
I THINK THAT YOU'RE FAG TOO.

This is really more rewarding than simply calling me, huh? Weird. Well, you know me—look up my number—and, as you know, I do not judge.

I do sometimes adjudicate; but don't hold that against me. It's a community service thing. It's like donating blood.

Except, you know, like... organized. In any event, shut the f*** up, f*** your mother, good night, God bless, and I really will most likely kill you in the morning.

SLOW. *click*

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 10:21:10 PM »
This is really more rewarding than simply calling me, huh? Weird. Well, you know me—look up my number—and, as you know, I do not judge.

I do sometimes adjudicate; but don't hold that against me. It's a community service thing. It's like donating blood.

Except, you know, like... organized. In any event, shut the f*** up, f*** your mother, good night, God bless, and I really will most likely kill you in the morning.

SLOW. *click*

"IS THIS GRASS FAKE OR PLASTIC" -Jackstar 01.Feb.2022
PRIME EXAMPLE OF STUPID LOW IQ NEANDERTHAL LIKE COMMENT MADE BY Jackstar.

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2022, 10:24:02 PM »

I posed the question that way in order to gain conversational advantage. You should have seen this woman. She could have sectioned me like a grapefruit. I was being polite.

Your failure to understand this kind of nuance is why you're locked in a hotel room m************click

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 10:29:11 PM »
f*** your mother

Bee tea dubs, I just divorced Grapefruit’s mom. Warm up your Rapemobiles. I don't give a single solitary s***.

The standard waiting period still remains in effect—I'm a Bishop, not a magician—but if any of you were hanging out being patient for that b****road to get ripe... you have My blessing.

You don't have my complicity; but if you want to invade Kuwait too, that'll be fine with me as well.

#Official

(p.s.: I would prefer it if you don't make her orgasm. I know a guy. Thanks in advance.)

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2022, 10:34:00 PM »
I posed the question that way in order to gain conversational advantage. You should have seen this woman. She could have sectioned me like a grapefruit. I was being polite.

Your failure to understand this kind of nuance is why you're locked in a hotel room m************click

WEAK LAME ATTEMPT TO SAVE YOUR FACE, YOU LOW IQ DOLT.
YOU JUST GOT CAUGHT AND EXPOSED AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO WIGGLE OUT OF IT WITH SOME LAME DUMB EXCUSE.
YOU'RE FAKE AND VERY INSECURE. LONELY AND DEPRESSED. EXTREMELY SUICIDAL.
YOUR LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE OR MEANING, YOU FEEL WORTHLESS AND YOU CRY A LOT.

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2022, 10:43:27 PM »
SO DON'T BE SURPRISED THAT OTHERS SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

I'm still waiting for my first surprise birthday party ever, where all the foods are lasagna cake and every gift is a correctly-sized pink tutu. I would suggest that the claims of what members of hoi polloi possess X-ray vision are... exaggerated.

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2022, 10:49:27 PM »

Jackstar IS LAME AND BORING. VERBAL COHERENCY IS NOT HIS FORTE.

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2022, 10:50:02 PM »
First off… Fuck you! I ain’t no SIMP, bitch!

#IkilledJS

I'm not going to lie: I want some of this kid's dope. It must be absolutely massive.