Author Topic: Election Fraud  (Read 11079 times)

Re: Election Fraud
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2022, 10:34:01 PM »

Check out starting at 1:40 or so.  Like I have been saying since the beginning of this shitshow, you identify fraud at the precinct level. 

The kind of sweeping conspiracies alleged since the beginning with thousands of votes changed and trucks of dumping are only believable if you don't know how elections work.

Sure and you know how it works. Get real.  ::) ;D

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2022, 10:45:37 PM »
.., you identify fraud at the precinct level. 

The kind of sweeping conspiracies alleged since the beginning with thousands of votes changed and trucks of dumping are only believable if you don't know how elections work.

Well, said my Shadow Veep!

Unfortunately;  conducting a sweeping, nation-wide precinct-by-precinct audit at this point is probably moot:  There has been ample time for themthe hobo elite to have destroyed all the legitimate "pate/K_Dubb" ballots and substituted them with fake Biden/Trump ballots, (Like I have been saying since the beginning of this shitshow...)

Hey, I just found this old election advertisement song:

You should take a look at it and see if any of the musical or lyrical stylings might be included in the "Ballade de la Carotte Whiz Pierre," we need to get that one approaching a finished state (or fait accompli) probably by Q1-2FY2023, certainly NLT Q3FY2023.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to swerve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted?"

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2022, 12:50:55 AM »

I think I know more than some people who were supposed to be looking into it for you guys.

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2022, 12:54:33 AM »
I think I know more than some people who were supposed to be looking into it for you guys.

And I say that’s a highly dubious claim. Mandel probably dwarfs your IQ.

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2022, 12:58:54 AM »
Well, said my Shadow Veep!

Unfortunately;  conducting a sweeping, nation-wide precinct-by-precinct audit at this point is probably moot:  There has been ample time for themthe hobo elite to have destroyed all the legitimate "pate/K_Dubb" ballots and substituted them with fake Biden/Trump ballots, (Like I have been saying since the beginning of this shitshow...)

Hey, I just found this old election advertisement song:

You should take a look at it and see if any of the musical or lyrical stylings might be included in the "Ballade de la Carotte Whiz Pierre," we need to get that one approaching a finished state (or fait accompli) probably by Q1-2FY2023, certainly NLT Q3FY2023.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to swerve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted?"

Dear sir,

That Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy etc. song sets a very high bar, two soloists and chorus and full orchestra!  One so high I fear I shall injure myself when sliding off my barstool  :P

Yours ever,
kdubb

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2022, 01:03:34 AM »
And I say that’s a highly dubious claim. Mandel probably dwarfs your IQ.

who dat

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2022, 01:05:53 AM »

Re: Election Frau DOOMBaton
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2022, 01:07:38 AM »

* Jackstar passes the baton to the green troll.

Be of good cheer. Long live The Torch Bearer.

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2022, 01:16:18 AM »
* Jackstar passes the baton to the green troll.

Be of good cheer. Long live The Torch Bearer.

Maybe he meant the stuff about barring Republicans from witnessing the election and papering up the windows so that the public wouldn’t know what they’re up to? Maybe that’s what he meant about knowing how it works?

🤷🏻‍♂️

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2022, 01:27:31 AM »
Maybe he meant the stuff about barring Republicans from witnessing the election and papering up the windows so that the public wouldn’t know what they’re up to? Maybe that’s what he meant about knowing how it works?

🤷🏻‍♂️

If you had actually watched today's hearing you would learn that every single person around Trump including his campaign manager and pollster told him he lost and he threw a tantrum and rushed into the arms of a drunken Giuliani and kraken lady, but you won't see that on your news for some reason I can't imagine why 🤷🏻‍♂️

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2022, 01:29:01 AM »
Maybe that’s what he meant about knowing how it works?

Theories aren't meant to be believed. They're meant to be researched. He implied that conspiracies that were alleged to be in play around the time of the election were simply unbelievable—I mean it's just so implausible what people are saying—well that would make sense considering that the internet is constantly scanned for accurate information that isn't desirable, and it is subtly removed. (Where'd my third YouTube channel go? Well, that's not important right now.)

Of course the theories that were promulgated were the ones that were not true, if you're trying to cover your tracks wouldn't you promote things that weren't true? As your attorney, I advise you not to answer question.

Meanwhile, you sure look different today. By the way, I can't be your attorney anymore: Conflict Of Interest.

but you won't see that on your news for some reason I can't imagine why 🤷🏻‍♂️

Long live The New Administration.

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2022, 01:40:01 AM »
If you had actually watched today's hearing you would learn that every single person around Trump including his campaign manager and pollster told him he lost and he threw a tantrum and rushed into the arms of a drunken Giuliani and kraken lady, but you won't see that on your news for some reason I can't imagine why 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t watch MSM news because it’s pure deep state, leftist propaganda so I wouldn’t know if it made the “news.” I also don’t watch show trials because they’re meaningless and a shameless attempt at Democratic party campaigning. Everyone with an IQ above room temp sees that. Furthermore, he didn’t lose. The election was stolen from him in an historic miscarriage of justice on the American people.

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2022, 01:55:55 AM »
I don’t watch MSM news

You astonish me, sir.

You would also have learned that the stolen-election claim was primarily a giant grift for small-dollar donations from regular folks to the tune of a couple hundred million that were supposed to go to Trump's court fight but that he didn't use them for that.  You guys, his most loyal supporters, got scammed  :(

Did you spend $45 for a secret message from Trump last week, too?

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2022, 01:59:08 AM »
You astonish me, sir.

You would also have learned that the stolen-election claim was primarily a giant grift for small-dollar donations from regular folks to the tune of a couple hundred million that were supposed to go to Trump's court fight but that he didn't use them for that.  You guys, his most loyal supporters, got scammed  :(

Did you spend $45 for a secret message from Trump last week, too?

You can’t learn anything from propaganda. It’s an attempt at brainwashing. All you’re saying is that liars lie. Tell us more, Mr. Wizard! :D

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2022, 02:36:11 AM »
You can’t learn anything from propaganda. It’s an attempt at brainwashing. All you’re saying is that liars lie. Tell us more, Mr. Wizard! :D

I don't know; I actually watched some Newsmax; it's painful to watch those poor sweet church girls they have for reporters tiptoe around things they shouldn't say that cast bad light on the Dear Leader.  Ensnare a bunch of people inure them to contrary opinions by dismissing them as propaganda from the Evil One, pump them for dollars, it's no wonder Trump is tight with televangelists now, that's essentially their playbook.