Author Topic: K. Dubb Welfare Check  (Read 12894 times)

Re: K. Dubb Welfare Check
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2022, 10:34:36 AM »
By the way I bought a $1,300 first person viewing camera drone so I could fly over the house every day taking shots just like Rusty crackleford but I decided to take a pause when one of the cops appeared to have no mental faculty for explaining to me anything sensible when I asked him simple questions, but he did seem very scared when he kept on having to tell me the same answer over and over probably because he didn't have anything else to give me and he was noticing that was strange and then the other person was... Well I'll put it this way I came to not trust my neighbor, although I thought it was cute when graper didn't like them either. Course they treated her disrespectfully ahead of time anyway so there was some thing kind of weird there. They did seem to like me though, before somebody trashed my reputation.

Thanks, babe. Fortunately I've managed to keep my hands off the chambermaid so everybody in town knows she's the most frustrated spitzer around. Once again I don't even let her clean, too bad cancer in my house to get my fucking nebulizer.

You guys setting the trend here? Looks pretty clearly me. And I am happy to, you know... settle down.

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2022, 10:38:54 AM »
By the way I bought a $1,300 first person viewing camera drone so I could fly

By the way my tax preparation documents are in the garage on top of one of grapefruits cursed chairs. I wonder if there you can get my garage yet? It was supposed to be cleaned out but I laid a lot of sorcerer's traps and then got kidnapped and pulled away. Unfortunately since they have special needs I'm probably not have to worry about doing my taxes again for the fifth year in a row but this is an interesting thing to think about since I don't have the ability to use my drone, I haven't been there for a long time, and apparently there's some kind of issue with some kind of a thing that is a fascinating subject to me.

As is the notion of "emergency" no contact orders. I can't believe you will fall for this shit. The emergency actually is Jack stairs about to go super quick nuclear, and nobody seems around to clean up the mess. Hrrm.

Wat do? See here's what I think, I think that the party was planned in order to trade me for k'd up and actually I think that's worthwhile, but I'd rather do another prison break to get him out if it's that bad..

Additionally I'd like you all to shut my fucking cock up your ass and leave it there, but there's just not enough me to go around. Having said that, do you know what I said to grapefruit when she asked me about Discord? It's dangerous don't go.

She never brought it up again. Apparently that was enough.. donuts twice three times, just ask one question and then flee. I swear to God I hope she'd get some fucking contact dermatitis, if she has not already.

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2022, 10:39:44 AM »
Dude has a sweet basement now.

I would allow it.

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2022, 10:44:22 AM »
By the way my tax preparation documents are in the garage on top of one of grapefruits cursed chairs.

She burned the other two of her own free will—I wasn't even there at the fire when it was incinerated, yet another party, yet another absence—and the one left behind I actually don't know it's been there for a while and I'm fond of it so I'm not going to burn it, it's not my curse, it was theirs and I think getting rid of the other two but the third one escape as well?

I don't know but then I put my tax preparation documents on top of it and left it there underneath some foam rubber, and then when I came back the other day there was nothing but auditing from the trees on the pancake breakfast menu.

So I don't know what to make of that. But I do know what to make of all the people that I've asked a simple question of last few days and SP end not the exact question and I won't repeat it but let's just play put this way it seems to me that somebody could have figured something out by now without getting pushed too hard so somebody else supposed to figure something out to decline that from being figured out.

That's the only thing the judge indicated when I saw her on the issue was that it was reasonable for one visit over 10 weeks to be the case, and that would only be in regards to me, but since I was being argumentative and recalciting center courtroom she probably figures I would be reasonable but I wasn't talking about just going here I was talking about a health item and then she was talking about I don't give a fuck what because I need my God damn shit whatever she needs has to do with putting some stupid fucking cunt back in her God damn Ocean Palace and that's not what's going to happen anyway.

The other matter is the issue of grapefruit's birthday present, it's a pixel 6 it's real expensive and her stupid fucking cop took it away and did what with it? Why really he's the evidence is that so for what case is that and is that super important to the county or is that just like him being a dick, cuz he's actually being a dick to her he's not being a dick to me I think it's funny that stupid bitch is going to have that guy waste her fucking time cuz that phone is awesome and then what phone does she have now is it the same fucking iPhone that that fucking cunt from Dallas fucking.... *click*

Dear Judge,

Hopefully you didn't want your client protected.

Signed,
The Kingpinner

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2022, 10:50:32 AM »
I would allow it.

I'll also allow the real-time editing. I guess somebody's figured out that I'm on to something, huh? Well, it's a good thing I'm not coughing on everything or contacting anybody.

My main victory condition is is that all of gray fruits little fagot friends that helped her set up this stupid little plan are going to be people that she doesn't like anymore when we're done because you fucking cunts exploited her and I for nothing.

You explained the other one though, which is great but that's not important right now. I guess somebody thought that I was going to give up and buy another nebulizer after I asked? Because no I didn't do that I just simply asked again, and then now I'm asking again why it's an issue, and I expect to get an answer. That's how it's worked before, it's how that's going to work again.

Oh yeah obey I do not contact what's your nuts, but I'm not going to stop anybody from reading these posts to her either. I think it's important to say she gets shed light on it. Mostly because of the importance of the other shoes they had light on it before too.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to go get so fucking high, so why don't you get the fuck out and get my nebulizer, bitch. Did you already sell it for drugs so you could get so fucking high yourself? Careful now watch out you might not be as expert as you think you are now.

And by the way this reminds me of when you were at your lowest, and then shortly after that when you stole your ring back and lied about it. Oh this isn't a real Time That's not contact that's meant to be written in the future. Hopefully the judge will be understanding, but as long as I don't forward this to her I'm pretty sure I'm good.

Additionally, your honor, you're probably reading this and getting to realize that you made a big mistake. That's okay most people don't think we are wanting to get that expression anyway, but I actually do, the longer those idiots have to jam themselves up with falsifying evidence, the more chance there is going to be that we can put them all in prison with one fell swoop.

Or whatever the payoff is for this, I don't know why I'm here, but I know I didn't come here by choice and then this is a dumb fucking thing so I'm going to point it out: I HAVE MESSAGES FROM HER THAT DIDN'T APPLY THAT SHE WANTS TO SPEAK WITH ME. Now shall I call a crisis line and have them figure out, or should the fucking investigative officers who are doing this fucking thing let us know with some appropriately couch words of wisdom, or does the judge think that she knew what you need to do and then was just being mean and has suddenly relented when realizing that being mean to Jack star is really not going to do well when it comes to shit rolling down hill. Because it has.

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2022, 11:01:20 AM »
Checked with Decon. He has not heard from K_Dubb either.    :(

It must have been terrible to be without him and his laffy Taffy for so long. I'm glad you were able to cope. Now she'll excuse me I can get back to work, but only if I mix mother a Margarita. She's a pretty whiny demanding bitch

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2022, 11:34:56 AM »
I would allow it.

I'll throw in a few hashtags too. Mix it up a little.

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2022, 07:30:21 AM »