Author Topic: What’s Up, South Africa?  (Read 16746 times)

What’s Up, South Africa?
« on: November 05, 2021, 01:51:38 AM »
Azz, we never seem to hear much from you anymore. I thought maybe you could at least let us know what’s going on in your native land occasionally?

Re: What’s Up, South Africa?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 07:09:17 AM »
Azz, we never seem to hear much from you anymore. I thought maybe you could at least let us know what’s going on in your native land occasionally?

I address many of these things on my podcast.

Have you considered becoming a subscriber?

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 03:04:26 PM »
I address many of these things on my podcast.

Have you considered becoming a subscriber?

Not really but only because it often seems to be about you struggling with your mental problems, which I admit can be interesting but from the art work you include with it it’s always seemed a litle too slashy, slashy for my taste. Anyway, I was thinking of a thread where we might be able to read about what’s going on there.

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 07:44:55 PM »
Not really but only because it often seems to be about you struggling with your mental problems, which I admit can be interesting

While I did used to focus on that, these days, I really talk more about everything from this place, the cast of characters that inhabit it, to esoterica, and even what goes on in SA.

I'll tell you more about SA here if you want. Ask me some specific questions to get a dialogue going!

I have been absent lately, mainly because of work stress (everyone except Falkie knows what that feels like), and creating content for my patrons-- shows, art.

from the art work you include with it it’s always seemed a litle too slashy, slashy for my taste.

Holy shit. I remember a hardcore BellGabber who used to characterise my work as "slashy slashy." Don't worry, I'll keep my speculations to myself.

Funny story, I'm a horror fan. And I find it quite surprising that a fellow Art Bell listener would be such a prude with regard to violence. I thought Americans loved violence! Its usually SEX that y'all slink away from, like prudes.

Anyway, I was thinking of a thread where we might be able to read about what’s going on there.

No sweat. So. What ya wanna know about the status SA?

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 08:32:20 PM »
While I did used to focus on thatwhat, these days, I really talk more about everything from this place, the cast of characters that inhabit it, to esoterica, and even what goes on in SA.

I'll tell you more about SA here if you want. Ask me some specific questions to get a dialogue going!

I have been absent lately,

Yeah, sorry about that. what? I'll see what I can do to make it up to any of you, and then: I'll do anything but that.

SEMPER FIDELIS MEANS “ALWAYS FAITHFUL.” LESSON. This place has gone to s*** since y'all let Them take Latin out of the schools. My hand to God.

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 04:09:50 AM »
While I did used to focus on that, these days, I really talk more about everything from this place, the cast of characters that inhabit it, to esoterica, and even what goes on in SA.

I have been absent lately, mainly because of work stress (everyone except Falkie knows what that feels like), and creating content for my patrons-- shows, art.

Holy shit. I remember a hardcore BellGabber who used to characterise my work as "slashy slashy." Don't worry, I'll keep my speculations to myself.

Funny story, I'm a horror fan. And I find it quite surprising that a fellow Art Bell listener would be such a prude with regard to violence. I thought Americans loved violence! Its usually SEX that y'all slink away from, like prudes.

No sweat. So. What ya wanna know about the status SA?

Hmm...maybe I am being a prude. I like horror stories and movies. I can appreciate violence when it’s an organic part of that but for some reason self-inflicted violence seems more about sadness than horror to me; though I admit that sadness can be horrifying from a subjective point of view. I suppose I’d just rather not dwell there.

As for questions about SA I dunno. What’s the political climate like there? Are the ANC still threatening to kill white people?

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 04:12:16 AM »
Yeah, sorry about that. what? I'll see what I can do to make it up to any of you, and then: I'll do anything but that.

SEMPER FIDELIS MEANS “ALWAYS FAITHFUL.” LESSON. This place has gone to s*** since y'all let Them take Latin out of the schools. My hand to God.

Agree. Sic semper tyrannis.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 11:27:11 AM »
Hmm...maybe I am being a prude. I like horror stories and movies. I can appreciate violence when it’s an organic part of that but for some reason self-inflicted violence seems more about sadness than horror to me; though I admit that sadness can be horrifying from a subjective point of view. I suppose I’d just rather not dwell there.

As for questions about SA I dunno. What’s the political climate like there? Are the ANC still threatening to kill white people?

"Can't we all just get along?"

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 03:52:46 PM »

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2021, 08:59:51 AM »

‘attempted coup’

Azz, you alright, buddy? ???

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2021, 12:31:22 PM »
Azz, you alright, buddy? ???

I'm fuckin' ACE, china!

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2021, 06:38:36 PM »
I'm fuckin' ACE, china!

It's about time.

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 06:41:40 AM »
Truth or trash?

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 04:33:34 PM »
boys wearing dresses to prevent molestation by a horny baboon seems counter-intuitive imo...I'm calling trash

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 07:06:07 PM »
boys wearing dresses

Still—preferable to a Hillary-branded (article_of_clothing:heretical).