Author Topic: What’s Up, South Africa?  (Read 16740 times)

Re: What’s Up, Oompa-Loompa?
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2023, 08:10:37 PM »
I'm posting via photon torpedo ansible. And, do you know why?

I have my suspicions.

I'll tell you why: YOU, YOURSELF, AND AGENTS UNDER YOUR DIRECT COMMAND & CONTROL HAVE BANNED MY ACCOUNTS.

YOU HAVE RESTRICTED MY ABILITY TO POST ON YOUR LITTLE INTERNET WEB FORUM.

YOU HAVE PREVENTED ANY--I am the using the word 'ANY' here--OF MY ANNOUNCEMENTS OF IMPORTANT, MISSION CRITICAL INFORMATION IN TRANSMISSION TO BOTH MY PEERS AND TO THE WORLD AT LARGE.

If I give our minutes the once over myself and the powers that be do discuss your activity on the site as well as elsewhere, and how much of it exactly constitutes a temporary stay on certain priveleges. Suffice it to say, you raise eyebrows in a board meeting.

THE REASONS FOR THIS HAVING BEEN DONE REMAIN LOST IN OBSCURA TO ME. AND, BECAUSE OF THAT, VERY NEARLY ALL OF THOSE WORTHY OF BEING REFERRED TO AS SUCH--BOTH MY PEERS, AND THE WORLD AT LARGE--HAVE BEEN, PUT QUITE SUCCINCTLY--LOST.

There's good reasons. But I'm not gonna give them to you, because particular processes will remain classified.

« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2023, 12:25:03 AM »
You are 100% a Lady of Leisure.

&

...So dial phone numbers and suck dick...

&

I have my suspicions.

If I give our minutes the once over myself and the powers that be do discuss your activity on the site as well as elsewhere, and how much of it exactly constitutes a temporary stay on certain priveleges. Suffice it to say, you raise eyebrows in a board meeting.

There's good reasons. But I'm not gonna give them to you, because particular processes will remain classified.

&

&

CMDR AFL(II)-SA,

In addition to the above awards for the above posts, I am placing the entirety of those words into the official Book of Laughter.

Thank you in Advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"

« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2023, 09:00:52 AM »
I have my suspicions. [...] There's good reasons. But I'm not gonna give them to you, because particular processes will remain classified.

Knowing what I do, I can concur—absolutely, if at all possible.

I don't —fuck your ways and means, you Commie pinko— but I can concur. I simply choose not to.

I don't _really_ get a vote, am I right? Lions, lions, and bears powered by lithium-acorn batteries; Long Live The New! Improved! LYING LYONS’ FLASH Flesh. ¡🌩️ah—AH! rah! R.A.H.!.K.C.M.

What could go wrong—went ←left →right ↑up ↓down 🅰️A🅱️B🇭🇺X🥦Y, broccoli, Wye?

🆑: It's basically the perfect 🥦vegetable. 🐇

« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2023, 10:04:34 AM »
AH! rah! R.A. ... K. ...[I.]... M.

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2023, 07:34:22 PM »

Re: What’s Up, South Africa?
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2023, 07:53:24 AM »