Author Topic: What’s Up, South Africa?  (Read 16747 times)

Re: What’s Up, South Africa?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2022, 09:09:54 PM »
Really? I couldn't tell.

Really? That must explain why you thought I was joking when I told you I found the Makers' Mark on your anus. Like, for real.

FREE EEL. Okay, as a courtesy, I left off the bolds and italics and shiz, and-as you know-I"m not enjoying this either.

I"m not even high. Hi. How are you?

YOU HAVE FIFTY-FIVE SECONDS TO COMPLY. END OF ED-209.

Re: What’s Up, South Africa?
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2022, 09:20:12 PM »
Really? That must explain why you thought I was joking when I told you I found the Makers' Mark on your anus. Like, for real.

FREE EEL. Okay, as a courtesy, I left off the bolds and italics and shiz, and-as you know-I"m not enjoying this either.

I"m not even high. Hi. How are you?

YOU HAVE FIFTY-FIVE SECONDS TO COMPLY. END OF ED-209.

55 seconds from when you posted it...or when I read it...or now?  Hurry!

Re: What’s Up, Motherfucker?
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2022, 09:22:05 PM »
I’m not a harsh critic, just an honest one. Time is precious and we’re only given so much of it. I don’t want to waste it on trying to decipher what the fuck Jack’s on about. Catlady drama doesn’t interest me and Rubini’s perpetual attemps at “fame” certainly don’t either. I think by harsh you just mean honest. What do I have to offer? I didn’t know you had to be a podcaster to post here but I am at least an enthusiastic poster though some days I wonder why myself.

Hey. Relax, guy. I'm not telling you to go fuck yourself or anything. That's between Ciardelo, DVR, Jack and I. You're a good egg. We need someone who blatantly disagrees with the admin at every turn. I'm not saying I like the finger wagging, but I do feel you're a necessary evil. I do have trouble with your brutal honesty, at times. When someone constantly rejects your efforts to entertain, yet still stands there looking you in the eye it can get awkward. If you're looking for someone who doesn't give a squirt of piss you're looking in the wrong place. Your armchair evaluations of how uninteresting everything that goes on around you is can get tedious too, but no ones shouting it from the rooftops with a loudhailer. I don't hold any of your critiques against you, so there's no need to threaten me. You like getting under my skin and you admitted it. Now chin up, sonny, because you're about to drown in an ocean of mundanity seeing as though no one on this planet seems to impress you at all. Remember: bored people are boring people. I've never been bored in my life. But, fuck me, right? And please, no threats. You asked for it. K. Dubb bitched out and I know you aren't as easily shaken. So stick around and keep telling me what a cunt I am. Democracy is a beautiful thing.

Re: What’s Up, Master Trollda?
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2022, 09:37:24 PM »
Time is precious and we’re only given so much of it.

I could give your sister the time. How about if you and and all your adorable little (Blank) buddies go on and recant your testimonies?

That'll change things around tout suite. RECANT, SINNER.

RECANT.

I'm not telling you to go fuck yourself or anything. That's between Ciardelo, DVR, Jack and I.

Do I have to tell you all to go f*** yourself, individually or can I do that as one mass mailing? I'm not asking for a friend.

I AM REQUISITIONING A WARHAMMER.

Re: What’s up? Tabula rasa.
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2022, 09:38:17 PM »

Re: What’s Up, Master Trollda?
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2022, 09:39:53 PM »
I AM REQUISITIONING A WARHAMMER.

I will settle for a pacifisthammer with a dirty mouth.  Ordinarily, I would never settle but at least I'm not making a deal and I'm not going to lie: My arms are getting pretty tired at this point.

I may have to shrug again. No promises, No koof, & ****** No regrets.

Re: What’s up? Tabula rasa.
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2022, 09:41:32 PM »

I think Chris Brown said that too. And he's a real a******.

Re: What’s Up, Stakeholder?
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2022, 09:43:46 PM »
Do I have to tell you all to go f*** yourself, individually or can I do that as one mass mailing? I'm not asking for a friend.

Be careful, we may just lose another subscriber-- and THEN, hatching a plan for world dominance is dead in the water, buoy.

Ciardelo sure blew his chance to be close to me.

Re: SLUT! CUNT! SLAP HER!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2022, 09:46:11 PM »
I think Chris Brown said that too. And he's a real a******.

Like you wouldn't give your left nut to see Rihanna with 2 black eyes.

Re: What’s Up, Motherfucker?
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2022, 09:50:16 PM »
Hey. Relax, guy. I'm not telling you to go fuck yourself or anything. That's between Ciardelo, DVR, Jack and I. You're a good egg. We need someone who blatantly disagrees with the admin at every turn. I'm not saying I like the finger wagging, but I do feel you're a necessary evil. I do have trouble with your brutal honesty, at times. When someone constantly rejects your efforts to entertain, yet still stands there looking you in the eye it can get awkward. If you're looking for someone who doesn't give a squirt of piss you're looking in the wrong place. Your armchair evaluations of how uninteresting everything that goes on around you is can get tedious too, but no ones shouting it from the rooftops with a loudhailer. I don't hold any of your critiques against you, so there's no need to threaten me. You like getting under my skin and you admitted it. Now chin up, sonny, because you're about to drown in an ocean of mundanity seeing as though no one on this planet seems to impress you at all. Remember: bored people are boring people. I've never been bored in my life. But, fuck me, right? And please, no threats. You asked for it. K. Dubb bitched out and I know you aren't as easily shaken. So stick around and keep telling me what a cunt I am. Democracy is a beautiful thing.

I’d hardly call what I do “finger-wagging” and I don’t remember threatening you. I don’t think you’re a cunt and I don’t have the feelings of animosity toward you you seem to think I do; and, to be honest, I’ve never even given your cast a listen, so maybe it’s not what I think it is. If it’s getting lost in the weeds of Jack and Rubini gossip it wouldn’t interest me. If it’s not that and I’ve got it all wrong let me know. Also, I’m not bored. There are plenty of things I’m intrested in and many of them I post about here. There are some things I find boring though so I try not to waste my time on them.

P.S. I miss big C. Why doesn’t he post here? :'(

Re: CUT. SLIT. SUCKER.
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2022, 09:52:18 PM »
My arms are getting pretty tired at this point.

Tell me about it.

Re: What’s up, succour?
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2022, 09:53:21 PM »
I’d hardly call what I do “finger-wagging” and I don’t remember threatening you. I don’t think you’re a cunt and I don’t have the feelings of animosity toward you you seem to think I do; and, to be honest, I’ve never even given your cast a listen, so maybe it’s not what I think it is. If it’s getting lost in the weeds of Jack and Rubini gossip it wouldn’t interest me. If it’s not that and I’ve got it all wrong let me know. Also, I’m not bored. There are plenty of things I’m intrested in and many of them I post about here. There are somethings I find boring though so I try not to waste my time on them.

Let me just put it to you straight: I do love you.

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2022, 09:55:29 PM »
Let me just put it to you straight: I do love you.

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2022, 09:58:03 PM »

Re: 'FESS UP
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2022, 09:58:23 PM »