Author Topic: AzzCast Discussion  (Read 176305 times)

Re: AzzCast Discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 06:49:33 PM »
🔥💥🤯 Thank you bunny I’m awake!

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2021, 01:53:41 PM »
MV only killed squirrels !!!

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 05:24:21 PM »
Dear bunny, thank you so much, that was 🔥🔥🔥!  Papi is not lying about his autograph; he has been recognized before on the street by a girl and asked.  I will get mine framed and matted and hang it underneath the icon of the Pantocrator and kiss it every night as part of my devotions 😇🙏🏻💋.

I hope papi gets a copy of the full show.  I will not rip you off but I think you should send it to heem 😜

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2021, 05:41:36 PM »
Dear bunny, thank you so much, that was 🔥🔥🔥!  Papi is not lying about his autograph; he has been recognized before on the street by a girl and asked.  I will get mine framed and matted and hang it underneath the icon of the Pantocrator and kiss it every night as part of my devotions 😇🙏🏻💋.

I hope papi gets a copy of the full show.  I will not rip you off but I think you should send it to heem 😜

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!

Far too much discussion on this board is devoted to this third rate hack. Start his own forum he should. Then post there all day you could.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2021, 05:46:54 PM »
Far too much discussion on this board is devoted to this third rate hack. Start his own forum he should. Then post there all day you could.

I am sure such a forum would be wildly successful but if I went there I would just pester heem for pictures of heem in his onesie 🏋️‍♂️ and he would have to ban me and get a restraining order.

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2021, 05:52:06 PM »
I am sure such a forum would be wildly successful but if I went there I would just pester heem for pictures of heem in his onesie 🏋️‍♂️ and he would have to ban me and get a restraining order.

Mean you wildly successful like his show with less than 2000 subscribers over the last ten years? LOL!

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2021, 06:07:12 PM »
Mean you wildly successful like his show with less than 2000 subscribers over the last ten years? LOL!

Haha I am certain he has more than any self-proclaimed heirs of the #Legacy at this point.  He does not get nearly enough credit for cranking them out dependably for years while everyone else runs around throwing tantrums.  Micheal Decon is a cool low-maintenance papi who wears Old Spice and not Axe Body Spray, sexy as fuck  Art Bell II for at the new generation, like I always said.

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2021, 06:10:53 PM »
Haha I am certain he has more than any self-proclaimed heirs of the #Legacy at this point.  He does not get nearly enough credit for cranking them out dependably for years while everyone else runs around throwing tantrums.  Micheal Decon is a cool low-maintenance papi who wears Old Spice and not Axe Body Spray, sexy as fuck  Art Bell II for at the new generation, like I always said.

Think I that the KY gel has started seeping into your brain now.

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2021, 06:16:48 PM »
I hope papi gets a copy of the full show. I will not rip you off but I think you should send it to heem 😜

Feel free to disperse the file as you see fit.

You bought it. Its yours now.

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2021, 06:22:35 PM »
Probably part of the CIA’s program to deject Americans with shitty entertainment is Myke Decon.

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2021, 06:27:23 PM »
Feel free to disperse the file as you see fit.

You bought it. Its yours now.

Thank you bunny I will wait until you put up the free version.

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2021, 06:58:38 PM »
Thank you bunny I will wait until you put up the free version.

Norwegians being notoriously cheap. He's probably been wearing that same horrible cardigan for decades. Probably doesn't even wash it.

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2021, 07:14:47 PM »
Norwegians being notoriously cheap. He's probably been wearing that same horrible cardigan for decades. Probably doesn't even wash it.

No you dummy, I get the full episodes as soon as they are released because I pay bunny for them.  I just don't want to work against his patreon system because I support him.

And I could, without exaggeration, wear a different jacket (that is the proper cognate to the word for them in Norwegian, jakke , not some stupid Englishman) every day for at least a month, and they are a breeze to wash if you know what you are doing.  Wool is exceedingly durable if properly cared for, which is why it clothed our ancestors for thousands of years.

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2021, 07:40:00 PM »
Probably part of the CIA’s program to deject Americans with shitty entertainment is Myke Decon.

Hehe.

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2021, 06:39:25 PM »
Dear 🐰 thank you, that was 🔥, the roaring was very cute 💓

As far as papi's sandals go, I would point out that huaraches come in both open-toe and closed-toe, with closed-toe being the more usual para los hombres.  I think that makes a difference.  Because I am a silly faggot I jaunce about shamelessly with my toes in the breeze  and the vamp cut scandalously low, but I am sure papi would never do such a thing.