Author Topic: AzzCast Discussion  (Read 176308 times)

Re: AzzCast Discussion
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2021, 07:53:14 PM »
Dear 🐰 thank you, that was 🔥, the roaring was very cute 💓

As far as papi's sandals go, I would point out that huaraches come in both open-toe and closed-toe, with closed-toe being the more usual para los hombres.  I think that makes a difference.  Because I am a silly faggot I jaunce about shamelessly with my toes in the breeze  and the vamp cut scandalously low, but I am sure papi would never do such a thing.

I wish we didn't have toes, I don't see any point to them. If I walk more than half an hour my big toe throbs for the rest of the day. I thought sandals were supposed to be open-toed, otherwise they're just shoes FFS!

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2021, 08:12:38 PM »
I wish we didn't have toes, I don't see any point to them. If I walk more than half an hour my big toe throbs for the rest of the day. I thought sandals were supposed to be open-toed, otherwise they're just shoes FFS!

That is just your horrendous splayfoot from decades of heaving your monstrous bulk around in improper footwear.  We were designed as barefoot creatures, frolicking in the long dewy grasses (unbelievably sensual, heavenly!) and I generally wear as little down there (and everywhere else) as weather will permit.

But philosophically that is your problem right there; closer to the earth is closer to God.

Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod. -- Gerard Manley Hopkins

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2021, 08:37:45 PM »

That is just your horrendous splayfoot from decades of heaving your monstrous bulk around in improper footwear.  We were designed as barefoot creatures, frolicking in the long dewy grasses (unbelievably sensual, heavenly!) and I generally wear as little down there (and everywhere else) as weather will permit.

But philosophically that is your problem right there; closer to the earth is closer to God.

Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod. -- Gerard Manley Hopkins

I was heaving a pickaxe earlier today clearing ivy, and then went for a two hour walk in the sunshine along the river, passing old Morgan's house along the way. You could have been like me if you'd embraced the outdoor life instead of fannying about indoors reading books like an anaemic faggot. All this dumbbell heaving is too little too late.

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 08:41:41 PM »
Gerald Hairy Merkins and his sprung rhythms can kiss my black ass!

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2021, 09:20:40 PM »
I was heaving a pickaxe earlier today clearing ivy, and then went for a two hour walk in the sunshine along the river, passing old Morgan's house along the way. You could have been like me if you'd embraced the outdoor life instead of fannying about indoors reading books like an anaemic faggot. All this dumbbell heaving is too little too late.

And of course you did not take a picture for me because you are determined to be horrid.  I do wish I had put some effort into physical as well as mental robustness back then -- I came to the traditional methods of cultivating self-esteem very late, which will give all the manly men some smug satisfaction until they look down at their bellies (ugh my neighbor is out shirtless, with seismic waves pulsing through his gut) -- but, if you had suggested it to me as a kid, I would have stuck you with a pen-knife.

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2021, 09:34:39 PM »
And of course you did not take a picture for me because you are determined to be horrid.  I do wish I had put some effort into physical as well as mental robustness back then -- I came to the traditional methods of cultivating self-esteem very late, which will give all the manly men some smug satisfaction until they look down at their bellies (ugh my neighbor is out shirtless, with seismic waves pulsing through his gut) -- but, if you had suggested it to me as a kid, I would have stuck you with a pen-knife.

It's a fairly unremarkable dwelling. It's at the top of a hill about two minutes walk from the river right opposite the war memorial. There's a garden at the back but no idea whether bumble-puppy was played on the lawn.

I've never really lifted weights, I don't find gyms particularly appealing places so I just try and keep reasonably active or I'll put on weight. Just basic stuff like clearing a small patch of land can give you a good workout, all those reps just seem pointless to me.

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2021, 09:36:02 PM »
Gerald Hairy Merkins and his sprung rhythms can kiss my black ass!

So he is too haphazard and Pope is too regular.  You are a regular Goldilocks, aren't you?

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2021, 09:43:17 PM »
It's a fairly unremarkable dwelling. It's at the top of a hill about two minutes walk from the river right opposite the war memorial. There's a garden at the back but no idea whether bumble-puppy was played on the lawn.

I've never really lifted weights, I don't find gyms particularly appealing places so I just try and keep reasonably active or I'll put on weight. Just basic stuff like clearing a small patch of land can give you a good workout, all those reps just seem pointless to me.

Haha bumble-puppy!  I am stealing that.

Yeah the weights are only justifiable if you are playing a desperate game of catch-up.  However, if you have them to hand, at home, and can work an occasional heave into your routine (my little trick is to make myself do something every time I want a pipe or a cup of coffee) they are a good way to monitor, maintain, and gradually increase your strength.

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2021, 09:45:08 PM »
So he is too haphazard and Pope is too regular.  You are a regular Goldilocks, aren't you?

I bet someone like William Blake gives you the vapours with his wild and woolly ways, although you both had much in common as god-bothering nudist weirdos. No offence.

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2021, 09:46:09 PM »
I was heaving a pickaxe earlier today clearing ivy

I think I can safely speak for the denizens of all the Gabs, be they past, present or future, about the most sincere regret that your little island is not blessed with poison ivy. 

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2021, 09:47:28 PM »

You need to re-read Howard's End. That was the game the Schlegels were playing. If memory serves it was with a worn-out tennis ball.

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2021, 09:52:04 PM »

Yeah the weights are only justifiable if you are playing a desperate game of catch-up.  However, if you have them to hand, at home, and can work an occasional heave into your routine (my little trick is to make myself do something every time I want a pipe or a cup of coffee) they are a good way to monitor, maintain, and gradually increase your strength.

You could also scrape that popcorn ceiling off and make it nice and smooth. A little asbestos will put hair on your chest.

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2021, 09:54:32 PM »
I bet someone like William Blake gives you the vapours with his wild and woolly ways, although you both had much in common as god-bothering nudist weirdos. No offence.

I do understand him.  So, interestingly, did Joseph Smith, according to some relatively new theories, though no one has been able to prove he ever encountered his writings, just something in the water back then, trying to pull Christian cosmology back to what I'd argue is its fundamental humanism rather than the superstitious awe it acquired by way of the Roman state.

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2021, 09:55:57 PM »
I think I can safely speak for the denizens of all the Gabs, be they past, present or future, about the most sincere regret that your little island is not blessed with poison ivy.

Yes, I'm sure you'd be overjoyed to think of me covered in a rash from head to toe. I was rather enjoying having finished my yard work for the day and then come on here and poke you with sticks while you had yet to perform your beast of burden routine.

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2021, 09:59:18 PM »
You could also scrape that popcorn ceiling off and make it nice and smooth. A little asbestos will put hair on your chest.

The integrity of the style must be maintained!  You have me looking for a porch light that is a plain pendant white globe instead of this ridiculous carriage-lantern, like on the Hansens' a-frame.