Author Topic: Ask Jack Anything  (Read 22612 times)

Re: Ask Jack Anything
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2022, 07:11:06 AM »
3:1 it is a "NO-GO", B.Elle won't allow it.

IF it is allowed I give it less than a week, 1:6 odds.

Seems the common consensus is that no one will put up with his shit.

Not nearly as long as we've tolerated it, anyway.

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2022, 07:14:14 AM »
Come home?! Since when was he ever an Ellgabber?  ???

Regardless, it’s extremely weak tea on his part. Bart will be editing his posts to make sure he’s in compliance. ::)

He's so fucking gay.

::)

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2022, 03:01:24 PM »
I know Jack manipulated Starr into making that post on L-Gab, and that the betrayal is not exactly as deep as it seems.

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2022, 05:56:48 PM »
Nice! Another knife in my back, from Starr.

:)

Hey, Associate Producer, don't bother clocking in tomorrow morning--

Have you seen this yet, Azz?  I posted this on your Twitter DM yesterday right after posting on ellgab.  Dear Azz.  I am so sorry about the rift between you and Jackstar.  You are both special to me so I will not be choosing sides.  He asked me to start a thread for him on ellgab so he can post there again.  This is nothing against you.  I am staying on Patreon and I am with you as always.  I love you, Azz.  XOXOXOX.

This is not a knife in your back.  I did nothing to betray you.  You considered Jack one of your best friends and I consider both of you as my friends.  The two of you had a falling out.  One of you asked me for help.  No betrayal involved.  If there had been, I would have declined the request.  I have never done anything against you in the past, Azzerae.  Why would I suddenly do so now?  I wouldn't.

I hope you take some time to think on this.  I love you, Azz. :-*

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2022, 06:10:04 PM »
I posted this on your Twitter DM yesterday.  Dear Azz.  I am so sorry about the rift between you and Jackstar.  You are both special to me so I will not be choosing sides.  He asked me to start a thread for him on ellgab so he can post there again.  This is nothing against you.  I am staying on Patreon and I am with you as always.  I love you, Azz.  XOXOXOX.

God damn it, you're right!

For some reason I never got a notification to make me aware that you had sent the DM, however, you did send the DM, and 19 hours ago.

My bad. Azzerae fucks up again.

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2022, 06:11:13 PM »
Oh, and just to be clear: I never considered what happened between Jack and I a "falling out."

That's all him. All in his little head.

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2022, 06:17:23 PM »
I posted this on your Twitter DM yesterday.  Dear Azz.  I am so sorry about the rift between you and Jackstar.  You are both special to me so I will not be choosing sides.  He asked me to start a thread for him on ellgab so he can post there again.  This is nothing against you.  I am staying on Patreon and I am with you as always.  I love you, Azz.  XOXOXOX.

Oh, sure. You love them but what about me, Starr? What about me?! :'(

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2022, 06:20:44 PM »
Oh, sure. You love them but what about me, Starr? What about me?! :'(

:-* :-* :-*
Okay?

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2022, 06:23:29 PM »

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2022, 06:25:13 PM »
God damn it, you're right!

For some reason I never got a notification to make me aware that you had sent the DM, however, you did send the DM, and 19 hours ago.

My bad. Azzerae fucks up again.

I knew once you had all the data you might reconsider.  Thank you, Azz.
So, am I still your associate producer (or as Jack might call it) your Ass. Pro.? ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2022, 06:25:48 PM »

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2022, 06:26:50 PM »
I knew once you had all the data you might reconsider.  Thank you, Azz.
So, am I still your associate producer (or as Jack might call it) your Ass. Pro.? ;D ;D ;D

C'mon, you knew the whole "you're fired" thing was meant as a joke, no?

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2022, 06:29:24 PM »
I told Jack I'm not giving up on him.

I don't give up on people.

I even extended an olive branch to DVR just a couple days ago.

I like to get along with people, I'm a sociable real live person who'd rather make friends than enemies.

But I always get depicted as the bad guy somehow.

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2022, 06:30:13 PM »
C'mon, you knew the whole "you're fired" thing was meant as a joke, no?

Well uh, um . . . yeah!  Yes, of course!  Silly me. ;D ;D ;D   ;)

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2022, 06:34:03 PM »
Well uh, um . . . yeah!  Yes, of course!  Silly me. ;D ;D ;D   ;)

No? Well, I'm sorry. I honestly know how much you love Trump and even put a smiley face underneath the line "another knife in my back, this time from Starr," it was a weak attempt at a joke and something tells me Jack's sociopathy is rubbing off on me.

You spend to much time with that dude anyone can get their whole entire energy split.